lol anthony weiner owns the gop on their own rules

The GOP is barely a month into the majority in the House and whiners like Weiner are ...whining.

Funny, should we go back to the last Presidential election to see what you dipshits where crying about then?

Shut up you fucking moron.

Looks like somebody's got a Case of the Whinies...

whambulance.jpg

:)

peace...

lets put this another way.

You would have to neg rep me about 145 times to make my reputation go down one point.

I would have to neg you maybe 4 or 5 times to do the same.

Now you go right ahead and post the PM where i whined. you have my written permission.

:lol::rofl::laugh2:

Go ahead, allow the board to laugh with me.

if a mod says i can i will.
Yeah you have been here longer than i. Thats the only difference. Time....

So tough guy when you going to try to pull something? Call me names? Neg rep me more? This what happens when one becomes an enemy of yours?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

No, I don't make idle threats. I do not pretend to be anything that I am not. But already you are making yourself look mighty silly. Who has called whom names? Look back at the conversation and be honest with yourself. Now run along child adults are talking.

Funny how every penis got to speak right away, but the one person with ovaries was not allowed to speak until the very end, after 40 minutes of fighting over her right to be heard...

And, what a surprise, the chairman is a Republican

And he's my representative... Fuckin' gag me, what a shill.

you said " you dont want me as an enemy".Which most logical people would take as a threat and also childish. I mean you do realize how much of a hypocritical fool you look like with each post, right enemy?

The only thing you got is neg rep and posting on here. You cant to jack shit...You wont do jack shit.

btw genius, calling me a child is calling me names...;) I guess with all your smarts you must have over looked that one huh. Ill let it slide seeing how your so old..

Most teenagers attempting to use logic maybe. You could look at it as the opportunity it is. It seems to me your more intent on the personal aspect of these posts than the topic content.

Some hack decided to write a thread topic about their dislike of a political party. Apparently it involves some type of slavery the Dems have started, because we are owning people. Perhaps choosing ones words would be prudent. Much like SFC Ollie, I don't go looking for a fight , but are quite effective at doing so when provoked. Kindly take your trolling elsewhere or stick to the subject.

if a mod says i can i will.
Yeah you have been here longer than i. Thats the only difference. Time....

So tough guy when you going to try to pull something? Call me names? Neg rep me more? This what happens when one becomes an enemy of yours?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

No, I don't make idle threats. I do not pretend to be anything that I am not. But already you are making yourself look mighty silly. Who has called whom names? Look back at the conversation and be honest with yourself. Now run along child adults are talking.
you said " you dont want me as an enemy".Which most logical people would take as a threat and also childish. I mean you do realize how much of a hypocritical fool you look like with each post, right enemy?

The only thing you got is neg rep and posting on here. You cant to jack shit...You wont do jack shit.

btw genius, calling me a child is calling me names...;) I guess with all your smarts you must have over looked that one huh. Ill let it slide seeing how your so old..

piece of advice:

you really don't want this guy as an enemy.

he will shred you to pieces, if he leaves the coffee shop.

he will annihilate you and teach you the consequences of fucking with him.

it will get brutal, and he has friends, too.

you should be very afraid

best apologize to super ollie.

Simply keeping things honest. Some people don't like it when they get painted with their own broad brush.

This has actually turned into about as much a waste of time as the congressman's point of order.

Arguing over procedural rules instead of the important substance of running this government. Stop wasting time and money Congress.

Simply keeping things honest. Some people don't like it when they get painted with their own broad brush.

This has actually turned into about as much a waste of time as the congressman's point of order.

yes you did exactly what i did to whitehall and you think you actually succeeded in doing so.
No, No you didnt and then you turned into a giant baby and Neg rep me.

Its cool, ill make sure to buy some pampers for you for xmas.

Are you truly this blind and stupid? Go the fuck away. You are little more than a pest.

Most teenagers attempting to use logic maybe. You could look at it as the opportunity it is. It seems to me your more intent on the personal aspect of these posts than the topic content.

Some hack decided to write a thread topic about their dislike of a political party. Apparently it involves some type of slavery the Dems have started, because we are owning people. Perhaps choosing ones words would be prudent. Much like SFC Ollie, I don't go looking for a fight , but are quite effective at doing so when provoked. Kindly take your trolling elsewhere or stick to the subject.

interesting you would say all given what has gone down, but as i can see from the neg rep, people like to act like little babies in when using it.

But it is cute you are coming to defend your butt buddy.

I'll consider that a declaration of stupidity. Prepare to get schooled asswipe.

yes you did exactly what i did to whitehall and you think you actually succeeded in doing so.
No, No you didnt and then you turned into a giant baby and Neg rep me.

Its cool, ill make sure to buy some pampers for you for xmas.

Your inability to learn is funny. You are apparently the only one who can't see the childishness and troll qualities you display. Why are you placing any significance on neg repping? What type of loser defines him or herself by rep count? Work out your personal issues and come back when you grow up.

I sense your going to need to have the last word, so have at it. I'm going back to the topics at hand. Your in for some serious rep hell.

Last edited:
Go away child.

make me saveliberty's cum dumpster

Awe ollie that was cute giving me a neg rep, because i proved you are a fucktard.....I'll let you have your little neg rep. I play at higher levels.

That is the problem, you play. You can talk all the shit you want about where i received my rep, but the fact is I get most of it because I enter debates with some semblance of intelligence. My rep comes from the left right and center, not just the coffee shop and its denizens I made several attempts for you to back up but you keep charging ahead. So you have a choice here.

1, You deny being a child then act like and adult, get back to the subject and debate it with some level of intelligence.

2, Keep acting like a child, and keep acting stupid, and keep getting neg reps for doing so.

3. Keep attacking until I get tired of negging you and place you into the ignore abyss.

No one really gives a royal flying fuck about you and what you think about me or saveliberty or anyone else. And no one gives a shit about your little -7. The sooner you understand that the better for you.

And by the way, you have joined a very small club, I doubt there are 10 people on this board that I have ever negged. And less than 5 others who I have negged more than once.

I really fail to see how Weiner accomplished anything here. He didn't foster an atomsphere of working together as his party leader has requested. The actual bill was not being helped by the exchange. Now the left is parading around like they just passed a 80% tax rate on the rich.

Until you see that the present two party system has utterly failed us, this stuff is just entertainment. Tragedy to be precise.

I really fail to see how Weiner accomplished anything here. He didn't foster an atomsphere of working together as his party leader has requested. The actual bill was not being helped by the exchange. Now the left is parading around like they just passed a 80% tax rate on the rich.

Until you see that the present two party system has utterly failed us, this stuff is just entertainment. Tragedy to be precise.

Weiner made his point for petty reasons, perhaps, but that doesn't undercut the validity of the point he made.

Whatever his motivation, Weiner PROPERLY called bullshit on the GOP Congressperson who got that bill into the hopper.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a "fan" of the little liberal Weiner. He's a dick. On the other hand, when he's right, he's right. If Conservatives were right to note that liberal Democrats had a "Rule" that spending bills must provide "paygo" within their own pages, and the Dims elected not to bother with that "Rule" whenever it would have interfered with their agenda, then it's "turn about is fair play" to call bullshit on the GOP for failing to adhere to THEIR own "Rules."

However it turned out is not the point. The point is that Weiner was right, the GOP should have conceded that point, withdrawn the fucking bill, re-done it properly and only THEN re-introduce the bill. Frankly, that's the way I WANT them to go about doing their business. Follow the Rules ESPECIALLY when the RULE is crafted by them to attend to the very TEA PARTY concerns that got the GOP their majority this term.

(By the way, the Congressman is A. Weiner.) :razz:

Forum List

Back