lol anthony weiner owns the gop on their own rules

LMAO,
The first thing the Republican does is try to sidetrack the point.
which is their rule :D

Be careful what you ask for you may get it in unexpected ways.

Last edited:
And the first words out of a republicans mouth was a total diversion attempt.

I am loving this VERY much.

Personally I think he is a Dick, that said, I totally agree with him here. I did not get far into the Presentation, I didn't need to, to accept the validity of His point.

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

HOWEVER, that said, I agree with Intense. The GOP crafted the Rule and, like Weiner says, it is a good rule.

Weiner's criticism of the very shallow (faux) "effort" to "comply" with that rule in the case of HR 358 is pretty much right on the money.

I don't say this often, but good for Rep. Weiner.

yea I don't know much about the guy besides this, but calling them out on their BS is good though. I turned it off soon after the replies came in, but I have saved it for later. I really would appreciate a rational abortion debate in DC

Personally I think he is a Dick, that said, I totally agree with him here. I did not get far into the Presentation, I didn't need to, to accept the validity of His point.

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

HOWEVER, that said, I agree with Intense. The GOP crafted the Rule and, like Weiner says, it is a good rule.

Weiner's criticism of the very shallow (faux) "effort" to "comply" with that rule in the case of HR 358 is pretty much right on the money.

yes, he does rock... which is why you rightwingnuts hate him. if he weren't effective, you wouldn't pay him any mind.

and if he kept the loons from doing something, i'm all for it. :thup:

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

yes, he does rock... which is why you rightwingnuts hate him. if he weren't effective, you wouldn't pay him any mind.

No. Not at all. I also agree with Intense when he notes that the aptly named Weiner is a dick. That he is.

And he's not effective. He's just a loud braying jackass. Typical of the whole lot of liberal Democratics infesting Congress these many years. But the fact that he's a loud, odious, braying jackass, little prick leads you leftwingnuts to applaud him as though he were worth anything.

He's not.

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

Gotta agree! Republican would certainly hold a Democrat's feet to the fire. It's only fair that they be held to the same standards.

Weiner does not "rock."

No. Not at all. I also agree with Intense when he notes that the aptly named Weiner is a dick. That he is.

And he's not effective. He's just a loud braying jackass. Typical of the whole lot of liberal Democratics infesting Congress these many years. But the fact that he's a loud, odious, braying jackass, little prick leads you leftwingnuts to applaud him as though he were worth anything.

He's not.

puleeze. you're just annoyed that he doesn't let the loons walk all over him.

i think i recall a thread where you were all about how *he* didn't do well in a fauxnews interview. and then, interestingly, i actually watched the video and he decimated the abrasive woman who was interviewing him and cutting him off. as i recall (and my memory is pretty good), you said that he couldn't answer her and was looking all around for a way out. then in watching the actual video and not listening to your spin, it turned out that she was interrupting him repeatedly so he treated her like a kindergardener and waited til she stopped shrieking at him.

so you'll forgive me if i ignore your spin and call it what it is.

if he annoys you this much, anthony really rocks. :thup:

He's not.

puleeze. you're just annoyed that he doesn't let the loons walk all over him.

i think i recall a thread where you were all about how *he* didn't do well in a fauxnews interview. and then, interestingly, i actually watched the video and he decimated the abrasive woman who was interviewing him and cutting him off. as i recall (and my memory is pretty good), you said that he couldn't answer her and was looking all around for a way out. then in watching the actual video and not listening to your spin, it turned out that she was interrupting him repeatedly so he treated her like a kindergardener and waited til she stopped shrieking at him.

so you'll forgive me if i ignore your spin and call it what it is.

if he annoys you this much, anthony really rocks. :thup:

Puuuhleeeeeze. You're just irked that the little dick has no power. He had virtually none when the Democratics HAD the majority. And he's even less powerful now. He's a loud mouth, but he's really quite inconsequential.

So I'll call your spin "spin," since you are coming over like a fucking top on speed at the moment, Jillian! :cuckoo:

Face facts, Jillian: Weiner is a dick and he has essentially no power.* He was able to call bullshit on the GOP for HR 358, though. Indeed. They SHOULD be just as bound by that rule as any Democrat offering a bill for consideration. So even the little dick can be right once in a while. Good for him. Still doesn't do anything for his ultra low wattage. :lol: No juice for little Weiner.

anthony rocks. ;)

Weiner does not "rock."

I can only imagine the cacophony of jeers and catcalls from the left, if there were anyone with an (R) by their name who acted like the churlish little shitheel as Weiner does.

Say what you want about the kooky antics of the Ron Paul supporters, at least they're not the congressman himself.

Just for the record...He is right.

Last edited:
Weiner does not "rock."

He's not.

He sucks because he's loud. This is an excellent basis to diagnosis the suckitude of someone.

He's not.

He sucks because he's loud. This is an excellent basis to diagnosis the suckitude of someone.

Well, that also was not my contention. But enjoy arguing against your straw-man creations. :cuckoo:

In the meanwhile, back here in reality (where you seem uninvited), noting that a loud braying jackass is a loud braying jackass is not the same as saying that he sucks merely because he is a loud braying jackass.

On the other hand, you do seem fond of braying.

Fair enough.
Weiner called it right.
State the relevant constitutional authority or STFU.

BTW, forget all about how all healthcare debates were going to be held on C-Span but, instead, were held in a locked room with zero debate.
Still waiting for that website that shows me where every dollar of the budget is going.
Oh! and that lil nugget about how every dollar spent will have a proportionate cut to balance it.

But I guess none of these things were hard-set rules, so they don't count, hunh??!!

He's not.

Well, that also was not my contention. But enjoy arguing against your straw-man creations. :cuckoo:

In the meanwhile, back here in reality (where you seem uninvited), noting that a loud braying jackass is a loud braying jackass is not the same as saying that he sucks merely because he is a loud braying jackass.

On the other hand, you do seem fond of braying.

Ah, so loud braying jackass is a compliment where you come from. And you clearly meant dick in the nicest way possible all the times you referred to Weiner as one.

Liability, let me pay you a similar compliment! You yourself are a giant turd!

You're welcome!

Forum List

Back