lol anthony weiner owns the gop on their own rules

Not answering questions is the hallmark of being a spineless ball-less weasel when the evader is a fucking elected Congressman, you moron.

Someone, and I'm not saying YOU, necessarily, but SOMEONE exactly like you, seems unable to say why anyone would claim that little Weiner has any balls.

Ok. I'll give you a hint, too. YOU seem unable to say why anybody would EVER claim that the little dick has any nadz. I hope that hint is clear enough for you, Wojciehowicz.

Well you haven't really been reading the thread then, or keeping up with what he's done in the past. You've focused a little bit too much on the dick, I think.
But what else has that little fucking maggot done?

If you're still confused, try doing a Google search of "why does weiner have balls?"

If we truly want change in Congress, Transparency, Accountability, better form, we need to support it, regardless of where it is coming from. We need to separate the message from the messenger and weigh the message on it's own merit. Human Beings seem to have a hard time there. We do want to support right action. Weiner did knock one out of the park here. I bet SNL could even have fun with this. ;)

Well you haven't really been reading the thread then, or keeping up with what he's done in the past. You've focused a little bit too much on the dick, I think.
But what else has that little fucking maggot done?

If you're still confused, try doing a Google search of "why does weiner have balls?"

There's no confusion on my side of this "discussion."

You have nothing to back up your position.

It's crystal clear. It's also clear that you're stuck on his dick.

You are a complete FAIL, Wojciehowicz.

If we truly want change in Congress, Transparency, Accountability, better form, we need to support it, regardless of where it is coming from. We need to separate the message from the messenger and weigh the message on it's own merit. Human Beings seem to have a hard time there. We do want to support right action. Weiner did knock one out of the park here. I bet SNL could even have fun with this. ;)

No. We need to vote out liberals.

For You and I, that is a plan, yet Each and Every one has a Right to make up their own mind and vote their own choice.

For You and I, that is a plan, yet Each and Every one has a Right to make up their own mind and vote their own choice.

People did a good job November 2nd. I'm hopeful.

Yeah well they are bringing up paygo and Jim Bunning :)
Deflector screens to full intensity!

Let's power up those Phasers and make ready 4 Starboard Photon Torpedoes. Drop Shields on my word and be ready to Fire Scottie! :lol:

Forum List

Back