Lois lerner conspired with Justice Dept, FBI

Does that make what Obama did OK? You understand that this is a serious violation of federal law, right?

Jake5000 doesn't care - party above all with these fucking democrats.

{The newly obtained records also reveal that the Obama DOJ wanted IRS employees who were going to testify to Congress to turn over documents to the DOJ before giving them to Congress. Records also detail how the Obama IRS gave the FBI 21 computer disks, containing 1.25 million pages of confidential IRS returns from 113,000 nonprofit social 501(c)(4) welfare groups – or nearly every 501(c)(4) in the United States – as part of its prosecution effort. According to a letter from then-House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) to IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, “This revelation likely means that the IRS – including possibly Lois Lerner – violated federal tax law by transmitting this information to the Justice Department.” }

This is Soviet Era shit, the kind not seen since Stalin.

Yet the fuckers wanted to impeach Nixon for even suggesting that the IRS be used on political enemies. We are a lawless nation and Obama is an open criminal, which makes the demoscum love him all the more.

I've long said that Obama could rape and murder a small boy on national TV and democrats like Jake5000 wouldn't care. I'm revising that, I think they would actually cheer him for it.

If this doesnt produce criminal indictments then our system is totally fucked. A giant conspiracy to bring criminal charges against non profits in order to silence them before the 2010 election. The biggest abuse of power probably in American history. But I'll leave it to the libs to spin this shit into silk.
Docs Reveal IRS Plan to Seek Criminal Charges of Obama Opponents

Judicial Watch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Judicial Watch Right Wing Watch

Do you have another source to back up your allegations Rabbi(t)? Darryl Issa and Judicial Watch seem a bit biased as the links above suggest.

In fact I believe Darryl Issa needs to be indicted for contempt of Congress.
Not my allegations, asshole. These are facts, as indicated bythe documents released. If you have evidence they fabricated the docs please post it or shut the fuck up.

It's not my job to prove your links are fabricated, or that every dime spent by Issa has been wasted on a political witch hunt which netted a great big zero.

They are not facts, not evidence and not probative to their stated cause. Only partisan hacks and morons find them of value - as evidenced above.

I guess she'll be arrested any day now

But you won't support impeachment of Obama - party above all - no matter what.

Yeah, you really are fucking scum.
Lol I was just referencing the thread that caused sassyirishla-... I mean ladygunslinger to meltdown and switch to econchi-... I mean to leave USMB :rofl:

Lol I was just referencing the thread that caused sassyirishla-... I mean ladygunslinger to meltdown and switch to econchi-... I mean to leave USMB :rofl:

You started guzzling Thunderbird are WHAT time this morning?

Obama used the IRS to go after political opponents - fact. Lerner went as far as to try and find a way to file criminal charges against Obama's enemy list - fact.

These are FAR worse than anything Nixon ever did.

Obama is a crook - we all know it.

Obama used the IRS to go after political opponents - fact. Lerner went as far as to try and find a way to file criminal charges against Obama's enemy list - fact.

If true, I'm sure she'll be arrested. Any day now... :rofl:

If you know it ("Obama is a crook - we all know it") then you will post probative evidence to sway those of us who don't, and convince us to consider your opinion!

If you don't, I will continue to believe you are a liar. As sure as you are that he is a crook, you must have actual evidence, clear, convincing and beyond a reasonable doubt - the American Standard to determine guilt by establishing Mens res.

Do it, post it, or forever be known as a Liar and to this day forward, STFU, for no one but other dishonest partisan hacks will ever believe a word you write.

If you know it ("Obama is a crook - we all know it") then you will post probative evidence to sway those of us who don't, and convince us to consider your opinion!

If you don't, I will continue to believe you are a liar. As sure as you are that he is a crook, you must have actual evidence, clear, convincing and beyond a reasonable doubt - the American Standard to determine guilt by establishing Mens res.

Do it, post it, or forever be known as a Liar and to this day forward, STFU, for no one but other dishonest partisan hacks will ever believe a word you write.

The link in the OP is enough proof for me.

So this is the benchmark being set: If a government official turns documents over to another government agency in violation of the rules, they should go to prison. If a government official releases confidential information improperly, they should go to prison.

Just want to make that clear.
Actually it is not against the "rules" it is AGAINST the LAW and is in fact a FELONY offense. Why is it you support political games with the IRS when a dem runs the Government but have a problem with non existent complaints like claiming Cheney somehow gave Halliburton Government deals? The law is the law, IRS may NOT give tax information to other agencies at ALL unless in response to a JUDGES order. Anything else is a FELONY.

The link in the OP is enough proof for me.

Good thing you're not a journalist or a detective.

If this doesnt produce criminal indictments then our system is totally fucked. A giant conspiracy to bring criminal charges against non profits in order to silence them before the 2010 election. The biggest abuse of power probably in American history. But I'll leave it to the libs to spin this shit into silk.
Docs Reveal IRS Plan to Seek Criminal Charges of Obama Opponents

Judicial Watch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Judicial Watch Right Wing Watch

Do you have another source to back up your allegations Rabbi(t)? Darryl Issa and Judicial Watch seem a bit biased as the links above suggest.

In fact I believe Darryl Issa needs to be indicted for contempt of Congress.
Not my allegations, asshole. These are facts, as indicated bythe documents released. If you have evidence they fabricated the docs please post it or shut the fuck up.

It's not my job to prove your links are fabricated, or that every dime spent by Issa has been wasted on a political witch hunt which netted a great big zero.

They are not facts, not evidence and not probative to their stated cause. Only partisan hacks and morons find them of value - as evidenced above.
So memos and emails reproduced in the article are not facts?
Is your definition of "fact" "somethig that supports my view"? Because thats the only way it makes sense.

It's "mens rea" not mens res. You're only interested in mens cock, we know.
Mens rea is not required for a federal crime. The mere fact of having committed the act is proof of guilt.
You were never a LEO. You were a cocksucker in a jailhouse in Chino once, maybe.

Mens rea is not required for a federal crime. The mere fact of having committed the act is proof of guilt.
You were never a LEO. You were a cocksucker in a jailhouse in Chino once, maybe.

"Mens rea is a legal phrase used to describe the mental state a person must be in while committing a crime for it to be intentional. It can refer to a general intent to break the law or a specific, premeditated plan to commit a particular offense."

My typo was an error, you comment that Mens rea is not required for a federal crime was a stupid mistake, unlike a typo which is inadvertent.

[Note: the 's' is next to the 'a', a typo which I missed when reading over my post. I have rather large fingers on large hands, typos are common which I why I read over my writing before posting. I'm not perfect]

"Mens rea is a legal phrase used to describe the mental state a person must be in while committing a crime for it to be intentional. It can refer to a general intent to break the law or a specific, premeditated plan to commit a particular offense."

My typo was an error, you comment that Mens rea is not required for a federal crime was a stupid mistake, unlike a typo which is inadvertent.

[Note: the 's' is next to the 'a', a typo which I missed when reading over my post. I have rather large fingers on large hands, typos are common which I why I read over my writing before posting. I'm not perfect]
The issue is complicated. Yes there is some element of mens rea in federal law but it isbeing eroded.
The Mens Rea Component Within the Issue of the Over-Federalization of Crime Publications The Federalist Society

The issue is complicated. Yes there is some element of mens rea in federal law but it isbeing eroded.
The Mens Rea Component Within the Issue of the Over-Federalization of Crime Publications The Federalist Society

And to my original point, before you went all captious, there is no evidence that Sec. Clinton or President Obama have or had a "guilty mind" as alleged by you and other Crazy Right Wingers (CRW) and partisan hacks.

Allegations of criminal wrong doing from Solyndra to IRS to Benghazi and every other hysterical hue and cry from the CRW are nothing more than efforts to assassinate the character of Obama, Clinton and every Democrat, progressive and libeal for political purposes. It's why you have zero credibility.

You mean to say the DOJ was going to prosecute organizations which violated our tax laws?

Say it ain't so!
Damn I knew an idiot like you would miss the point completely.
They were attempting to gin up prosecutions and pusuant to that illegally turned over confidential tax returns to the FBI. That is a violation of federal law, if you didnt know.

He gets it.... he's just a typical leftwing Obama nutsack worshipper.
What I get is the hypocrisy.

Be careful of the benchmarks you set. They inevitably come back to bite you in the ass.
And, when they do, you are free to say "I told you so"
Meanwhile, back at the OP.....

And to my original point, before you went all captious, there is no evidence that Sec. Clinton or President Obama have or had a "guilty mind" as alleged by you and other Crazy Right Wingers (CRW) and partisan hacks.

Allegations of criminal wrong doing from Solyndra to IRS to Benghazi and every other hysterical hue and cry from the CRW are nothing more than efforts to assassinate the character of Obama, Clinton and every Democrat, progressive and libeal for political purposes. It's why you have zero credibility.
What would constitute such evidence? The evidence is the administration conspired to commit an illegal act in turning over confidential information to the FBI. That is a federal crime although I do not know if mens rea is a factor there.
In any case, it is certainly evidence that demands a thorough investigation by an independent prosecutor, as the Justice Dept is implicated in the scandal. Dont you agree?

What would constitute such evidence? The evidence is the administration conspired to commit an illegal act in turning over confidential information to the FBI. That is a federal crime although I do not know if mens rea is a factor there.
In any case, it is certainly evidence that demands a thorough investigation by an independent prosecutor, as the Justice Dept is implicated in the scandal. Dont you agree?

If and only if an independent prosecutor looks into the conflicts of interest of Justice Scalia, and the Supreme Court has a code of ethics imposed on them. You have Issa, not by any stretch independent, but one who has investigated all of these so called scandals upside, downside and all around, spending my tax dollars and accomplishing nothing.

We don't need more and more investigations based on lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos for political theater.

http://overpassesforamerica.com/?p=4911

900 DOCUMENTED EXAMPLES OF OBAMA’S LYING, LAWBREAKING, AND ( more here)

You hold party above all, you have been presented mountains of evidence. It isn't a matter of sway - you simply don't CARE that Obama used the IRS to attack political enemies, in fact you support it.

Nixon fell because Republicans had integrity - you don't - not a shred or even a hint. Crime that promotes the party is fine with the Khmer Rouge democrats. You have no interest in honest government - only in power for your filthy party. You aren't seeking the facts of the IRS scandal, but only how you can distort and hide the facts so that it doesn't harm the party. You don't give a fuck what laws were broken, you don't care who was hurt - since they are enemies of the party, the more the better.

For those who are NOT Khmer Rouge, let me remind you of the facts;

{Ms. Lerner met with top officials from the DOJ’s Election Crimes Branch in October of 2010. Although Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the DOJ (Judicial Watch v. Department of Justice, No. 14-cv-01239), the DOJ coughed up dirt only oncourt order. Even then, the DOJ handed over only two pages of heavily redacted emails.}

Obama Justice Department Was Involved In IRS Targeting Lerner Emails Reveal - Forbes

This is from last year. The criminal Obama administration engaged in the systematic altering, hiding, and destruction of evidence - as is the way of this criminal enterprise. After 9 months, the criminal administration finally complied with the order of the court to honor the FOIA judgement that Judicial Watch won in February. Despite the heavy censoring of what was provided, and despite the destruction of most of the information ordered by the court, the evidence STILL demonstrated a criminal conspiracy and collusion between the IRS through Lois Lerner, and the Department of Justice under Eric Holder to trump up CRIMINAL charges against enemies of the administration in order to spread fear among those who would dare oppose the criminal administration.

{“The FBI and Justice Department worked with Lois Lerner and the IRS to concoct some reason to put President Obama’s opponents in jail before his reelection, and this abuse resulted in the FBI’s illegally obtaining confidential taxpayer information,” Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said in the release.}

Judicial Watch Lois Lerner DOJ Officials and FBI Met to Plan Criminal Charges for Obama Opponents Washington Free Beacon

Now Wry Catcher is the kind of guy that explains how the holocaust and killing fields happened - he doesn't give a fuck that Obama is a criminal, that the rights of Americans were crushed and that the criminal conspiracy of the DOJ attempted to put political opponent in prison on behalf of the administration. The party is all. Khmer Rouge democrats, there is no limit to what they will do to gain and maintain power for the party.

Forum List

Back