EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney Weiss Colluded With DOJ To Thwart Congressional Questioning, Emails Show

Weiss isn't a member of the FBI but some of the supposed whistleblowers are!
He's a member of the DOJ...the FBI is part of the DOJ....read the poll, only 35 percent view the entire DOJ in a positive light, drastic drop since the demafacsit took over.

Howell told The Federalist the emails show that while Garland was claiming Weiss had the independence to bring whatever charges he wanted, Garland was “simultaneously running communications from Weiss to Grassley through the political controls of Main Justice.” “It is a slap in the face,” Howell said.

So I guess I'll ask the Big $10,000 Question yet again:
  • The government has written 10,000 different ways to get you coming and going, you can't budge an inch without them knowing, controlling your life and getting you.
  • What law has anyone in the government written to police itself and to prevent and/or punish anyone for corruption, for cover-ups, subterfuge, delays, lies, or failing to cooperate with a congressional investigation?
Anyone?

Small case? Biden owed millions in back taxes! That's not a small case. If it were you or I that were targeted by the IRS for that we'd be screwed. We sure as hell wouldn't be let off the hook by letting the statute of limitations expire!
It was $145,000 in taxes.

Rep. Michael Turner (R-Ohio) asked witnesses about Hunter Biden’s unpaid taxes on income from Burisma in 2014, which he attempted to categorize as a loan. Both whistleblowers testified that Hunter Biden owes $145,000 in unpaid taxes on $400,000 of income from 2014. Due to DOJ’s slow walking, the statute of limitations expired, allowing Hunter Biden to get away with this tax evasion.
In fact, you or I wouldn't be prosecuted for this, as it is almost never prosecuted criminally. It's almost always handled with civil charges. Failure to pay taxes is common, too common to lock everyone up over.

“The laws were enforced as if it had been anybody else,” she added, regarding Hunter’s case. “I would say probably a little stricter, because failure to pay is very common.”

Roger Stone failed to pay $2 million in taxes and it was all handled civilly.

Rep. Michael Turner (R-Ohio) asked witnesses about Hunter Biden’s unpaid taxes on income from Burisma in 2014, which he attempted to categorize as a loan. Both whistleblowers testified that Hunter Biden owes $145,000 in unpaid taxes on $400,000 of income from 2014. Due to DOJ’s slow walking, the statute of limitations expired, allowing Hunter Biden to get away with this tax evasion.
In fact, you or I wouldn't be prosecuted for this, as it is almost never prosecuted criminally. It's almost always handled with civil charges. Failure to pay taxes is common, too common to lock everyone up over.

“The laws were enforced as if it had been anybody else,” she added, regarding Hunter’s case. “I would say probably a little stricter, because failure to pay is very common.”

That's one year...Weiss let the statute of limitations run out on THREE!

Failure to not pay huge amounts of taxes is almost never prosecuted criminally? It is if the person who failed to pay those taxes doesn't come up with the money that's owed! Did the IRS let Roger Stone's case go because of the statute of limitations expiring? No, they didn't. They threatened him with jail time if he didn't pay. THAT is what normally happens to people who owe huge amounts of money to the IRS!

Failure to not pay huge amounts of taxes is almost never prosecuted criminally? It is if the person who failed to pay those taxes doesn't come up with the money that's owed! Did the IRS let Roger Stone's case go because of the statute of limitations expiring? No, they didn't. They threatened him with jail time if he didn't pay. THAT is what normally happens to people who owe huge amounts of money to the IRS!
And I have no clue why you think this was a "civil" matter! It was the IRS going after Stone relentlessly and finally forcing him to pay his taxes. Something that's the polar opposite of how Hunter Biden was treated!

Not according to the link I posted. Do you have something showing otherwise?
Now you're claiming that Weiss didn't let the statute of limitations run out? Wow, you're either completely clueless or deliberately obtuse! Why do you think those IRS whistleblowers were so pissed?

And I have no clue why you think this was a "civil" matter! It was the IRS going after Stone relentlessly and finally forcing him to pay his taxes. Something that's the polar opposite of how Hunter Biden was treated!
Failure to pay taxes can be a civil matter or a criminal matter. Stone was treated as a civil matter, which is much more normal than how Hunter Biden was treated, in a criminal matter.

Now you're claiming that Weiss didn't let the statute of limitations run out? Wow, you're either completely clueless or deliberately obtuse! Why do you think those IRS whistleblowers were so pissed?
He did for 2014, but not 2017 and 2018.

He let them expire for 2014 and 2015. Care to explain WHY?
I don’t know and perhaps neither do the agents either but it may have something to do with constitutional violations during the investigation that they don’t want to talk about.

I don’t know and perhaps neither do the agents either but it may have something to do with constitutional violations during the investigation that they don’t want to talk about.
You base that accusation on what, Marener? The fact that you can't come up with a valid reason why any DA would let the statute of limitations run out on a slam dunk case?

The agents know exactly why that happened, Marener and it's why they came forward and testified in front of Congress despite knowing it would destroy their careers. Weiss is dirty. Making him Special Counsel after what he tried to pull with Hunter's plea bargain was a slap in the face to anyone who believes in equal justice under the law!

You know what bothers me the most about the Biden's getting away with tax evasion? How Joe pontificates about how the rich need to pay their "fair share"! Talk about bullshit!

You base that accusation on what, Marener? The fact that you can't come up with a valid reason why any DA would let the statute of limitations run out on a slam dunk case?
Shapley testified that the prosecutors found emails that might make the cases unprosecutable.

The prosecutors were looking for emails to ferret out leaks to the press, something which made Shapley very anxious as he had been stonewalling them and refusing to turn his emails over when instructed to do so.

Shapley testified that the prosecutors found emails that might make the cases unprosecutable.

The prosecutors were looking for emails to ferret out leaks to the press, something which made Shapley very anxious as he had been stonewalling them and refusing to turn his emails over when instructed to do so.
I don't recall Shapley saying anything like that, Marener. Care to cite where he did?

I don't recall Shapley saying anything like that, Marener. Care to cite where he did?
I watched the whistleblower testimony in it's entirety and I watched Democrats desperately try to impeach that testimony. They didn't put a dent in either of the IRS agents. Even a scumbag like Jamie Raskin couldn't come up with a way to make a gay, registered Democrat IRS agent look like a MAGA cultist! It was amusing to watch them try.

I can sometime later, not from my phone.

But I’ll note this is something I’ve asked you to do and you’ve refused.

I can sometime later, not from my phone.

But I’ll note this is something I’ve asked you to do and you’ve refused.
What would you like that I haven't provided? I really didn't want to waste my time going through whistleblower testimony to rebut what you've claimed, Marener but I will if you insist. I think we both know that if the whistleblower's had said what you claimed that they would have been savaged by the main stream media and since nobody did that it's obvious that the left looked into what they claimed and couldn't poke holes in any of it.

Forum List

Back