Lockerbie Bomber Freed From Prison on Compassionate Grounds

I respect the English men and women that are on the front line fighting and dying to stop Islamofacism. I have respect for the prince for joining up and actually fighting for this cause. But I don't see how you can not put yourself in our shoes and see how Americans wouldn't feel betrayed and enraged by this.

Imagine if America arrested and jailed an IRA freedom fighter who bombed and killed dozens of Englishman. The we released him on compassion grounds before he died to live free in Ireland to be received to a hero's welcome. You would rightfully feel betrayed.

And to your lie that America supported the IRA.

1992 North American IRA arrests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I ain't bashing Americans Ravi. You know I wouldn't do that. Just that prick and those that did support terrorism. I apologise for my language too. I don't normally use words like that, but that piece of shit is worthy of them!

First off ya god damn disingenious cowardly liar America NEVER supported the IRA, we never funded the IRA and we did everything in our power to see that US citizens couldn't provide guns, shelter, money or training to the IRA. We locked up and extradited any IRA operative found in America!

So take your lies, although with your current betrayal, and stick them up your asses!

Go fuck yourself yellowbelly. You're lower than a snakes belly and I'm done with you, you piece of dog's excrement. When we going to see you putting that oversized mouth on the front line in Afghanistan with the rest of us English cowards. You're not fit to lick our boots mate.

Go forth and multiply little man.

If you're going to slag off our American friends get your facts right. Scotland is governed by a coalition government made up of the Scottish Nationlist Party (known in Scotland as the Tartan Tories) and the Conservative party. The decision to release Ali al-Megrahi, was made by the S.N.P. and has been condemned by the Labour party in Scotland. I agree that those responsible for the bombing should be strung up by the balls I'm not convinced this was Ali al-Megrahi, and considering that the U.S.A was for many years a haven for I.R.A suspects, succesive American governments refusing to extradite suspected terrorists to the UK, and that succesive U.S Governments allowed fund raising in the U.S for the I.R.A a terrorist organisation responsible for far more deaths than Ali al-Megrahi, critisism from the U.S is hard to stomach................... good luck to you and mates booty hope to see you lot parade around Ibrox the next time you come back............. No surrender

If you're going to slag off our American friends get your facts right. Scotland is governed by a coalition government made up of the Scottish Nationlist Party (known in Scotland as the Tartan Tories) and the Conservative party. The decision to release Ali al-Megrahi, was made by the S.N.P. and has been condemned by the Labour party in Scotland. I agree that those responsible for the bombing should be strung up by the balls I'm not convinced this was Ali al-Megrahi, and considering that the U.S.A was for many years a haven for I.R.A suspects, succesive American governments refusing to extradite suspected terrorists to the UK, and that succesive U.S Governments allowed fund raising in the U.S for the I.R.A a terrorist organisation responsible for far more deaths than Ali al-Megrahi, critisism from the U.S is hard to stomach................... good luck to you and mates booty hope to see you lot parade around Ibrox the next time you come back............. No surrender

You have proof that America supported the IRA freedom fighters? Because everything I have read points to the contrary!

I respect the English men and women that are on the front line fighting and dying to stop Islamofacism. I have respect for the prince for joining up and actually fighting for this cause. But I don't see how you can not put yourself in our shoes and see how Americans wouldn't feel betrayed and enraged by this.

Imagine if America arrested and jailed an IRA freedom fighter who bombed and killed dozens of Englishman. The we released him on compassion grounds before he died to live free in Ireland to be received to a hero's welcome. You would rightfully feel betrayed.

I and my brothers don't need the respect of people like you, thank you!

Furthermore, where in this fucking thread have I said that I supported this move? It is there in black and white that I believe it to be wrong. But when you come along and slag of the whole nation and call me a COWARD, you can expect some shit....which is no more than you deserve.

America didn't support the IRA. Some Americans did. You seem to have trouble distinguishing between the masses and the minorities. Interesting though, how you react to the reverse thrust.

Thank you Ben for your good wishes. We shall be off again in a few weeks. Oh, those you see in Ibrox are our mates from four five Commando.
Cheers mate!

Thank you Ben for your good wishes. We shall be off again in a few weeks. Oh, those you see in Ibrox are our mates from four five Commando.
Cheers mate!

:clap2::clap2: God be with you Boot!

What's the matter Hook. Haven't got the balls to post this in open forum? And you call me a coward. :lol:

GHook93

Quote by Bootneck "America didn't support the IRA. Some Americans did ."

And still DO! Yep and I am one of them! The English always stand from their glass towers and toss stones. The English are some of the worst hypocrites in the world! Long live the Irish Freedom Fighters!

Why am I not surpised! You rail against terrorism on one hand, yet you support a terrorist organisation.

I guess we can see where the hypocrisy is coming from now. Thank you for confirming it!

Last edited:

Cheers mate!

:clap2::clap2: God be with you Boot!

Thank you Willow. I appreciate your support.

What's the matter Hook. Haven't got the balls to post this in open forum? And you call me a coward. :lol:

GHook93

And still DO! Yep and I am one of them! The English always stand from their glass towers and toss stones. The English are some of the worst hypocrites in the world! Long live the Irish Freedom Fighters!
Why am I not surpised! You rail against terrorism on one hand, yet you support a terrorist organisation.

I guess we can see where the hypocrisy is coming from now. Thank you for confirming it!
Wow, just wow. Ghook is a phony.

And to your lie that America supported the IRA.

1992 North American IRA arrests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First off ya god damn disingenious cowardly liar America NEVER supported the IRA, we never funded the IRA and we did everything in our power to see that US citizens couldn't provide guns, shelter, money or training to the IRA. We locked up and extradited any IRA operative found in America!

So take your lies, although with your current betrayal, and stick them up your asses!

Go fuck yourself yellowbelly. You're lower than a snakes belly and I'm done with you, you piece of dog's excrement. When we going to see you putting that oversized mouth on the front line in Afghanistan with the rest of us English cowards. You're not fit to lick our boots mate.

Go forth and multiply little man.

But I don't see how you can not put yourself in our shoes and see how Americans wouldn't feel betrayed and enraged by this.

I suspect you are confusing Bootneck's posts with somebody else's. Maybe you should recheck.

You lefties that are rationalizing or forgiving this betrayal by the Scots are traitors also!

This is the worst act of betrayal the United Kingdom has ever shown us and I for one am MAD AS HELL!

whoa...please don't bash Americans because some of us are retarded. Every country has their idiots and stupid laws.

And ghook...go screw yourself.

The "United Kingdom" has nothing to do with this.

GHook93

:eek:

Say it ain't so Ghook. Tell me you didn't seriously type "Long live the Irish Freedom Fighters". If you did, then you can have nothing to say against the cheering crowds in Libya.

You either support the deliberate targeting of unarmed civilians, including women and children, or you don't. It's as simple as that.

Funny isn't it. Not so long ago your countrymen were providing shelter, support and finance for terrorists. It was you Yanks who kept the IRA going, enabling them to murder innocent British civilians. Seems your standards are more than double pal!

After seeing what backstabbing bitches you guys are, I would say we didn't do enough and should have supported, sheltered and funded the IRA 100 fold more!

Enniskillen 1987 11 killed at a rememberance day parade,............Omagh 1998........29 killed all innocent civillian men women and children, all killed by the hands of your so called freedom fighters those bastards are no better than the Taliban that brought down the Twin Towers and if you really can find it in yourself to support such attrocites then you are indeed the scum of the earth.........................No Surrender

GHook93

:eek:

Say it ain't so Ghook. Tell me you didn't seriously type "Long live the Irish Freedom Fighters". If you did, then you can have nothing to say against the cheering crowds in Libya.

You either support the deliberate targeting of unarmed civilians, including women and children, or you don't. It's as simple as that.

Go check my visitor messages Tiger. It's there for all to see!

The man's just blown any credibilty he may of had.

Last edited:
The Scots govt did it to save money, not for compassion ~ bunch of bagpipe-sucking, kirt-swirling freaks who can't even secede from the UK on their own.

The Scots govt did it to save money, not for compassion ~ bunch of bagpipe-sucking, kirt-swirling freaks who can't even secede from the UK on their own.

Finally someone recognises where the blame lies! Don't tell Hook though. It takes away any justification for him to hate us cowardly English. :muahaha:

But I'm betting you wouldn't say the rest to the face of a Scot. Great protector the Internet.

Last edited:

Finally someone recognises where the blame lies! Don't tell Hook though. It takes away any justification for him to hate us cowardly English. :muahaha:

But I'm betting you wouldn't say the rest to the face of a Scot. Great protector the Internet.

. . . from the balloons over Scotland, in fact. The Scots were indeed bold brawlers but a bit stupid. They would stomp around, beat their chests, and scream before they would attack. Once we Americans realized that, we would hit them between the stomp and the beat, then kick them when they were down. Airborne justice! Nine on one is a fair fight. Why? Everyone of us intended to come home every time, and if the silly wanker on the other side wanted to stretch the odds against him? Ok.

Right then, just a refresher because I don't want to see the wrong posters slagged off.

Way back in the beginning of the thread I mentioned that severe doubt re the validity of the conviction plus terminal cancer gave the Scottish government grounds to consider compassionate release (apparently it's possible under Scottish law). They had the choice to release their prisoner to die at home or to leave him to die in prison.

If you had to make that decision, what factors would you consider?

That's a question I've been asking myself in pondering this thread.

The allegation of some sort of deal may well be true. If it is I'd suggest the current Scottish government is going to get a hammering from its electorate.

Now, fire away but make sure you've got the right target.

Forum List

Back