Lo siento its just part of my culture

Right now I'm taking a shit but when I reach for the paper I'll b moving
Which whey?
Isolate, post workout shake
You need more alcohol, to give you the shitz...
Now thats just Damn right hateful there,lmao

..... the Mexican culture accepts rape.

No, it does not. What a fucking stupid thing to say.
Prove it's not accepted by the majority

That's not how logic works, you imbecile. You made a claim, the onus is on you to prove it.

Better yet, stop hiding behind your sofa and get to know real people, cowardly idiot.
Did I strike ur immigrant nerve, ...

I have already told you that you guessed wrong, you illogical buffoon.

..... the Mexican culture accepts rape.

That's not how logic works, you imbecile. You made a claim, the onus is on you to prove it.

Better yet, stop hiding behind your sofa and get to know real people, cowardly idiot.

Typical lib no proof to back anything u say

guy makes his money advocating for illegal aliens , immigrunts , etc . Cut off his flow of the ilk I just mentioned and he is homeless and penniless Liberty .

guy makes his money advocating for illegal aliens , immigrunts , etc . Cut off his flow of the ilk I just mentioned and he is homeless and penniless Liberty .
He will b one of the weak beating down my door for protection when everything goes to hell.

just look at him , he is probably one of them , check out his name on the internet for some insight into his thinking and character Liberty !!

-------------------------------- they oughta stay where they belong ehh Liberty ??

Yeah bro and if they dont stay they get whats comming, right dickhead?

Oh and the OP might be surprised to hear that sex is used as payment sometimes and people with power take advantage of girls. But he's right, thats just a Mexican thing :rolleyes:
It was stated in the article. Did I say it's only a Mexican thing? Dont divert it makes u look desperate.

No you just failed to mention all the other people you were referring to....by accident of course.

-------------------------------- they oughta stay where they belong ehh Liberty ??

Yeah bro and if they dont stay they get whats comming, right dickhead?

Oh and the OP might be surprised to hear that sex is used as payment sometimes and people with power take advantage of girls. But he's right, thats just a Mexican thing :rolleyes:
It was stated in the article. Did I say it's only a Mexican thing? Dont divert it makes u look desperate.

No you just failed to mention all the other people you were referring to....by accident of course.
Help me out I got four heathens running around n I'm playing daddy today, which other people

Riiiiight
So u won't explain urself, I can manage being a dad n still b civil with u come on explain urself

What am I explaining? You mentioned one group raping and claimed it was their culture. Then when reminded that people in power take advantage of women all over you go "Yeah, I wasnt ignoring other groups....just focusing on one. Thats different!"

Riiiiight
So u won't explain urself, I can manage being a dad n still b civil with u come on explain urself

What am I explaining? You mentioned one group raping and claimed it was their culture. Then when reminded that people in power take advantage of women all over you go "Yeah, I wasnt ignoring other groups....just focusing on one. Thats different!"
No focusing on a group that's flooding our borders illegally. How can we fix our problems by taking on more?I did post this in the immigration section right?

Riiiiight

------------------------------ mexican males are known for being MACHO , they take great pride in being males and in being the boss . Just a comment .

Typical lib no proof to back anything u say

"Back up" the fact that your stupid guesses about me are wrong? Even you can't be this stupid.

Forum List

Back