Lo siento its just part of my culture

thank you , anyone crossing the border to sneak into the USA is illegal . If these women stayed where they belonged maybe they wouldn't be raped Liberty .

thank you , anyone crossing the border to sneak into the USA is illegal . If these women stayed where they belonged maybe they wouldn't be raped Liberty .
Do theses same rapist not cross our borders?

-------------------------------------- well both rapists and raped should stay at home in mexico Liberty . I mean , whats the big deal , i mean , don't the women know that they are dealing with criminals that might rape them . They could tell the mexican police i suppose but then they take the chance of being raped , killed and burned in a garbage dump like those 43 [about] mexican students Liberty .

Last edited:
-------------------------------------- well both rapists and raped should stay at home in mexico Liberty . I mean , whats the big deal , i mean , don't the women know that they are dealing with criminals that might rape them . They could tell the mexican police i suppose but then they take the chance of being raped , killed and burned in a garbage dump like those 43 [about] mexican students Liberty .
Ur obiviously refusing to grasp what I'm saying or ur being disingenuous either way the Mexican culture accepts rape.

maybe it is , so what . Title of your thread is that 80% of females crossing USA border are raped . I am addressing that statement Liberty .

maybe it is , so what . Title of your thread is that 80% of females crossing USA border are raped . I am addressing that statement Liberty .
No that's not the title. The link was given to show factual info about the Mexican culture. Please tell me ur not saying these same rapist just clean house when they come to America.

-------------------------------- they oughta stay where they belong ehh Liberty ??

Yeah bro and if they dont stay they get whats comming, right dickhead?

Oh and the OP might be surprised to hear that sex is used as payment sometimes and people with power take advantage of girls. But he's right, thats just a Mexican thing :rolleyes:
It was stated in the article. Did I say it's only a Mexican thing? Dont divert it makes u look desperate.

No that's not the title. The link was given to show factual info about the Mexican culture. Please tell me ur not saying these same rapist just clean house when they come to America.
--------------------------------------- illegal aliens are scum , i really don't care about mexicos culture . Let these raped women stay in mexico and maybe they won't be raped or killed Liberty .

--------------------------------------- illegal aliens are scum , i really don't care about mexicos culture . Let these raped women stay in mexico and maybe they won't be raped or killed Liberty .
U should have u seen the numbers of illegals flooding this country. Sir u do know most Mexican illegals refuse to assimilate n will continue to rape our women.

U should have u seen the numbers of illegals flooding this country. Sir u do know most Mexican illegals refuse to assimilate n will continue to rape our women.
------------------------------- oh geez , illegals shouldn't be here , deport all 30 million of them Liberty . Other than that practical advice there is nothing else to say , build the wall 40 years ago Liberty !!

------------------------------- oh geez , illegals shouldn't be here , deport all 30 million of them Liberty . Other than that practical advice there is nothing else to say , build the wall 40 years ago Liberty !![/
I'm against a wall. Try again. Let's just say this was a public announcement, u do what u want with it. I'll enjoy sighting in my new scope this next deer season.

------------------------------- oh geez , illegals shouldn't be here , deport all 30 million of them Liberty . Other than that practical advice there is nothing else to say , build the wall 40 years ago Liberty !!
I'm against a wall. Try again. Let's just say this was a public service announcement, u do what u want with it. I'll enjoy sighting in my new scope this next deer season.

I'm against a wall. Try again. Let's just say this was a public service announcement, u do what u want with it. I'll enjoy sighting in my new scope this next deer season.
--------------------------- good . now you say it . Anyway if we get President Trump I and YOU get the wall .

-------------------------------- they oughta stay where they belong ehh Liberty ??

You just keep building a new bottom to the barrel, you fucking scumbag lowlife POS.

Violence against women is to be condemned regardless of one's view on immigration or anything else. Anyone reading what the link purports to indicate and sees only a chance to make a snide, empty little criticism maligning the victims of inexcusable crime is sub-human.

Forum List

Back