Lo siento its just part of my culture

-------------------------------- they oughta stay where they belong ehh Liberty ??
Yes if they r illegal no doubt. This is just some ensight on the culture of people we r letting cross our borders by the thousands.

Violence is found in all human cultures.
------------------- especially low life cultures that just a few hundred years ago before the Spanish Conquistadors slaughtered hundreds , thousands yearly on the steps of Aztec pyramids .

-------------------------------- they oughta stay where they belong ehh Liberty ??

You just keep building a new bottom to the barrel, you fucking scumbag lowlife POS.

Violence against women is to be condemned regardless of one's view on immigration or anything else. Anyone reading what the link purports to indicate and sees only a chance to make a snide, empty little criticism maligning the victims of inexcusable crime is sub-human.
----------------------------- dummies should stay where the belong and they might not be raped . Course its easy to cry and claim rape isn't it !!

Yes if they r illegal no doubt. This is just some ensight on the culture of people we r letting cross our borders by the thousands.

Violence is found in all human cultures.
------------------- especially low life cultures that just a few hundred years ago before the Spanish Conquistadors slaughtered hundreds , thousands yearly on the steps of Aztec pyramids .

You really are remarkably stupid. The Conquistadors did what just as soon as they arrived?

You would humiliate yourself less if you actually studied history instead of reading thread topics from stormfront, idiot.

..... most Mexican illegals refuse to assimilate ....

What exactly do you mean by this and how exactly do you know?
-------------------------- many illegals and legals refuse to assimilate . See the barrios and Mexican gangs in Los Angeles county and throughout southern California .

Exactly what percentage, idiot? "Many" people born here - whatever the hell their color - refuse to live according to the norms and expectations of society. Take the paranoid yahoo living in a bunker in the woods somewhere, for example. That does not make them a majority or prove any stupid generalization, buffoon.

..... the Mexican culture accepts rape.

No, it does not. What a fucking stupid thing to say.
Prove it's not accepted by the majority

That's not how logic works, you imbecile. You made a claim, the onus is on you to prove it.

Better yet, stop hiding behind your sofa and get to know real people, cowardly idiot.
Did I strike ur immigrant nerve, if they r raping 80% of the women crossing their borders I really don't think they're against it. N before u start crying for these people are u saying Mexican citizens aren't capable of putting a stop to it. My logic is if u stand by n do nothing ur ass is just as guilty

You just keep building a new bottom to the barrel, you fucking scumbag lowlife POS.

Violence against women is to be condemned regardless of one's view on immigration or anything else. Anyone reading what the link purports to indicate and sees only a chance to make a snide, empty little criticism maligning the victims of inexcusable crime is sub-human.

..... most Mexican illegals refuse to assimilate ....

What exactly do you mean by this and how exactly do you know?
-------------------------- many illegals and legals refuse to assimilate . See the barrios and Mexican gangs in Los Angeles county and throughout south

Exactly what percentage, idiot? "Many" people born here - whatever the hell their color - refuse to live according to the norms and expectations of society. Take the paranoid yahoo living in a bunker in the woods somewhere, for example. That does not make them a majority or prove any stupid generalization, buffoon.
Compare the Mexican immigrants from the 1950's,60's, n 70's to now. They learned english, got a job, made civil progress, spent their earnings in the US

Last edited:
Compare the Mexican immigrants from the 1950's,60's, n 70's to now. They learned english, got a job, made civil progress, spent their earnings in the US

Back then the Mexicans claimed to be from Spain and had to hide their true identity, just like my Cherokee Grand Mother...

Just like today.
I can speak to them ok, in English or Spanish...When I've gone to Mexico I had no problamo...I mean, if you wan the drugs and the women, you gotta speak what ever lingo it takes..

Yeah bro and if they dont stay they get whats comming, right dickhead?

Oh and the OP might be surprised to hear that sex is used as payment sometimes and people with power take advantage of girls. But he's right, thats just a Mexican thing :rolleyes:
There is no rape in the USA, or crime...I agree...

Forum List

Back