Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

She hasn't been successful in the bedroom with those ugly looks so she has to attack the richest, most charismatic, famous man who is going to be her new president, Trump! :p

Says the 6'4 245lb moron who claims to have 3 degrees? You don't have the vocabulary for that. I am not a Pub and I am not a Rumpist. Try again liar.

Frankie is a brainwashed non functional moron.

What's funny is the twerp was hating on the Cheney family, till she attacked Trump at the orders of her masters.

miketx still waiting how many lawsuits have the liberals/Democrats been charged with ???? still waiting for your answer miketx come on tell us that I'm a liar over the Republicans being sued and the Democrats/liberals aren't ... give us one of your brilliant answers ...​

to be sued you have to have done something to be sued for ...at this time I'm not aware of any suit against dems/liberals so my answer would be zero ... there might be one or two that I'm not aware of, but again us Dems/liberals aren't committing crimes against the country you republicans are ... that's why so many of trumps administration is in jail ... when you commit a crime you get to go to jail ...

• Steve Bannon
  • Headshot of  Peter Navarro

Peter Navarro
  • Headshot of  Michael Cohen

Michael Cohen
  • Headshot of  Paul Manafort

Paul Manafort
  • Headshot of  George Papadopoulos

George Papadopoulos
  • Headshot of  Roger Stone

Roger Stone
  • Headshot of  Rick Gates

Rick Gates
  • Headshot of  Allen Weisselberg

Allen Weisselberg

Awaiting sente

He calls everyone a liar if they say something he doesn't like.

I don't think he understands what the word "liar" actually means. They're also that way with words like "commie" and "truth".
I call them liars because they are saying untrue things ... which makes them liars ... its sad when you say the stuff you say and don't realize you are a liar that's whats sad ...

Why would ANYONE listen to that loser Liz Chaney!
i don't care for Liz Cheney ...if she gets back into office I most likely will vote against her points of view... as for her view on Trump... it was very hard for me to agree with her but when you are right you're right and nothing I can say would change vit ... she right about trump ...you hard core trump supporters are going to learn the hard way ... ...

SHE HAS GOT SO MANY REPUBLICAN VOTERS CONVINCED TO VOTE FOR BIDEN ... THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD REPUBLICANS OUT THER THAT GETTING THEIR REPUBLICANS TO VOTE AGAINST TRUMP AND VOTE VOR BIDEN ... sorry about the caps wasn't yelling started typing the discovered I hit the caps key...
Suuuuure she has. You people are so deluded it's laughable.

Even the donor class, who are for the most part never Trumpers, are backing Trump.

When viewing these past 3.5 years it’s difficult to dispute the appearance that America has descended into becoming nothing more than just another banana republic ruled by a bureaucracy that is deeply embedded within the progressive wing of one political party. The sad part is that many made the ultimate sacrifice to preserve and foster what once made this country.

She hasn't been successful in the bedroom with those ugly looks so she has to attack the richest, most charismatic, famous man who is going to be her new president, Trump! :p
What the hell does that got to do with anything you’re a sicko
Suuuuure she has. You people are so deluded it's laughable.

Even the donor class, who are for the most part never Trumpers, are backing Trump.
wishful thinking on your part… trump is history

Forum List

Back