Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

there is nothing wrong with the liberal media ...they have to first have proof of their stories before it airs .. that's MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC, they have to have 3 sources of the story before it airs... unlike Fox or Newsmax ... they tell lies and are sued right after they lie ... let's see here, how many lawsuits have been charged to the so-called liberal media ??? that would be none ... the reason you answer with these childish remarks about the liberal press is that you have no proof that its a lie ...so you make a fool out of your self ... as I have to remind you, if you have no proof then shut the fuck up... one other thing these are recordings of Green on the floor in the congress or whatever she is going after ... its not the press that record thises videos ... they are recordings from C-SPAN you idiot ... I suppose in your ignorant mind C-SPAN is the liberal press

miketx still waiting how many lawsuits have the liberals/Democrats been charged with ???? still waiting for your answer miketx come on tell us that I'm a liar over the Republicans being sued and the Democrats/liberals aren't ... give us one of your brilliant answers ...​

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

Why would ANYONE listen to that loser Liz Chaney!

Forum List

Back