Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

What a loser.

Oh, so now you're going to switch over to DICK? Do you love DICK? I sure don't. But I sure do respect his daughter's love of the Constitution - and our shared hatred for all things Trump.

And so is Liz Chunky.
I agree with you... never was a fan of Liz Cheney ... I could say I didn't like her in the past ... now I have a lot of respect for her ... it takes guts to go against the republicans controled by trump, with factual information that they won't accept ... you see it here every day ... these idiots just don't get it ... they think they are voting for republican ideals ... they aren't ... they are voting for a man who wants to be a dictator ... I have a hard time wondering why they can't see it ... trump has lied to them so much to justify his election becoming a dictator for this country ...it's scary that they are so blind ...they talk about a civil war if trump is jailed ...i garauntee if he gets elected there will be a war against you republicans ...that you will not like ... you will lose and trump will either get killed by the people or hung by the people ... we refuse to have hm become a vladimir putin ... turn this country into a dictatorship ...

ALL polticians lie most of the time.
not really they dodge the question most of the time ... is that lying ??? well, that's your choice to believe what is a lie and what is a dodge ....here's the difference trump lies all the time ... he lies about the press ...he lies about the election ... he lies about the FBI, the CIA, the IRS, you name it he lies about it ...mainly because they have charges against him so he lies about them to trick his followers to fall for it ...

Zzz

You repeat your desired conclusions as a premise even though it’s baseless.

You suck at this.
prove it's baseless ... you such at this.. you spew nonsense and you can't defend your position you attack using bull shit and you just can't prove what I say is a lie ... try it if you can skippy !!!

Liz Cheney is the one who covered up the Wall St. Journal about Martin Luther King being a fraud. MLK plagiarized his Boston University thesis and Cheney had the story buried.

LC is a Deep State scumbag as much as Hilary is.

Liz Cheney is the one who covered up the Wall St. Journal about Martin Luther King being a fraud. MLK plagiarized his Boston University thesis and Cheney had the story buried.

Ya hate it when Liz Cheney is right just like you hate it when Hillary is right and that’s all the time they are right … funny thought there doesn’t seem to be a site on MlK plagiarizing anything … must be one of your conspiracy theorists with your nonsense…

Well, Doc. seems you are wrong … … Boston University decided not to revoke his doctorate, saying that although King acted improperly, his dissertation still "makes an intelligent contribution to scholarship." The committee also dismissed allegations that King plagiarized writings which he used to develop his organization and chapter headings.

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

miserable trump.jpg

If they are lying as you say, then why is it you can’t show us where the lie is… just you calling us liars doesn’t make it so … prove your accusation or shut the fuck up
No liar, you liars don't accept proof. You never do. In fact, you're an impotent media fed lying little clown. You stains always beg for proof and if provided you simply lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back