Liz Cheney reads January 6th emails begging trump to stop the US Capitol attack on January 6th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But he didn't, because he was enjoying the scenes he was seeing on TV....the scenes we were ALL seeing on TV. He waited for over three hours to do anything. MAGA cult, please explain this. Let the Spin begin!

But he didn't, because he was enjoying the scenes he was seeing on TV....the scenes we were ALL seeing on TV. He waited for over three hours to do anything. MAGA cult, please explain this. Let the Spin begin!

Not even gonna bother trying to spin it because frankly, I don't have a fuck to give.

Interestingly, Ingraham and Hannity then went on their shows and tried blaming the rioting on Antifa.

You really have to be a clueless mouth breather to listen to Fox News.
I really feel sorry for FOX 24/7 viewers. Many have died from the misinformation they heard from FOX lies about the vaccine. The ones that haven't are just walking along with their heads in a cloud...drooling their approval of all the FOX lies.

That won't make up for a lifetime of evil. Fuck that woman.

All of a sudden this warmongering, soulless bitch is their BFF because she got kicked out of the GOP and is carrying water for these filthy fucking animals.

I've always said, they'd worship rabbit shit in the woods if the pellets happen to spell "trump sux". Pathetic, mindless cult.

That won't make up for a lifetime of evil. Fuck that woman.
I am hoping that more repubs will step out of MAGA and call trump the treasonous SOB that he is, as more and more revelations come out about his dereliction of duty he displayed on January 6th.

All of a sudden this warmongering, soulless bitch is their BFF because she got kicked out of the GOP and is carrying water for these filthy fucking animals.

I've always said, they'd worship rabbit shit in the woods if the pellets happen to spell "trump sux". Pathetic, mindless cult.
You lay down with trump, you stand up smelling like sh*t....you should know that by now.

It is more than he was enjoying it. He was actively cheering for them to be successful in stopping the certification. If that meant Pence would be swinging from a balcony, then so be it. His very words before the fiasco speak to that reality. And his inaction as things began to get out of control remove any doubt.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Prosecute Trump, "lock him up". Make America Great Again.

It is more than he was enjoying it. He was actively cheering for them to be successful in stopping the certification. If that meant Pence would be swinging from a balcony, then so be it. His very words before the fiasco speak to that reality. And his inaction as things began to get out of control remove any doubt.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Prosecute Trump, "lock him up". Make America Great Again.
trump was counting on the coup attempt succeeding. When he realized it had no chance of stopping the certification of Joe Biden, he backed off and made a half hearted attempt to stop the mob.

He is like the Mafia boss that sits and watches his fellow goons attack a rival. When he realizes the attack is going to fail, he flips 180 degrees and tells his goons to step down. Then he throws his hands in the air and denies he had anything to do with the attack. trump is a cancer who is waiting and plotting to try another coup attempt. Does the DOJ realize they have a man who is intent on destroying our electoral system? If they aren't, I hope the House select committee will come up with the evidence needed.

I honestly think that we will have another violent attack, possibly before the 2022 mid terms. trump does not care if the repub party gains control of Congress in 2022. He is only concerned about regaining power again. His thirst for revenge may sink the repub party in 2022. The more MAGA nuts he endorses, the less chance the repub party will regain Congress.

I think most conservatives enjoyed the protests over the election, which is completely legal.

So what?

Who here endorses criminal activity though? Did Trump? If so, where?

And no, these were not white supremacist protests.

Idiots.

I think most conservatives enjoyed the protests over the election, which is completely legal.

So what?

Idiots.
Speaking of FOX 24/7 viewers and one raises his empty head....

So what?

Idiots.
Charlottesville was the dress rehearsal for January 6th. January 6th was the dress rehearsal for....heaven knows what MAGA is planning?

How many cops were injured or died? How much property was damaged? And when in history has an election been threatened like this? When has a President instigated an insurrection attempt?
When has a losing presidential candidate traveled all over America for over a year claiming that he actually won the election and was cheated....even after losing over 60 cases in court. trump is a Serial Liar....and so many of the MAGA world have bought into his Big Lie. He is a Treasonous POS.

He has been beating the drums of insurrection for over a year. Is the DOJ deaf?

Yeah, and you eat the corn out of biden's shit and your breath doesn't really smell like corn, if you can follow that logic.
Your boy is going down. The evidence that he planned and instigated the January 6th attack on the US Capitol is piling up.

Your boy is going down. The evidence that he planned and instigated the January 6th attack on the US Capitol is piling up.
Yeah, and the peepee tapes and Russian collusion and tax returns and blah blah fucking blah.... you dumb fucking animals have whiffed on several hundred "GODDAMMIT WE GOT HIM THIS TIME FOR SURE!!!!!"

Nobody believes you anymore. Instead, we laugh and point at you. Just like I did in 8th grade when I threw you head first in the girls restroom and made you cry. Nothing has changed.

Forum List

Back