House passes forced labor act.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Good to see it happen. When they do something good you never hear it on the main media outlets.

It sounds good to me. Fucking CCP won’t like it. So Brandon may cave if forced to decide whether to sign or veto (if it gets to his desk).
Keep your fingers crossed

Biden is not “caving in” to china as some people claim

So far he’s mostly stood up to the commies

Good to see it happen. When they do something good you never hear it on the main media outlets.

Wonder why it took them so long to appropriate another one of Trump's policies? :auiqs.jpg:

From 2020:

U.S. May Ban Cotton From Xinjiang Region of China Over Rights Concerns - Central Tibetan Administration

Damn, no more Nike sneakers.

I have no faith that Brandon can stand up to China. He can’t show backbone even to Putin.

He doesn't dare stand up to them. Both Russia and China have enough dirt of him and his crackhead son, to get them both put away.

It sounds good to me. Fucking CCP won’t like it. So Brandon may cave if forced to decide whether to sign or veto (if it gets to his desk).
If it flys by the Senate Joe won't veto, but I don't think the Red Chinese will have much problem labeling to get around that.

I have no faith that Brandon can stand up to China. He can’t show backbone even to Putin.

I guess it helps to read the article. Brandon appears to be against the House Act, from what I read.

“I am glad the House is finally taking action to crack down on slave labor in China,” he said. “However, the Biden Administration and some big corporations are still working to make sure this bill never becomes law. And they are already working to complicate things here in the Senate. Anyone who helps them stop our efforts while hiding behind procedures and technicalities should be called out for that.”

Damn, people need to make up their minds. First we have 100 threads talking about Biden starting WWIII, and now this.

Read the article dingus. They were already sanctioning China when this article was published a month before the election.

From the article....The entire article is talking about something the Trump admin was thinking about doing. So, did it ever happen?

The Trump administration is weighing a ban on some or all products made with cotton from the Xinjiang region of China, a move that could come as soon as Tuesday as the United States looks to punish Beijing over alleged human rights violations, three people familiar with the matter said.

The potential ban, which could affect a wide range of apparel and other products, comes amid widespread concerns about the use of forced labor in Xinjiang, where China has carried out a crackdown against mostly Muslim minorities, including a campaign of mass detentions.

From the article....The entire article is talking about something the Trump admin was thinking about doing. So, did it ever happen?

The Trump administration is weighing a ban on some or all products made with cotton from the Xinjiang region of China, a move that could come as soon as Tuesday as the United States looks to punish Beijing over alleged human rights violations, three people familiar with the matter said.

The potential ban, which could affect a wide range of apparel and other products, comes amid widespread concerns about the use of forced labor in Xinjiang, where China has carried out a crackdown against mostly Muslim minorities, including a campaign of mass detentions.
They were already sanctioning China dumbfuck!

They were already sanctioning China dumbfuck!

Why can you not answer the question? Did the Trump admin Ban Cotton From Xinjiang Region of China?

It is a simple yes or no question.

That they had other sanctions (which are still all in place) is irrelevant to the question of banning cotton.

Why can you not answer the question? Did the Trump admin Ban Cotton From Xinjiang Region of China?

It is a simple yes or no question.

That they had other sanctions (which are still all in place) is irrelevant to the question of banning cotton.
READ! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up. Trump couldn't do anything with Pelosi blocking him at every turn. He had already sanctioned companies/individuals in the area. Obviously, the ban did not occur. Your phrasing (just thinking about it) is typical of the worthless leftist traitor.

READ! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up. Trump couldn't do anything with Pelosi blocking him at every turn. He had already sanctioned companies/individuals in the area. Obviously, the ban did not occur. Your phrasing (just thinking about it) is typical of the worthless leftist traitor.

You keep telling me to read when it seems you did not even open the fucking link. The ban would have been put into place by the TU.S. Customs and Border Protection as a withhold release order. He did not need fucking Pelosi to make it happen. He had the power to do it all by himself.

But he did not, yet you still make it all about the Dems and never about your fucking god that you worship.

Forum List

Back