Live, tonights GOP debate

O.K.

Who do you think did the best & worst?

I think that Romney is the only one close to being acceptable as President, but I'm a liberal....

Just curious what the wingnuts think.....

I thought Romney looked hyper, Perry is not a great orator. I think Bachman did the best.

O.K.

I think that Romney is the only one close to being acceptable as President, but I'm a liberal....

Worst............. Huntsman
Second worse.. Paul
Third.............. Cain

the rest tied in my mind

Yes he did. I will record it and upload it to youtube.

He didn't "side" with Bin Laden. He explained Bin Laden's OWN words.

Sheesh.

He sympathized with Bin Laden and asked that we understand the reasons that they hate us.

He essentially said that we brought 9/11 on our selves it was our forgein policies - like free Kuwait that caused 9/11.

RIP RP.

He spoke the real truth, not the tea party "truth".

P.S. It was our Air Force being stationed in Saudi Arabia that did it.

O.K.

Worst............. Huntsman
Second worse.. Paul
Third.............. Cain

the rest tied in my mind

I think Bachman won, she ticked me off though when she kept saying Perry mandated that innoculaation.. what part of "opt out" doesn't she understand?

Ron Paul " We dont need to be building planes that we used in the last world war"

Really? Is he that out of touch?

I'm sorry, I though we were broke... OOoor you gonna flip flop on that lol?

This whole we need to be living in a never ending war is so fucking funny because it's gonna end soon no matter how bad ass you people want to think you are.

How else do you wana balance a budget when you want to keep spending and spend MORE on wars?

News flash

WERE NOT BUILDING B52'S ANYMORE
No, but we spent a billion on the F-22 and it's never been used.

This whole we need to be living in a never ending war is so fucking funny because it's gonna end soon no matter how bad ass you people want to think you are.

How else do you wana balance a budget when you want to keep spending and spend MORE on wars?

News flash

And that WAS a mistake

News flash

They use it to fly weekend cross country flights to play golf or visit their parents.

CNN is now doing the introductions, stay here and post as it evolves:

why-is-yawning-contagious04.jpg

Forum List

Back