Live, tonights GOP debate

The ONE thing that I liked about the Repugs is that they all agree that SOMETHING has to be done about the Fed.

:lol::lol:
What the fuck are you talking about?

he stood there and reiterated every single reason bin laden stated for the attacks on the usa that's what the fuck I'm talking about. do you speak english?
Why don't you believe bin Laden's reasons?

Oh I believe in bin Laden's reasons, I just don't think those reasons are good enough for a President. therefore ron paul can sit down and stfu. he will never be President.. maybe he wants to run in Saudi:lol:

oh jesus christ you cant even get this right.
No i was asking what policy of Obama led to BOA laying off people from Obamas speech.

something i noticed you never were able to show...But what else is new...

Take your pills old woman, your loosing it

No wonder Warrior negs you everyother day. Your such a hatefull person. Suck my left nut while I put you on ignore faggot.

Ummm....you're the one who wants him to suck on your nut.

Maybe this is like Larry Craig voting against anything pro-Gay. :lol:

Yea, I kinda fucked up that insult attempt didnt I? lol

That idiot is still on ignore though

Huntsman called Perry's remark on borders, treasonous..

Guess no cocktails for Huntsman at the Perry mansion this year..

:lol:
Perry is right, Huntsman is wrong.

Putting up an 1800 mile fence is a waste of money.

Perry is right on the money when he said that what we need is boots on the ground.

Show me a ten foot fence, an I'll show you an illegal with an 11 foot ladder....or wire cutters...or a shovel.

They are the repair depot for the B-52, which the Air Force plans to keep in service to 2045. 94 are still in service. Those depot repairs cost tax dollars.

For historical reasons or military?

For military. They fly out of Minot AFB, ND and Barksdale AFB, LA every day.

Christ, you've got to be kidding me. What the hell for? Are they used for transportation as a cheaper option or what? Whats the excuse?

Huntsman called Perry's remark on borders, treasonous..

Guess no cocktails for Huntsman at the Perry mansion this year..

:lol:
Perry is right, Huntsman is wrong.

Putting up an 1800 mile fence is a waste of money.

Perry is right on the money when he said that what we need is boots on the ground.

Show me a ten foot fence, an I'll show you an illegal with an 11 foot ladder....or wire cutters...or a shovel.

Oh I agree. One of the more sensible things Perry has said. I found it out of character for Huntsman to say something like that too.

we have over a year till the election....spare me your fake drama maam

Gonna bitch all day about gop policy then when you have a chance to hear actual possible future policy makers discuss ideas you tune into football. Do me a favor and tune out the forum too moron

oh jesus christ you cant even get this right.
No i was asking what policy of Obama led to BOA laying off people from Obamas speech.

something i noticed you never were able to show...But what else is new...

Take your pills old woman, your loosing it

the policy of sending the DOJ after BofA dufus, thats what:lol:

For historical reasons or military?

For military. They fly out of Minot AFB, ND and Barksdale AFB, LA every day.

Christ, you've got to be kidding me. What the hell for? Are they used for transportation as a cheaper option or what? Whats the excuse?

They still are the best long range bombers we have. The B-52H went into service in 1961, the last one was made in 1962 and they are still in service.

I'm sorry, I though we were broke... OOoor you gonna flip flop on that lol?

This whole we need to be living in a never ending war is so fucking funny because it's gonna end soon no matter how bad ass you people want to think you are.

How else do you wana balance a budget when you want to keep spending and spend MORE on wars?

News flash

WERE NOT BUILDING B52'S ANYMORE
No, but we spent a billion on the F-22 and it's never been used.

well obama can send some over to libya......

The ONE thing that I liked about the Repugs is that they all agree that SOMETHING has to be done about the Fed.

I agree,

Get rid of it.

The Fed is the third (or fourth) 'central' bank in America. Each time they get abolished there is economic ruin, then the governement has to form a new one. Simply abolishing it doesn't work.

Transparency is a good start...Bockmann said that they need to get it on a leach...but since the fed is a conglomeration of private banks, that would mean more government oversite and regulation.

I guess Bockmann didn't think things thru...not surprising!

Why does Ron Paul keep getting this far in the run for president? The guy is off his rocker! He said and I quote "we have been bombing and killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqies"

Dude is a complete idiot

And we are apparently 'occupying' 190 countries around the world. On what fucking planet does he reside?
He didn't say that. Get your face out of that stranger's lap and open your ears.

O.K., let's face it Romney's gonna win...but he needs a Tea party VP....who'd ya think it's gonna be?

Santorium? Bockmann? Palin?

:lol::lol:
he stood there and reiterated every single reason bin laden stated for the attacks on the usa that's what the fuck I'm talking about. do you speak english?
Why don't you believe bin Laden's reasons?

Oh I believe in bin Laden's reasons, I just don't think those reasons are good enough for a President. therefore ron paul can sit down and stfu. he will never be President.. maybe he wants to run in Saudi:lol:
He was explaining bin Laden's reasons.

Forum List

Back