‘Not fair at all’: Sex trafficking victim says Katie Britt distorted her story for political purposes

Senator Gidget should publicly shamed for what she did. She lied out her ass. But then again, P01135809 lies out of his ass every day and his supporters love it.
There was a band (Suburban Lawns) in the early eighties that titled their album Gidget Goes to Hell. The people that own the rights to Gidget told them to knock it off, and they had to change the title.

Karla Jacinto Romero, the woman whose story Katie Britt appeared to have shared in the GOP response to the State of the Union, slammed the Alabama senator for inaccurately using her story to highlight the Biden administration’s border control policies.

Asked if she felt her story had been used for “political purposes” in the US, Romero told CNN on Sunday:

I hardly ever cooperate with politicians, because it seems to me that they only want an image. They only want a photo – and that to me is not fair.

That pretty much nails it. This is deceit on a trumpian level. These people have no shame. Britt should stay in her kitchen.

Britt should stay in her kitchen.

lol, is that how it is Tommy? Women’s place is in the kitchen? Lol, I mean, it’s like you all just can’t help yourselves…

Forum List

Back