Live, tonights GOP debate

:lol::lol:
Why don't you believe bin Laden's reasons?

Oh I believe in bin Laden's reasons, I just don't think those reasons are good enough for a President. therefore ron paul can sit down and stfu. he will never be President.. maybe he wants to run in Saudi:lol:
He was explaining bin Laden's reasons.

correct, and agreeing with them as the reason we were attacked,, he said, and I quote "wouldn't you be annoyed."? fucker will never be president.

Why does Ron Paul keep getting this far in the run for president? The guy is off his rocker! He said and I quote "we have been bombing and killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqies"

Dude is a complete idiot

And we are apparently 'occupying' 190 countries around the world. On what fucking planet does he reside?
He didn't say that. Get your face out of that stranger's lap and open your ears.

Actually he did say that.

Oh I believe in bin Laden's reasons, I just don't think those reasons are good enough for a President. therefore ron paul can sit down and stfu. he will never be President.. maybe he wants to run in Saudi:lol:

correct, and agreeing with them as the reason we were attacked,, he said, and I quote "wouldn't you be annoyed."? fucker will never be president.

He was doing something you people lack..

Showing empathy.

Why do you think we were attacked? Because they "hate our freedoms"? :lol:

Why do you think we were attacked? Because they "hate our freedoms"? :lol:

There was NO JUSTIFICATION so it doesnt fucking matter. Saudi invited us to have bases there. Iraq violated the terms of the cease fire ten time over. Siding with Israel is our god damn right.

None of those Ron Paul quotes are justification to kill 3000 civillians. Period

Rubio's going to be the VP..........its the one certain thing with this GOP process. I just wish Rubio was up on stage tonight. He could leave half his brain home and he'd still be smarter than Obama ever was.

They are the repair depot for the B-52, which the Air Force plans to keep in service to 2045. 94 are still in service. Those depot repairs cost tax dollars.

We keep them because they work.

We are also refurbishing A-10s...because they still kick ass.
Still good enough to kill for tribal nomads in 3rd world countries.

Yep, those "tribal nomads" that took everything the Red Army could dish out and then sent them packing with their tail between their legs.

Rubio's going to be the VP..........its the one certain thing with this GOP process. I just wish Rubio was up on stage tonight. He could leave half his brain home and he'd still be smarter than Obama ever was.
Rubio is a career politician with no executive experience.

That's two things that the Republicans rail against every election - are they going to be hypocrites AGAIN???

For historical reasons or military?

For military. They fly out of Minot AFB, ND and Barksdale AFB, LA every day.

Christ, you've got to be kidding me. What the hell for? Are they used for transportation as a cheaper option or what? Whats the excuse?

So does this mean RP is not as crazy as you want him to be and just maybe you don't know everything? Why is it that every single reason you have given as to why RP is "crazy" someone has shown you where you are undoubtedly wrong and RP is in fact absolutely and undeniably correct yet you still keep making these ridiculous claims?

Next you will call RP an isolationist and that he wants Iran to get a Nuke?

Point is you actually have ZERO reasons to not like RP other than you simply seem to just not want to like him… I’m 100% ok with you not liking RP but to outright lie, make shit up or to repeat “I hate RP” talking points that include “Ron Paul is crazy” or “Ron Paul is a loon” on a political debate forum gets old quick and hurts your own credibility.

We keep them because they work.

We are also refurbishing A-10s...because they still kick ass.

Yep, those "tribal nomads" that took everything the Red Army could dish out and then sent them packing with their tail between their legs.

That is why I would of nuked tarra bora and bin laden within 24 hours after 9-11-2001 and then closed the fucking border. I would of called it even and said that if America is attacked again more will be blown off the face of the earth. Period. 10 years of nation building and thousands of troops dead later is bull crap.:evil:

Give us the real reasons then. Come on!

Lol, this will be good, tell us why OBL was wrong when telling the world his reasons and plans for attacking the US...

That is why I would of nuked tarra bora and bin laden within 24 hours after 9-11-2001 and then closed the fucking border. I would of called it even and said that if America is attacked again more will be blown off the face of the earth. Period. 10 years of nation building and thousands of troops dead later is bull crap.:evil:
They let bin Laden go to Pakistan. You can't have a war on terror, with all that money flowing to your friends in the defense industry and companies like KBR and Halliburton if you catch the bad guy and game over.

Forum List

Back