LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Austin, TX 8/23/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elections are won on turnout. Trumps people are MOTIVATED. Hillary can't draw flies.

Quite the opposite. Republicans as a whole are demoralized. Don't confuse a few screechy desperate Trump fans here with Republicans being "motivated".

Democrats, OTOH, know they're going to win big this year, and can't wait to stomp some loser Republicans.

Only those called "likely voters" are polled. Trump has tapped into the disenfranchised. A lot of people who haven't voted in years are excited about Trump.

Trump isn't bringing in any new voters to the Republicans. It's just the same bitter base voting for him. That demographic is shrinking, and he's driving away moderate Republican voters.

trump-eagle-10.jpg
Hasn't he publicly admitted to paying off politicians to help rig things "in the first place?"
:lame2:
"I want the establishment -- look, I was part of the establishment. Let me explain. I was the establishment two months ago. I was like the fair-haired boy. I was a giver, a big giver. Once I decided to run, all of a sudden I'm sort of semi-anti-establishment."

Trump: 'I Was the Establishment' Two Months Ago - Breitbart

Ooooohhh AND it's Breitbart. Must sting.

lol....did you bother to read the article?
Did you?

:cuckoo:

Yes, I did. He's a businessman. Not a professional politician. But please do continue ...

tumblr_me31aq3Mjr1qacv60o1_500.jpg

Hasn't he publicly admitted to paying off politicians to help rig things "in the first place?"
:lame2:
"I want the establishment -- look, I was part of the establishment. Let me explain. I was the establishment two months ago. I was like the fair-haired boy. I was a giver, a big giver. Once I decided to run, all of a sudden I'm sort of semi-anti-establishment."

Did you?

Yes, I did. He's a businessman. Not a professional politician. But please do continue ...

Lol yeah he was never involved in "rigging the system" as you rubes put it. Even though he said he was. :laugh:

How do the core Trump supporters deal with the realization that Trump has done his own version of
if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
Trump has said over and over he's going to kick out the 11 million illegal people living here.
Now it looks like he has no idea what people are talking about.....
He seems to have thrown that plan out the window.

How do you Trumpites like dem apples?

Did you?

Lol yeah he was never involved in "rigging the system" as you rubes put it. Even though he said he was. :laugh:

Bullshit. He never said he was "rigging the system". He's donated to both parties over the years, like a lot of wealthy people do.

So much for tough talking straight shooting law and order tough guy....
Now he's praising Obama for the way Obama is handling the illegals....

You Trump guys OK with this?

Rush believes this may be a landslide election for President Trump. When I care enough I'll post his reasons.

Well, here's a couple.
Elections are won on turnout. Trumps people are MOTIVATED. Hillary can't draw flies.

Only those called "likely voters" are polled. Trump has tapped into the disenfranchised. A lot of people who haven't voted in years are excited about Trump.

Twice as many Democrats are supporting Trump as Republicans foolish enough to vote for Hillary.

Dems will make all the cemeteries all over the country and probably lots of illegals vote for Hillary. So, I wouldn't be so optimistic about "landslide elections". If Dems don't cheat, then we can hope for landslide election for Trump. But it's soooo hard to believe they won't cheat as much as they can...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back