LIVE Stream: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Austin, TX 8/23/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
3480bc-black-z1-t-trumpin-iron.png

Anyone keeping track of whether or not he's hitting his average of one lie every 20 seconds?
3CpVvk9.gif

Last edited:
Rush believes this may be a landslide election for President Trump. When I care enough I'll post his reasons.

Well, here's a couple.
Elections are won on turnout. Trumps people are MOTIVATED. Hillary can't draw flies.

Only those called "likely voters" are polled. Trump has tapped into the disenfranchised. A lot of people who haven't voted in years are excited about Trump.

Twice as many Democrats are supporting Trump as Republicans foolish enough to vote for Hillary.

Anyone keeping track of whether or not he's hitting his average of one lie every 20 seconds?

You are talking about crooked Clinton, surely.

Mr Trump is no Rotten Clinton. :eusa_naughty:

Hasn't he publicly admitted to paying off politicians to help rig things "in the first place?"
:lame2:
"I want the establishment -- look, I was part of the establishment. Let me explain. I was the establishment two months ago. I was like the fair-haired boy. I was a giver, a big giver. Once I decided to run, all of a sudden I'm sort of semi-anti-establishment."

Trump: 'I Was the Establishment' Two Months Ago - Breitbart

Ooooohhh AND it's Breitbart. Must sting.

Hasn't he publicly admitted to paying off politicians to help rig things "in the first place?"
"I want the establishment -- look, I was part of the establishment. Let me explain. I was the establishment two months ago. I was like the fair-haired boy. I was a giver, a big giver. Once I decided to run, all of a sudden I'm sort of semi-anti-establishment."

lol....did you bother to read the article?

That is a stretch

lol....did you bother to read the article?
Did you?

:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back