List of Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

High School honors students have better resumes than that. If your gonna make crap up at least go big with it.

And Rubio's accomplishments are what exactly?

What's this thread about?

Whatever I wish it to be about.

I know. You derail every thread you don't like with things you wish to talk about. Fucking troll.

Okay, we just compared Hillary's record to Marco Rubio. Hillary sponsored 20 bills that passed the Senate...Rubio got 2 passed. Hillary's record is superior to that of Marco Rubio. Thanks for getting us back on track.
High School honors students have better resumes than that. If your gonna make crap up at least go big with it.

I know. You derail every thread you don't like with things you wish to talk about. Fucking troll.

Okay, we just compared Hillary's record to Marco Rubio. Hillary sponsored 20 bills that passed the Senate...Rubio got 2 passed. Hillary's record is superior to that of Marco Rubio. Thanks for getting us back on track.

Just comparing the kinds of legislation that Rubio has focused on with what Hillary mostly focused on, I think Rubio holds up pretty well and certainly indicates focus on things I think important for the presidency.

In all that legislation that Hillary sponsored or co-sponsored in her entire tenure as Senator, the only three bills that made it into law all were to change the name on something that already existed. Is that the kind of leadership we are looking for in a President? And Hillary had the luxury of working with the Congressional majority of her own party the last two years as Senator and still didn't get anything of significance to the President's desk.

Rubio has not had the luxury of a majority of his own party in the Senate until this year and does have a bill of significance sitting on the President's desk--how important in the grand scheme of things that bill is might be in the eye of the beholder, but at least it is something potentially useful instead of just changing a name on something.

I just don't see anything of leadership qualities in Hillary Clinton. She fails to inspire and seems to be more divisive than a uniter. She seems to have no fresh ideas, no inspiration of a better way to do something, and, like our current President, she accepts no responsibility for anything but is quick to point fingers.

I want better than that as our next President.

For those that keep asking the question, here you go...

1. She was an excellent Senator of New York
  2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

This is thanks to my friend Care4all

And that's for starters. More to come.
let's cut to the chase show me the list of accomplishments for the Republican nominee you support the most

Funny how you avoided the part about sponsored and co-sponsored legislation.
Can you point me to a single piece of legislation where she was the sponsor or cosponsor that actually made it to a vote?

Well, I can name 20 that she sponsored that not only made it to a vote but passed the Senate:
Search Bills in Congress - GovTrack.us
I'll admit that's a much more comprehensive list than the one someone else linked me to.
But look at those "significant" bills......Pancreatic cancer awareness month, dedicating a portion of highway, condemning murder, congratulating someone for getting ref cross award

If you were to look at any Senator's record, you'd find the same mix. I'd love to see Mark Rubio's list of significance.... Oh yeah, here it is...

Ol Marco had 2 sponsored bills pass the Senate.
Search Bills in Congress - GovTrack.us

I'll let you decide how awesomely important his two contributions to the body politic were (hint...hint).
Touche
:cool:
So this means Lindsey Graham is better than both Hillary and Rubio. Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh!
Republicans always break their own rules remember Clinton smoke pot they didn't care that George Bush did cocaine but then they said john Kerry was anti American because of his position on Vietnam then turn around and voted for Bush who dodged the draft. then had the nerve to vote for Bush who had no experience or practically no experience was a horrible business owner and governor of Texas for only like one term then say don't vote for Obama because he doesn't have the experience but now want to elect some young up comer like Rubio who basically is riding Obama's coattail in Obama's economic recovery

2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

let's cut to the chase show me the list of accomplishments for the Republican nominee you support the most

And yet in all her resume going back to college, Hillary can't point to one single significant success or accomplishment that would qualify her to be a leader in much of anything.

By and far the most qualified candidate the GOP has put up in recent decades was Mitt Romney, but he just couldn't muster the likability quotient necessary to be elected. Hillary isn't qualified on merit in any way, and she also lacks the likability factor; but, so far she is essentially unopposed and she has a "D" after her name which seems to be the ONLY important thing to her base.

I don't know which of the current GOP field can demonstrate more in leadership abilities or which offers the most impressive temperament and skill set--I hope to sort that out before the primary election.

. . .It is striking how many candidates are governors and ex-governors who have accomplished a lot. Cut taxes? John Kasich (Ohio), Jeb Bush (Florida), Rick Perry (Texas), Bobby Jindal (Louisiana) and Scott Walker (Wisconsin) all have. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie can at least claim to have held the line on tax increases. They can argue about who has the most impressive record. (Bush’s Florida led the nation in the number of overall jobs during his time as governor; Perry far and away had the most jobs created during the recession aftermath and his term.) But each has something to show for his time in office. . .

. . .And what about Hillary Clinton? She has been in the public eye for decades yet she never delivered anyone a tax cut (she voted against the George W. Bush tax cuts, twice) or offered or helped pass a balanced budget. On school reform, she voted for No Child Left Behind — but most everyone did. Like the current president’s, her Senate record evidences no genius for lawmaking or major initiatives, although she sponsored or co-sponsored a hodgepodge of incremental legislation. She is best known for voting for the Iraq war and against the surge. In short, all six of the governors mentioned above can claim to have accomplished more and improved the lives of Americans more than Clinton did as senator. . .

. . .We know audiences are stumped when asked about her “accomplishments” as secretary of state. Her record becomes more problematic now as the results have become clear (Russian reset, Libya, etc.) and as she continued to embrace the president’s highly unpopular Iran policy, his losing Iraq strategy, his negotiated deal to “rid” Syria of chemical weapons and his high-pressure tactics with Israel.

The irony is that Clinton’s supporters tout her experience and competence. But where is the evidence? Ben Carson can claim to have saved lives; Carly Fiorina reels off a list of her accomplishments at Hewlett-Packard and has also headed charities (none of which seem to be plagued by scandal as the Clinton Foundation is). Clinton, in fact, is no more accomplished than the three freshman senators. I suppose she is banking on the adage that 90 percent of life is showing up. But being present in positions of authority does not necessarily recommend one for the presidency. Over the past few decades, Hillary Clinton has accumulated wealth, fame and scandals, but she otherwise is one of the least successful candidates. . .
Hillary Clinton s undistinguished record - The Washington Post

And yet in all her resume going back to college, Hillary can't point to one single significant success or accomplishment that would qualify her to be a leader in much of anything.

By and far the most qualified candidate the GOP has put up in recent decades was Mitt Romney, but he just couldn't muster the likability quotient necessary to be elected. Hillary isn't qualified on merit in any way, and she also lacks the likability factor; but, so far she is essentially unopposed and she has a "D" after her name which seems to be the ONLY important thing to her base.

I don't know which of the current GOP field can demonstrate more in leadership abilities or which offers the most impressive temperament and skill set--I hope to sort that out before the primary election.

. . .It is striking how many candidates are governors and ex-governors who have accomplished a lot. Cut taxes? John Kasich (Ohio), Jeb Bush (Florida), Rick Perry (Texas), Bobby Jindal (Louisiana) and Scott Walker (Wisconsin) all have. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie can at least claim to have held the line on tax increases. They can argue about who has the most impressive record. (Bush’s Florida led the nation in the number of overall jobs during his time as governor; Perry far and away had the most jobs created during the recession aftermath and his term.) But each has something to show for his time in office. . .

. . .And what about Hillary Clinton? She has been in the public eye for decades yet she never delivered anyone a tax cut (she voted against the George W. Bush tax cuts, twice) or offered or helped pass a balanced budget. On school reform, she voted for No Child Left Behind — but most everyone did. Like the current president’s, her Senate record evidences no genius for lawmaking or major initiatives, although she sponsored or co-sponsored a hodgepodge of incremental legislation. She is best known for voting for the Iraq war and against the surge. In short, all six of the governors mentioned above can claim to have accomplished more and improved the lives of Americans more than Clinton did as senator. . .

. . .We know audiences are stumped when asked about her “accomplishments” as secretary of state. Her record becomes more problematic now as the results have become clear (Russian reset, Libya, etc.) and as she continued to embrace the president’s highly unpopular Iran policy, his losing Iraq strategy, his negotiated deal to “rid” Syria of chemical weapons and his high-pressure tactics with Israel.

The irony is that Clinton’s supporters tout her experience and competence. But where is the evidence? Ben Carson can claim to have saved lives; Carly Fiorina reels off a list of her accomplishments at Hewlett-Packard and has also headed charities (none of which seem to be plagued by scandal as the Clinton Foundation is). Clinton, in fact, is no more accomplished than the three freshman senators. I suppose she is banking on the adage that 90 percent of life is showing up. But being present in positions of authority does not necessarily recommend one for the presidency. Over the past few decades, Hillary Clinton has accumulated wealth, fame and scandals, but she otherwise is one of the least successful candidates. . .
Just because you hate her doesnt mean she's not likeable. Maggy that her was a bitch too, so is Merkel. Women like her. Youre done.

So the best candidate you have is Romney. Lol

Just because you hate her doesnt mean she's not likeable. Maggy that her was a bitch too, so is Merkel. Women like her. Youre done.

I don't hate anybody. Certainly not Hillary. And Romney is not running this time around. What I do hate is the inability to read and comprehend what people post or deliberately misinterpreting or misrepresenting what others post..

Just comparing the kinds of legislation that Rubio has focused on with what Hillary mostly focused on, I think Rubio holds up pretty well and certainly indicates focus on things I think important for the presidency.
Oh so now the yardstick is "what they focused on"; not what they done. Hillary sponsored 20 bills that her fellow senators passed. Marco sponsored two that got passed. One was to put a ransom on someone's head, and one was to honor some person whose name escapes me at this point.

You simply do not have a clue of what you're talking about. Such is always the case.

In all that legislation that Hillary sponsored or co-sponsored in her entire tenure as Senator, the only three bills that made it into law all were to change the name on something that already existed. Is that the kind of leadership we are looking for in a President? And Hillary had the luxury of working with the Congressional majority of her own party the last two years as Senator and still didn't get anything of significance to the President's desk.
Gee, who was president between 2000 and 2008? As I recall, the Senate was in the GOP's hands during much of that time.

Rubio has not had the luxury of a majority of his own party in the Senate until this year and does have a bill of significance sitting on the President's desk--how important in the grand scheme of things that bill is might be in the eye of the beholder, but at least it is something potentially useful instead of just changing a name on something.

Really? What legislation was this?

I just don't see anything of leadership qualities in Hillary Clinton.
She headed the State Department for 4 years after the disaster that was President GWB.
She fails to inspire and seems to be more divisive than a uniter.
Yeah, the GOP is really the party of unity. Look around this board for 5 god damned seconds and tell me that you don't see your fellow hate mongers calling her every name in the book.

She seems to have no fresh ideas, no inspiration of a better way to do something, and, like our current President, she accepts no responsibility for anything but is quick to point fingers.
Total bull shit and you know it.

Sure you do...And you think Marco Rubio is a superior choice to Ms. Clinton when every objective set of criteria screams otherwise? Sell crazy somewhere else.

I don't hate anybody. Certainly not Hillary. And Romney is not running this time around. What I do hate is the inability to read and comprehend what people post or deliberately misinterpreting or misrepresenting what others post..

What I (and I would go so far as saying "we") don't like is a partisan moron like yourself swearing that they are not when every one of your post on Ms.Clinton is derogatory and demeaning.

At least have the courage to state what you think.

Oh so now the yardstick is "what they focused on"; not what they done. Hillary sponsored 20 bills that her fellow senators passed. Marco sponsored two that got passed. One was to put a ransom on someone's head, and one was to honor some person whose name escapes me at this point.

You simply do not have a clue of what you're talking about. Such is always the case.

Gee, who was president between 2000 and 2008? As I recall, the Senate was in the GOP's hands during much of that time.

Really? What legislation was this?

I just don't see anything of leadership qualities in Hillary Clinton.
She headed the State Department for 4 years after the disaster that was President GWB.
She fails to inspire and seems to be more divisive than a uniter.
Yeah, the GOP is really the party of unity. Look around this board for 5 god damned seconds and tell me that you don't see your fellow hate mongers calling her every name in the book.

She seems to have no fresh ideas, no inspiration of a better way to do something, and, like our current President, she accepts no responsibility for anything but is quick to point fingers.
Total bull shit and you know it.

Sure you do...And you think Marco Rubio is a superior choice to Ms. Clinton when every objective set of criteria screams otherwise? Sell crazy somewhere else.
KA-POW!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What I (and I would go so far as saying "we") don't like is a partisan moron like yourself swearing that they are not when every one of your post on Ms.Clinton is derogatory and demeaning.

I know right? I don't know why far Rightwing radicals like Foxfyre aren't just honest about their feelings. Why all the pretense otherwise when they know their minds are and have been already made up on their hatred of Hillary. I can't understand that about these people.

I know right? I don't know why far Rightwing radicals like Foxfyre aren't just honest about their feelings. Why all the pretense otherwise when they know their minds are and have been already made up on their hatred of Hillary. I can't understand that about these people.

It's almost like your own, already-locked-in, I'd worship of Hillary, hunh?
No matter what accomplishments are listed for any candidate on the right, they pale in comparison to the Hilderbeast.
Foxfyre enumerated many candidates but Rubio was the only name plucked out for comparison to the DemQueen

Bull shit.
If coming in 2nd in the Democratic primaries for President in 2008 is not successful, I guess that means that of the 16 or so GOP clowns you're fronting for, 15 willbe "not successful".

I really would like to know the last time we had an accomplished Secretary of State. Given GWB's record og arm twisting and bullying our "allies", Clinton's relatively peaceful stint as SoS was rather remarkable.

If you look at her sponsorships of bills that were passed in the senate without the jaundiced eye of partisanship, you'd find there are bills that people do care about (along with, admittedly, ones few care about such as extending unemployment benefits during the bush/obama recession.

She's as qualified as any in either party to be our next President.

I just don't see anything of leadership qualities in Hillary Clinton. She fails to inspire and seems to be more divisive than a uniter. She seems to have no fresh ideas, no inspiration of a better way to do something, and, like our current President, she accepts no responsibility for anything but is quick to point fingers.

the only way to put Clinton and Rubio in the same sentence is to say Hillary Clinton beat Marco Rubio in the national election

This thread is about Hillary Clinton

No matter what accomplishments are listed for any candidate on the right, they pale in comparison to the Hilderbeast.
Foxfyre enumerated many candidates but Rubio was the only name plucked out for comparison to the DemQueen
Other than her hawkishness, I never had a big problem with Hillary. She was my Senator for a number of years afterall. Obama was simply the better choice. Iraq did her in. She's since regretted it, apologized, and repented. We can move forward with her now.

Other than her hawkishness, I never had a big problem with Hillary. She was my Senator for a number of years afterall. Obama was simply the better choice. Iraq did her in. She's since regretted it, apologized, and repented. We can move forward with her now.

Regret, apologize and repent.
If that's legit, which I agree that it is, that message needs taught to some of the flaming trolls around here

If that's legit, which I agree that it is, that message needs taught to some of the flaming trolls around here
what is it I should repent apologize and regret?

Are you admitting to being a flaming trolls?
I was referring to the posters, around here, that continue to deride those of another party

Are you admitting to being a flaming trolls?
I was referring to the posters, around here, that continue to deride those of another party
what do you want from me I don't like the Republican Party?

Forum List

Back