List of Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

You must think I don't know what a discussion with you is like. Been there too many times. I communicate with you only to mock you at this point.

Thank you. I appreciate acknowledgment that my opinions are difficult to refute resulting in the only ammunition left to the opponent: personal insults. Very flattering actually. :)

Name calling is all he they have, it is easier for them to name call than admit they are wrong.

The person I was speaking to has never admitted being wrong......in spite of being wrong often. That is why I mock her. It's foolish to spend any effort on her. As is the case with you.
Sorry you were wrong. It's not the end of the world. Just relax and move on.

When I'm wrong....I'll be the first to tell you. It's my style.
Glad to hear it, now relax.

Thank you. I appreciate acknowledgment that my opinions are difficult to refute resulting in the only ammunition left to the opponent: personal insults. Very flattering actually. :)

Name calling is all he they have, it is easier for them to name call than admit they are wrong.

The person I was speaking to has never admitted being wrong......in spite of being wrong often. That is why I mock her. It's foolish to spend any effort on her. As is the case with you.

Awwwww. Aren't you the cutest thing! If you keep telling me to relax, you might convince yourself that my veins are popping from anger.

I'm relaxed, dummy. I'm always relaxed. Sitting on my deck enjoying a cold beer. Make sure you have that image of me when reading my posts. It will help you.

Awwwww. Aren't you the cutest thing! If you keep telling me to relax, you might convince yourself that my veins are popping from anger.

I'm relaxed, dummy. I'm always relaxed. Sitting on my deck enjoying a cold beer. Make sure you have that image of me when reading my posts. It will help you.

Why would I be angry? Why would anyone get angry posting on a board that is strictly entertainment?

I'm so upset I just woke from a nap. We have a nice thunderstorm coming.

I can see you, on your deck outside that trailer of yours, your stained t-shirt, your shorts with suspenders holding them up. Drunk off your ass, licking your chops at your neighbors wife who is 65, 5'3" 180 lbs wishing you was in bed with her husband.

Why would I be angry? Why would anyone get angry posting on a board that is strictly entertainment?

I can see you, on your deck outside that trailer of yours, your stained t-shirt, your shorts with suspenders holding them up. Drunk off your ass, licking your chops at your neighbors wife who is 65, 5'3" 180 lbs wishing you was in bed with her husband.

Yes!! You do that.

Yes!! You do that.
You were the one wanting your image out there. BTW: you could stand to lose a lot of that beer belly,

Yes!! You do that.
You were the one wanting your image out there. BTW: you could stand to lose a lot of that beer belly,

You do what you need to do.

Yes!! You do that.

You do what you need to do.
LOL!

For those that keep asking the question, here you go...

1. She was an excellent Senator of New York
  2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

This is thanks to my friend Care4all

And that's for starters. More to come.
none of that is an accomplishment.

you basically congratulated her for going to work.

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done either on her own initiative or that she had an important part in--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

And her legacy may very well be limited to those four dead bodies in Benghazi that she didn't directly cause, but may, as a result of her incompetence or indifference, will be saddled with anyway.

The two most significant sound bites of her career from her mouth to our ear:

". . .With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?. . ."

And in Boston last fall: “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”

But I guess her supporters don't really care. She has a "D" after her name and they are confident that once she is in office she will become this brilliant, insightful, competent, efficient, and effective leader that she has never been. As for her track record for the last 40 years, move along, nothing to see here, nothing here of interest. . . .
She's been a follower her entire life, taking horrid abuse to keep her positions.

some people think Bill started cheating on her in the WH, but it was well known in Ark that he was cheating long before and got help from the state cops.

she won't stand up for herself
she won't stand up for Americans
she won't stand up for America

she's not a leader, not eve close, she has a vagina and the (D), that's all that leftist need

There was a time the Democrats were educated, intelligent, and insightful people who demanded and chose impressive people for leadership positions. But most of those folks seem to have left the party and all that are left are mostly those ideologues who turn a blind eye to realities and will support their candidate no matter what. And the result is that they set the bar very very low for expectations for their anointed leaders.
Why does this analysis have no basis in the reality I see, as a lefty?

Oh wait...because that's you!

Nobody has left the Democratic party.

It's the Republicans that are hemorrhaging registrants to the (I) Independent and (L)Libertarian categories

2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done either on her own initiative or that she had an important part in--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

And her legacy may very well be limited to those four dead bodies in Benghazi that she didn't directly cause, but may, as a result of her incompetence or indifference, will be saddled with anyway.

". . .With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?. . ."

And in Boston last fall: “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”

But I guess her supporters don't really care. She has a "D" after her name and they are confident that once she is in office she will become this brilliant, insightful, competent, efficient, and effective leader that she has never been. As for her track record for the last 40 years, move along, nothing to see here, nothing here of interest. . . .
She's been a follower her entire life, taking horrid abuse to keep her positions.

some people think Bill started cheating on her in the WH, but it was well known in Ark that he was cheating long before and got help from the state cops.

she's not a leader, not eve close, she has a vagina and the (D), that's all that leftist need

There was a time the Democrats were educated, intelligent, and insightful people who demanded and chose impressive people for leadership positions. But most of those folks seem to have left the party and all that are left are mostly those ideologues who turn a blind eye to realities and will support their candidate no matter what. And the result is that they set the bar very very low for expectations for their anointed leaders.

It's the Republicans that are hemorrhaging registrants to the (I) Independent and (L)Libertarian categories

Oh yeah. That explains why there are GOP majorities in both the House and Senate as of January 2015, and why there is now a large majority of GOP govenorships and why the GOP made huge gains in state legislatures in the last two elections.

good lord

Oh yeah. That explains why there are GOP majorities in both the House and Senate as of January 2015, and why there is now a large majority of GOP govenorships and why the GOP made huge gains in state legislatures in the last two elections.
Well, in a likely unintentional sense, you're right about one thing. The registrants that left the GOP end up votong Republican anyway, but we were talking about Democrats leaving the party, which they are not.

The fly over stated tend to be rural, and rural states tend to be red, and there are more of them than bluse states, which have most Americans living in them. So that's the only reason there are tons of Republican Governors.

The same inequity applies to GOP voter representation in the senate, and through gerrymandering, in the house as well.

None of this has naything to do with the fact that Democrats are not leaving the Democratic party, and Republicans are.

list Hillarys accomplishments

1) Whitewater scandal– This was the fraudulent land scheme, masterminded by Hillary and key witness Jim McDougal (who also mysteriously died in prison), while Hillary was a partner of the Rose Law Firm – also the firm of Vince Foster and Webster Hubbell, who later moved to D.C. with the Clintons to infest the White House Counsel’s office with their “legal expertise.” Hubbell was later indicted, tried and convicted for tax fraud. Foster turned up dead in Fort Marcy Park, as he was a material witness for then independent counsel Ken Starr’s Whitewater criminal investigation.

2) Travelgate – To feather the nest of her friends, Harry and Susan Thomases, both Hollywood “beautiful people,” Hillary had the head of the White House Travel Office, Billy Dale, fired on trumped-up claims of tax irregularities and then put the Thomases in charge to personally reap the profits of this government travel business. Dale, who was my client, was ultimately cleared, but not after his life was virtually ruined.

3) Filegate – This patented Hillary scandal was first detected by the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee, which had been investigating the Clintons’ Travelgate caper. What was learned is that more than 900 FBI files had been ordered up by a former bar bouncer, Craig Livingstone, whom Hillary had hired to work in the White House Counsel’s Office, on the first lady’s orders and without proper legal justification. I later filed a class-action suit against the Clintons and other accomplices. The case went on for almost a decade and resulted in the uncovering of yet another Clinton scandal, E-mailgate – where the Clintons had covered up and suppressed more than a million potentially incriminating emails that should have been produced to me, Ken Starr and Congress over a variety of the duo’s crimes. It was also during this Filegate case that it was learned that President Clinton, on the advice of his top political adviser, James Carville, had illegally released Privacy Act protected information from White House files to smear Kathleen Willey, a woman who was a material witness in the impeachment proceedings, as she was also sexually harassed by the “philanderer in chief” while working for him in the White House. This was the basis of Judge Lamberth’s ruling that President Clinton had committed a crime.

4) Chinagate – Not to be outdone by her prior scandals, Hillary then masterminded a scheme whereby the Clinton-Gore presidential campaign of 1996 took bribes from communist Chinese banks and their government to bankroll the president’s and the Democratic Party’s re-election efforts when it appeared, due to their low standing in the polls, that all the stops needed to be pulled out. It was the lawsuit that I brought against Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown, where at Hillary’s instruction, he literally sold seats on Department trade missions to China and elsewhere, which principally uncovered this. In late 1996 and early 1997, the scandal had burgeoned to such a level that joint congressional hearings were empaneled, ultimately to be shut down when Democrats uncovered illegal fundraising by some Republicans. The two parties, faced with mutual assured destruction, simply took an exit stage left. However, I soldiered on with my lawsuit. And, while I uncovered a lot about Bonnie and Clyde and their Chinese “friends,” this scandal ultimately took back seat to the Monica Lewinsky scandal, since the media preferred sex to foreign espionage and graft. Hillary and Bill were ironically saved by Monica, who became the lightening rod drawing attention away to what at the time was perhaps the biggest scandal – Chinagate – in American history.

Proof Hillary isn t fit to be president

Well, in a likely unintentional sense, you're right about one thing. The registrants that left the GOP end up votong Republican anyway, but we were talking about Democrats leaving the party, which they are not.

The fly over stated tend to be rural, and rural states tend to be red, and there are more of them than bluse states, which have most Americans living in them. So that's the only reason there are tons of Republican Governors.

The same inequity applies to GOP voter representation in the senate, and through gerrymandering, in the house as well.

None of this has naything to do with the fact that Democrats are not leaving the Democratic party, and Republicans are.

Both parties have lost members to people who now identify as Independents. But the Democrats have and are losing ground:

. . .Although the party identification data compiled in telephone polls since 1988 are not directly comparable to the in-person polling Gallup collected before then, the percentages identifying as Democrats prior to 1988 were so high that it is safe to say the average 30% identifying as Democrats last year is the lowest since at least the 1950s. . .]
In U.S. New Record 43 Are Political Independents

Well stated, my friend, but the people who need to pay attention will ignore it.
Yah, it was my dear Sister Care4all 's statements though.

It is a pretty safe bet that Hillary's position on almost any issue you want to name will be suitable for whatever audience she is addressing on any given day. She is one who shows almost no strength of conviction about much of anything, though it is obvious that she leans left on every occasion in which she thinks it beneficial. And she does depend on a 100% left leaning base to get elected.

From the 2008 Philadelphia debate

Q: Both you and Sen. Obama, in the past, have supported strong gun control measures. But now when I listen to you on the campaign, I hear you emphasizing that you believe in an individual’s right to bear arms. Both of you were strong advocates for licensing of guns. Both of you were strong advocates for the registration of guns. Why don’t you emphasize that now?

CLINTON: I respect the Second Amendment. I respect the rights of lawful gun owners to own guns, to use their guns, but I also believe that most lawful gun owners whom I have spoken with for many years across our country also want to be sure that we keep those guns out of the wrong hands. And as president, I will work to try to bridge this divide, which I think has been polarizing and, frankly, doesn’t reflect the common sense of the American people. We will strike the right balance to protect the constitutional right but to give people the feeling & the reality that they will be protected from guns in the wrong hands.​

Is her position the same as she gears up to campaign in 2014?

As Hillary Clinton mulls running for president in 2016, she has been careful to shy away from broad, sweeping policy declarations. But not when she delivered harsh criticism of gun culture in America and denounced the idea that "anybody can have a gun, anywhere, at any time." Clinton didn't dispute Americans' right to own guns. But she said access to guns in the U.S. had grown "way out of balance."

"We've got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime," she said. "And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people."

Citing a number of shootings that arose from minor arguments over loud music or texting, she drew a comparison: "That's what happens in the countries I've visited where there is no rule of law and no self-control." She added: "That is something that we cannot just let go without paying attention."
Source: Wall Street Journal, "Anywhere, Anytime Gun Culture" , May 6, 2014​

25 full Hillary Clinton quotes on Gun Control
  • Rein in idea that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime. (May 2014)
  • 2000: advocate for national gun registry; 2008: backed off. (May 2014)
  • Rein in idea that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime. (May 2014)
  • 2000: advocate for national gun registry; 2008: backed off. (May 2014)
  • Balance lawful gun ownership & keeping guns from criminals. (Apr 2008)
  • Give local police access to federal gun tracking info. (Apr 2008)
  • Let states & cities determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
  • Against illegal guns, crack down on illegal gun dealers. (Jan 2008)
  • Backed off a national licensing registration plan on guns. (Jan 2008)
  • Get assault weapons & guns off the street. (Jul 2007)
  • Background check system could prevent Virginia Tech massacre. (Apr 2007)
  • FactCheck: VA Tech shooter not declared a danger to others. (Apr 2007)
  • Congress’ failure at Littleton response inspired Senate run. (Nov 2003)
  • Keep guns away from people who shouldn’t have them. (Sep 2000)
  • Limit access to weapons; look for early warning signs. (Sep 2000)
  • License and register all handgun sales. (Jun 2000)
  • Tough gun control keeps guns out of wrong hands. (Jul 1999)
  • Gun control protects our children. (Jul 1999)
  • Don’t water down sensible gun control legislation. (Jul 1999)
  • Lock up guns; store ammo separately. (Jun 1999)
  • Ban kids’ unsupervised access to guns. (Jun 1999)
  • Get weapons off the streets; zero tolerance for weapons. (Sep 1996)
  • Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
  • Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence. (Mar 2004)
  • Prevent unauthorized firearm use with "smart gun" technology. (Aug 2000)
Hillary Clinton on the Issues

Last edited:
How is a viewpoint or opinion terrorizing the majority of Americans? So tired of this garbage.

How many of you posters here are terrorized by my 22?

According to Hillary, it does...

But let's apply what she said to other things. shall we?

We cannot let a minority of people - and that's what it is, it is a minority of people - hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.

35hpmdd.png

Or maybe this...

2ccno5w.png

Noooo, it's not the same, right?

From one international poll to the next, America's standing in the world has been totally recovered and strengthened in the last 6 years. To me that's Hillary's biggest accomplishment. Bush and Cheney did so much damage that it seemed like we'd never be able to win people's trust back. Instead of going around the world and poking everyone in the eye and acting like a fucking cowboy, we actually started partnering again with our allies instead of visiting them, telling them what to do, and then getting mad if they didn't totally agree with us.

Recovering that sacred trust with international allies is a major achievement, and she was the one dashing around the world for 4 years rebuilding that trust while one Republican after another goes to England and sticks their foot in their mouth.

Forum List

Back