List of Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments

For those that keep asking the question, here you go...

1. She was an excellent Senator of New York
  2. she crossed the aisle and worked with Republicans on most everything she did,
  3. she even joined the Prayer Breakfasts that congress had, so she could mingle with those of like minds religiously...
  4. Every Republican Senator that she compromised and worked with to accomplish things, PRAISED HER when she was a Senator...You CAN'T take that back....
  5. She worked to get NYC money after 911, for the injured and for the city to make it more secure,
  6. she worked on changing the Patriot act, with a handful of Republicans before Patriot Act 2 was passed and took out objectionables,
  7. she was a committee member of many important committees in the Senate, one of which was the Armed forces committee which gave her experience in Foreign affairs and Defense.

This is thanks to my friend Care4all

And that's for starters. More to come.
none of that is an accomplishment.

you basically congratulated her for going to work.

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done either on her own initiative or that she had an important part in--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

And her legacy may very well be limited to those four dead bodies in Benghazi that she didn't directly cause, but may, as a result of her incompetence or indifference, will be saddled with anyway.

The two most significant sound bites of her career from her mouth to our ear:

". . .With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?. . ."

And in Boston last fall: “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”

But I guess her supporters don't really care. She has a "D" after her name and they are confident that once she is in office she will become this brilliant, insightful, competent, efficient, and effective leader that she has never been. As for her track record for the last 40 years, move along, nothing to see here, nothing here of interest. . . .
She's been a follower her entire life, taking horrid abuse to keep her positions.

some people think Bill started cheating on her in the WH, but it was well known in Ark that he was cheating long before and got help from the state cops.

she won't stand up for herself
she won't stand up for Americans
she won't stand up for America

she's not a leader, not eve close, she has a vagina and the (D), that's all that leftist need

There was a time the Democrats were educated, intelligent, and insightful people who demanded and chose impressive people for leadership positions. But most of those folks seem to have left the party and all that are left are mostly those ideologues who turn a blind eye to realities and will support their candidate no matter what. And the result is that they set the bar very very low for expectations for their anointed leaders.
Why does this analysis have no basis in the reality I see, as a lefty?

Oh wait...because that's you!

Nobody has left the Democratic party.

It's the Republicans that are hemorrhaging registrants to the (I) Independent and (L)Libertarian categories

Oh yes they have.
Voters are leaving main parties in droves USATODAY.com

Democrats' registration is down by 800,000 and Republicans' by 350,000. Independents have gained 325,000.
This was way back in 2011 so it is more than likely even higher than this now in 2015.

High School honors students have better resumes than that. If your gonna make crap up at least go big with it.

And Rubio's accomplishments are what exactly?

He has sponsored or cosponsored a number of bills that constitute intelligent and appropriate legislation on things that actually matter to people and affect the economy. He has been elected and competently served at the local level, state level including Speaker of the House in Florida, and at the federal level on his own merits and has merited important committee assignments all based on his performance and own efforts and not because he was married to somebody important or had impressive family connections or was being groomed by some powerful political machine.

And he has managed to stay relatively scandal free and without criticism of his behavior and is not as prone to some to change his values and convictions according to who he is speaking to at the time.

Do I think he is ready to be President? I am not really convinced but I am open to be convinced if he survives the primary circus. I wish he had some private sector experience. But any way you look at it, he has earned the right to be considered. Still a relative youngster on the political landscape, he has a far superior track record to Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
High School honors students have better resumes than that. If your gonna make crap up at least go big with it.

He has sponsored or cosponsored a number of bills that constitute intelligent and appropriate legislation on things that actually matter to people and affect the economy. He has been elected and competently served at the local level, state level including Speaker of the House in Florida, and at the federal level on his own merits and has merited important committee assignments all based on his performance and own efforts and not because he was married to somebody important or had impressive family connections or was being groomed by some powerful political machine.

And he has managed to stay relatively scandal free and without criticism of his behavior and is not as prone to some to change his values and convictions according to who he is speaking to at the time.

Do I think he is ready to be President? I am not really convinced but I am open to be convinced if he survives the primary circus. I wish he had some private sector experience. But any way you look at it, he has earned the right to be considered. Still a relative youngster on the political landscape, he has a far superior track record to Hillary Clinton.

So a 1 term senator who has zero accomplishments outside of being appointed to committees in your mind has a "superior track record" to a senator elected to two terms and served a full 4 years as Secretary of State.

Never, in your prolific career here of sounding batshit crazy have you ever sounded more full of it than just now.

Thanks for another reason to laugh at you.

PS: Clinton was on the board of Wal-Mart...the private sector experience Rubio lacks you friggin' dingbat.

So a 1 term senator who has zero accomplishments outside of being appointed to committees in your mind has a "superior track record" to a senator elected to two terms and served a full 4 years as Secretary of State.

Never, in your prolific career here of sounding batshit crazy have you ever sounded more full of it than just now.

PS: Clinton was on the board of Wal-Mart...the private sector experience Rubio lacks you friggin' dingbat.

Maybe a remedial reading comprehension class might help if that is what you got out of my post? And do you think Hillary Clinton, with no business experience, and no recognition of any kind that she merited by her own efforts, would have been on the Walmart board, an Arkansas corporation, if hubby was not governor of Arkansas?

Maybe a remedial reading comprehension class might help if that is what you got out of my post?
Perhaps a remedial (likely your first) class in government would save you from sounding like a dishonest idiot in the future. Though I would doubt it.

His associations with Corinthian College might turn into a scandal later, not sure yet though.

none of that is an accomplishment.

you basically congratulated her for going to work.

good lord

Yup. She cannot point to a single significant accomplishment--something she can be proud of that SHE got done either on her own initiative or that she had an important part in--in her entire career as a lawyer, as first lady of Arkansas and the USA, as Senator of New York, or as Secretary of State.

And her legacy may very well be limited to those four dead bodies in Benghazi that she didn't directly cause, but may, as a result of her incompetence or indifference, will be saddled with anyway.

The two most significant sound bites of her career from her mouth to our ear:

". . .With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they'd they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?. . ."

And in Boston last fall: “Don’t let anybody tell you that it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs.”

But I guess her supporters don't really care. She has a "D" after her name and they are confident that once she is in office she will become this brilliant, insightful, competent, efficient, and effective leader that she has never been. As for her track record for the last 40 years, move along, nothing to see here, nothing here of interest. . . .
She's been a follower her entire life, taking horrid abuse to keep her positions.

some people think Bill started cheating on her in the WH, but it was well known in Ark that he was cheating long before and got help from the state cops.

she won't stand up for herself
she won't stand up for Americans
she won't stand up for America

she's not a leader, not eve close, she has a vagina and the (D), that's all that leftist need

There was a time the Democrats were educated, intelligent, and insightful people who demanded and chose impressive people for leadership positions. But most of those folks seem to have left the party and all that are left are mostly those ideologues who turn a blind eye to realities and will support their candidate no matter what. And the result is that they set the bar very very low for expectations for their anointed leaders.
Why does this analysis have no basis in the reality I see, as a lefty?

Oh wait...because that's you!

Nobody has left the Democratic party.

It's the Republicans that are hemorrhaging registrants to the (I) Independent and (L)Libertarian categories

Oh yes they have.
Voters are leaving main parties in droves USATODAY.com

Democrats' registration is down by 800,000 and Republicans' by 350,000. Independents have gained 325,000.
This was way back in 2011 so it is more than likely even higher than this now in 2015.
I looked for current numbers and couldn't find them.

2011 was Obama's worst year for approval numbers, plus 2011 was right after the 2010 mid terms. Remember how bad things were for Democrats and that admin?

There isn't any reason to think it was worse before December 2011, or worse after.

From the article.....Registered Democrats still dominate the political playing field with more than 42 million voters, compared to 30 million Republicans and 24 million independents. But Democrats have lost the most — 1.7 million, or 3.9%, from 2008.

Remember Obama's dropping numbers starting in 2009? The economy was in shambles, still.

If you can come up with some current figures I'm all ears.

Funny how you avoided the part about sponsored and co-sponsored legislation.
Can you point me to a single piece of legislation where she was the sponsor or cosponsor that actually made it to a vote?

Can you point me to a single piece of legislation where she was the sponsor or cosponsor that actually made it to a vote?

Well, I can name 20 that she sponsored that not only made it to a vote but passed the Senate:
Search Bills in Congress - GovTrack.us

Yeah, she knows how to shut unions down, right?

Well, I can name 20 that she sponsored that not only made it to a vote but passed the Senate:
I'll admit that's a much more comprehensive list than the one someone else linked me to.
But look at those "significant" bills......Pancreatic cancer awareness month, dedicating a portion of highway, condemning murder, congratulating someone for getting ref cross award

I'll admit that's a much more comprehensive list than the one someone else linked me to.
But look at those "significant" bills......Pancreatic cancer awareness month, dedicating a portion of highway, condemning murder, congratulating someone for getting ref cross award

If you were to look at any Senator's record, you'd find the same mix. I'd love to see Mark Rubio's list of significance.... Oh yeah, here it is...

Ol Marco had 2 sponsored bills pass the Senate.

I'll let you decide how awesomely important his two contributions to the body politic were (hint...hint).

What's this thread about?

Whatever I wish it to be about.

I know. You derail every thread you don't like with things you wish to talk about. Fucking troll.

Okay, we just compared Hillary's record to Marco Rubio. Hillary sponsored 20 bills that passed the Senate...Rubio got 2 passed. Hillary's record is superior to that of Marco Rubio. Thanks for getting us back on track.

If you were to look at any Senator's record, you'd find the same mix. I'd love to see Mark Rubio's list of significance.... Oh yeah, here it is...

I'll let you decide how awesomely important his two contributions to the body politic were (hint...hint).
Touche
:cool:

Touche
:cool:
So this means Lindsey Graham is better than both Hillary and Rubio. Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh!

Forum List

Back