List of Constitutional Rights Lost under Trump

Here's your chance to let us know how bad it is for you under Trump.

Tell us about it

Go!
Trump disbanded the AIDS council because he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all.
You butt hurt about that? :oops:
You will be too when we’re all dead
I dont stick my dick in male assholes though.
Seems like only a small percent of the country (you and your "buddies")would be hurt by it.
With that comment you’ve spent more time thinking about dicks in buttholes than I ever have. Trump is letting AIDS spread to kill us all. It’s probably a globalist plot.
dude, you are truly lost. learn what the constitution is.

Trump disbanded the AIDS council because he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all.
Seems like only a small percent of the country (you and your "buddies")would be hurt by it.
With that comment you’ve spent more time thinking about dicks in buttholes than I ever have. Trump is letting AIDS spread to kill us all. It’s probably a globalist plot.
he is just having fun

he is just having fun
I really doubt that, he hasn't had any fun since forever.

Tell us about it

Go!
As the main protagonist in an anime I once watched said:

"People die if they are killed."
Malarky

he is just having fun
How dare you patronize me

Uh, and that has what to do with your Constitutional rights?
The right to life, young blood

So you're pro life now?

Oh, okay.
I’ve always been pro-life, playa

Even in regards to abortion?
What? I don’t have time for that

Trump has not denied anyone of their Constitutional rights.

However he is denying an awful lot of people - especially illegal immigrants of their basic human rights. Those rights are not Constitutional rights, but are inalienable rights.

A basic premise for the existence and justification of government is that people have inalienable rights.

The Declaration of Independence says that when a government violates those rights, it should be abolished.

We'll settle for impeachment.

Tell us about it

Go!

Liar.
You need to wake up. Trump has exposed us to AIDS with his policies, and we know it targets the populations he hates most. It will spread and end up killing us all.
/——/ The only defenses you have against Trump’s sinister plan is to stop having Gaye sex and stop sharing needles when you shoot up. It will bring Trump to a grinding halt.

Tell us about it

Go!

Sorry troll, your thread has no tread. There is no right to privacy, and yet Trump has ordered ICE to engage in what amounts to a dragnet. As to the spirit of the Constitution, Trump has demonstrated a callous disregard to its Vision Statement, to wi:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
"there is no right to privacy"
Normal people would just call that america. Not blame it on one specific person. It has been going on for years, you deranged psycho :cuckoo:

Hey dumb shit, there is no right to privacy in COTUS.

1. There is no evidence that the AIDS Counsel did anything useful. You apparently assume that disbanding the AIDS counsel will CAUSE the disease to spread faster. That's like claiming that dismissing the Department of Health and Humans Services will cause the return of the black plague.

2. If funding is the concern, there is no individual right to government-funded AIDS research. It has done nothing in 30 years of money down the fucking toilet.

3. I doubt Trump wants to deliberately cause such an epidemic, but continue with your unreasonable assumptions. Makes it more fun. :beer:

4. Scientific FACT: to prevent the spread of HIV and thereby AIDS, people should stop having unprotected anal sex. As Sam Kennison correctly point out, receiving a huge load of infected semen up the fucking asshole is likely to spread HIV. In fact, IIRC, semen up the ass is 4x more likely to transmit HIV than semen up the vagina.

Have anal sex if you want. Just make sure everybody wears protection.

:dunno:

Trump has not denied anyone of their Constitutional rights.

However he is denying an awful lot of people - especially illegal immigrants of their basic human rights. Those rights are not Constitutional rights, but are inalienable rights.

A basic premise for the existence and justification of government is that people have inalienable rights.

The Declaration of Independence says that when a government violates those rights, it should be abolished.

We'll settle for impeachment.
correction, they are illegal aliens. they are not immigrants just get your facts straight. and they should all be flushed back out to their shithole countries.

Uh, and that has what to do with your Constitutional rights?
The right to life, young blood

So you're pro life now?

Oh, okay.
I’ve always been pro-life, playa

Even in regards to abortion?
What? I don’t have time for that

So, will you apologize for lying to me?

Probably not.

Tell us about it

Go!

Liar.
You need to wake up. Trump has exposed us to AIDS with his policies, and we know it targets the populations he hates most. It will spread and end up killing us all.
/——/ The only defenses you have against Trump’s sinister plan is to stop having Gaye sex and stop sharing needles when you shoot up. It will bring Trump to a grinding halt.
Trump has agents out and about with sewing needles tipped with AIDS, and they’re instructed to poke as many people as they can. WAKE UP

Tell us about it

Go!
Do you have a Constitutional right to an AIDS council?

Wow.
The right to life, bing bong
The right to life does not include a government-funded council.

Even with this council, you are exposed to AIDS every day. It is incumbent upon you to know who you're sleeping with.

Tell us about it

Go!

Liar.

Lib please you said, "he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all" a blatant lie. You filth can't make a point without lying here these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
You’re blinded by the sheen of his Nazi forehead. AIDS apocalypse is his end goal.

Dude whatever you are a fruitcake :cuckoo:

Tell us about it

Go!

Liar.
Trump has agents out and about with sewing needles tipped with AIDS, and they’re instructed to poke as many people as they can. WAKE UP
Now there is the stupidest thing I'll read all year.

Seek help.

1. There is no evidence that the AIDS Counsel did anything useful. You apparently assume that disbanding the AIDS counsel will CAUSE the disease to spread faster. That's like claiming that dismissing the Department of Health and Humans Services will cause the return of the black plague.

2. If funding is the concern, there is no individual right to government-funded AIDS research. It has done nothing in 30 years of money down the fucking toilet.

3. I doubt Trump wants to deliberately cause such an epidemic, but continue with your unreasonable assumptions. Makes it more fun. :beer:

4. Scientific FACT: to prevent the spread of HIV and thereby AIDS, people should stop having unprotected anal sex. As Sam Kennison correctly point out, receiving a huge load of infected semen up the fucking asshole is likely to spread HIV. In fact, IIRC, semen up the ass is 4x more likely to transmit HIV than semen up the vagina.

Have anal sex if you want. Just make sure everybody wears protection.

:dunno:
How can you be so ignorant? Christ, you’ll be one of the next to catch it.

Forum List

Back