Lincoln freed the slaves, Obama freed the gays

What I saw is what I just wrote that I saw. I know I'm getting to one of you right wingers when the name calling begins.

No. It's just that your incredible level of senility has you posting drivel that doesn't make a bit of sense, and you remain too dopey to recognize it.

Let's try a few stats:

[...]
invalid.jpg

Someone spike your Geritol this morning, cocksnot?

All citizens should have the same rights.

The last legal bigotry in America needs to be defeated.

Thank you, President Obama.
Shouldn't that bee Lincoln freed the slaves, Obama teased the gays?

He is against gay marriage, remember? He only came out for it to raise Hollywood cash for his re-election bid.

LOL!

I can't believe you have the gall to call anyone a flip flopper after fifteen years of hearing Romney's "Etch a Sketch" ideas and opinions.

Not only that the POTUS is evolving in the right direction and Romney doesn't know one direction from another.

Wait till all the disgruntled women, Seniors who don't want the social security and medicare cut, Blacks, Hispanics, folks who lost their jobs in 2008, 2009 after the Bush policies failed, Folks drawing food stamps or unemployment insurance, the disabled, Lesbians, Gays, Transexuals, etc. show up at the polls in November and we'll show you a flip flop.

WTF?

Hey, you senile old fuckwit, you make no sense.

b214961211.gif

What rights would those be? No one has the right to be married.

However, it is rather despicable to equate the enslavement of humans at the hands of other humans to gays not getting the right to sit at a hospital bed for a tonsillectomy.

What rights would those be? No one has the right to be married.

However, it is rather despicable to equate the enslavement of humans at the hands of other humans to gays not getting the right to sit at a hospital bed for a tonsillectomy.

That's the kind of stuff that goes on in his head.

There's a reason Obamabots keep trying to coattail other president's legacies, cuz they hate his own.

Freed the gays? Were they in prison? Jail? I know they weren't slaves, you just pointed out the Lincoln freed them. Is your worship of Obama really this pathetic?

Gays need to be appreciative of obama. After all, he just sacrificed his reelection for them.

He is against gay marriage, remember? He only came out for it to raise Hollywood cash for his re-election bid.

At least he raised it....some multi-billion corporation didn't give it to him. Fise you hoss I wouldn't be talking about campaign donations. The Republicans will have to start raising their own if they ever lose that 5-4 majority in te supreme court.

Yep, and they lap up like the good little sheep they are.

Forum List

Back