Limbaugh silenced by sykes...

this ocean of badly behaving obamatrons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ckQxmU9KM

You and your ilk have a real comprehension problem. I watched the entire thing on C-Span, which did the best job panning the how many million? people spread across the Capital Mall, and you find ONE YouTube 30-second blastaflick where someone had a micropohone picking up boos in the crowd and glom onto THAT as it all three million or so people were boo'ing. No, dear, they were not.

nobody claimed 3 million people did it,, the video is what it is,, significant low life behavior,, and they are not Republicans..

Yeah... yOu'd have to show footage of a Palin rally to see those cats..

Anyone catch Rush today.. I missed about half the show... still seems that he is shamed into submission... Maybe he only feels the need to attack Republicans these days... Maybe its because hes still poppin pills and wants the subject to die... Whatever the reason, it seems out of character for rush.. Listened to some ditto heads calling into savage last night, voluntarily revoking their ditto status since Rush is pussin out in this fight....

Wow it's just eating you up that he didn't take the bait isn't it .:lol:

Poor little sheeple.

the left is funny

if rush said something they would bash him

if rush didn't say anything they would bash him

many whined that people whined about commenting on sykes "joke"

rush doesn't comment (whine) and some on the left whine rush didn't (whine)

:eusa_eh:

That about sums it up alright.:cuckoo:

And excuse me, but Cheney was asked who the GOP should follow/listen to, Rush or Powell, and he said RUSH.

Republicans follow Rush. PERIOD. End of story. And because just like all other Republicans, he is WRONG in his thinking, you guys ultimately have to say that he is strictly for entertainment purposes.

Oh if that were only true, liar.

PS. Your party is now divided. The Rush/Bushies vs all the people who left your party.

well then its settled, the Republicans all follow Rush's advice.....and the Dems all follow the advice of Nancy Pelosi........

ya deserve each other.....

Rush is nothing more then rightwing version of Michael Moore...

limbaugh+moore.jpg

twin brothers seperated at birth.....

limbaugh+moore.jpg

Isn't it funny how SPOT ON all of Michael Moore's movies have been?

Rush's rantings haven't been true or right.

Sicko, Fahrenheit 911, bowling for colombine, Roger & Me.

and everyone of them was just a TAD one-sided.....just a little tiny bit,not much,just a little....spot-on....give me a fucking break....

limbaugh+moore.jpg

Well, now we have it all figured out. All Republicans are blind followers of Rush Limbaugh, and all Democrats are blind followers of Michael Moore. Obviously, to the fanatics on this board, there is no inbetween, and no one is capable of independent thought. What a country we live in.

That was just a way for a right winger to justify the evil leaders on their side.

Ann Coulter? She's just the right version of Al Franken. :eusa_liar:

See how it works? Very easy to squash an argument by bringing up a liberal that the right has demonized.

LOL....oh Bobo its comments like this from you, Chris and Yukon and a couple others that makes it worth coming in here an hour a day.....keep it coming ...please.....:lol:

who is wanda sykes and why does her opinion matter.......

She's fine, if you're into the standup shows on Comedy Central. But not that venue. Somebody should have reviewed how far she intended to go. I think Obama & Co. want the Limbaugh thingie to go away.

Colbert was ripped by the right-wing media over his portrayal of looking for WMD and following Helen Thomas around, but that was MILD and not even very funny. So when you have Democrats like me complaining that Wanda Sykes was waaaaay out of line, that's a real problem. I thought the rest of the show was a hoot.

Why not Bill Cosby? He gets all flustered when talking about anything serious, like education, but give him a microphone and he's one of the funniest black comedians alive.

her opinion doesn't matter ...... and i don't find cosby funny, nothing but stupid voices and stupid stories....

hey he was good as Chet Kincaid.....

Wanda Sykes is a popular comedian who just called out your leader. :lol:
Only the far left wingnuts think that Rush is the republican leader. You just keep showing yourself as a partisan hack bobo. You and Old Rocks are 2 peas from the same pod. :cuckoo:

Up until 2 weeks ago you guys were proud that Rush was your leader.

In fact, you chose him over Michael Steele.

U want 2 deny that now?

Who is your leader?

if you had 2 choose between those two....who the hell would you pick Bobo?.....now you see the dilemma?

ahhhhh symmetry

See, there is no single ideology on the "right". That is where anyone who listens to Olberman or Maddow gets it butt backwards. They decide in their head what the "right" believes and then excoriate it. Mostly, they make it up as they go along.

ah Manu....your playing with words now....

limbaugh+moore.jpg

Isn't it funny how SPOT ON all of Michael Moore's movies have been?

Rush's rantings haven't been true or right.

Sicko, Fahrenheit 911, bowling for colombine, Roger & Me.

Michael Moore is spot on ? ....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't think of the words that even begin to describe how funny that is ........:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone following that administration closely (hard to do because it operated on the general principle of secrecy--what the public doesn't know, won't hurt them), figured it out from the beginning that it wy a pardon.

Maggie every one in charge EVERYWHERE does this......including the new guy....i wonder what he is not telling us now?.....

1) Limbaugh is not the "Republican Leader"
2) The guy will still be the entertainer he is and his audience (of which I am not one) will still be there
3) What do you expect to accomplish by lashing back, if you are him? An ongoing flame war between him and a c-rate comedienne? Actually serves no purpose
4) And it really seems like it is the far lefties who are truly addicted to Limbaugh... you never really see the republicans, conservatives, or 'righties' spouting off about anything about him, for the most part

I don't understand why you Cons and bush voters are embarrased to call Boss Limbaugh your leader.

He's the only republican on the national stage that republicans are afraid to criticize, and the only republican that GOP congressmen go too to grovel for approval and forgiveness. Shit, the republican base said all kinds of nasty insults about mccain, their party's own presidential nominee, and no one ever went to him to grovel and apologize.

shit man, the vice president of your party, the Dick man, said on national TV that the party needs to be more like rush, and less moderate.

2) The guy will still be the entertainer he is and his audience (of which I am not one) will still be there
3) What do you expect to accomplish by lashing back, if you are him? An ongoing flame war between him and a c-rate comedienne? Actually serves no purpose
4) And it really seems like it is the far lefties who are truly addicted to Limbaugh... you never really see the republicans, conservatives, or 'righties' spouting off about anything about him, for the most part

I don't understand why you Cons and bush voters are embarrased to call Boss Limbaugh your leader.

He's the only republican on the national stage that republicans are afraid to criticize, and the only republican that GOP congressmen go too to grovel for approval and forgiveness. Shit, the republican base said all kinds of nasty insults about mccain, their party's own presidential nominee, and no one ever went to him to grovel and apologize.

shit man, the vice president of your party, the Dick man, said on national TV that the party needs to be more like rush, and less moderate.

Afraid to criticize?? I've called him a windbag and nothing more than an entertainer for as long as I can remember

Nice try

you and truthmatters should hook up...

Forum List

Back