DAN GAINOR: The Liberal Media Cashes In By Going After Miss California

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The news is, once again, boiling over with claims of conservative anger or hatred. Those on the right are depicted as knuckle-dragging savages eager to pick up their guns to shoot police or attack others they disagree with.

But for all that poorly aimed commentary, it’s actually liberals who have taken hate and turned it into a business model. From MSNBC’s Mouth That Roared –- “Countdown” host Keith Olbermann –- to foul-mouthed gossip blogger Perez Hilton, liberals are making big bucks out of what the Clintons once called “the politics of personal destruction.”

——————————————–

It doesn’t matter who the conservative is –- Carrie Prejean, Sarah Palin, Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher or Rep. Michelle Bachman –- the left will line up to try to destroy them.

——————————————–

Take the recent attacks on Miss California after her comments opposing gay marriage. The left didn’t just bash the comments, they sought to destroy her. Hilton called her a “bitch” but then went even further, saying, “She lost, not because she doesn’t believe in gay marriage, Miss California lost because she’s a dumb bitch, OK?” He followed up with a bogus apology: “I was thinking the c-word and I didn’t say it.”

DAN GAINOR: The Liberal Media Cashes In By Going After Miss California « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com

and that folks is what it's all about.. Destroying somebody.. Kidney failure..there is no low that's too low for a libral to go.

It doesn't strike you as just a tad bit ironic that you are using the pseudo news network Fox as your source?

And why all this crying from the right, I know most are chickenhawks, but come on, dry those tears, you had your time and screwed up, allow others to laugh at you now.

The news is, once again, boiling over with claims of conservative anger or hatred. Those on the right are depicted as knuckle-dragging savages eager to pick up their guns to shoot police or attack others they disagree with.

But for all that poorly aimed commentary, it’s actually liberals who have taken hate and turned it into a business model. From MSNBC’s Mouth That Roared –- “Countdown” host Keith Olbermann –- to foul-mouthed gossip blogger Perez Hilton, liberals are making big bucks out of what the Clintons once called “the politics of personal destruction.”

——————————————–

It doesn’t matter who the conservative is –- Carrie Prejean, Sarah Palin, Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher or Rep. Michelle Bachman –- the left will line up to try to destroy them.

——————————————–

Take the recent attacks on Miss California after her comments opposing gay marriage. The left didn’t just bash the comments, they sought to destroy her. Hilton called her a “bitch” but then went even further, saying, “She lost, not because she doesn’t believe in gay marriage, Miss California lost because she’s a dumb bitch, OK?” He followed up with a bogus apology: “I was thinking the c-word and I didn’t say it.”

DAN GAINOR: The Liberal Media Cashes In By Going After Miss California « FOX Forum « FOXNews.com

and that folks is what it's all about.. Destroying somebody.. Kidney failure..there is no low that's too low for a libral to go.
hmmm....I read the entire thing and the only one that was quoted talking about "Miss Get Naked for Jesus" besides Hilton was an entertainment columnist. WTF do you expect entertainment columnists to write about, Willow?

Yet another pack of lies by the right wing mental cases.

The liberals are outraged are they?

My guess is few of the so called liberals here can tell you what that woman's name is.

I so love the way the right tries to keep these issues in the news by announcing what the state of mind of the liberals is.

Like FOX NEWS has its finger on the pulse of liberal thinking?

And you idots who listen to that corporations constant blather buy into these stories because why?

Because you apparently don't listen very closely to anything but FOX.

The woman lost he bid for a meaningless title because she said something that was provocative.

End of story.

Few so called liberals give a rats ass about that meaningless title anyway.

Soher story is, whether you partisan nitwits understand it, basically a non issue to us.

SHE is a non issue to us. What she thinks is a non issue to us.

Fox is a non issue to us.

And most of you right wing loonies are rapidlyb ecoming non issues to us, too.

You guys are pathetic...and not in a good way, either.

Last edited:
It doesn't strike you as just a tad bit ironic that you are using the pseudo news network Fox as your source?

And why all this crying from the right, I know most are chickenhawks, but come on, dry those tears, you had your time and screwed up, allow others to laugh at you now.

The hate from the left--"ever since" Al Gore lost in 2000--has been a constant denominator--of left wing waccos in this country. Keith Olbermann--& the MSN-PMS channel ratings have dropped off a cliff. Not too many are watching--while Fox ratings surpass CNN--MSNNBC--NBC & others by leaps & bounds.

So--eventually--this adds up to conservatives getting the "last laugh".

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Truth hurts dosen't it folks.. you have in fact attacked each and every one of the aforementioned folks.. It is entertaining watching you try to cover up your cowardly shit.

The hate from the left--"ever since" Al Gore lost in 2000--has been a constant denominator--of left wing waccos in this country. Keith Olbermann--& the MSN-PMS channel ratings have dropped off a cliff. Not too many are watching--while Fox ratings surpass CNN--MSNNBC--NBC & others by leaps & bounds.

So--eventually--this adds up to conservatives getting the "last laugh".

That's about all the left can talk about is hate,, for fox,, for all things conservative,, they got worms eating out their brains cause fox is so high in the ratings..

Truth hurts dosen't it folks.. you have in fact attacked each and every one of the aforementioned folks.. It is entertaining watching you try to cover up your cowardly shit.

Who's covering? You yourself have made several cries that Fox was "liberal", just wondering why you would use such a "liberal" source?

Leaving aside the "we love Fox" "we hate Fox" tirades - does anyone in here actually support the kind of media treatment that has been handed down upon this California beauty queen?

How can any liberal or conservative support a young woman being treated this way? She shared an opinion - in a very respectful way mind you, to a question posed her. Her opinion is supported by the majority of California and President Obama.

I am mystified as to the often sophomoric and classless outrage being directed at her.

Could not MSNBC just as easily run a clip of Obama's quite-clear stance against gay marriage and then could not someone such as Olbermann give repeated snide remarks such as, "What a dumb as rocks ******. The only reason he fears gay marriage is because he has not come out of the closet. I mean look at his wife - she has bigger arms than he does! Now c'mon Mr. Obama - just admit it. You came as close to marrying a man as you could because you are on the down low." Olberman, or anyone else, would be rightfully challenged on making such comments as these, and yet, the tone of this example is not far from the actual comments directed at Ms. California.

Since her measured comments regarding her stance on gay marriage, this beauty queen has been called a bi-ch and a c-nt, Olberman implied she was less than human, and then allowed and supported a guest's description of her as "dumb and twisted". In this same segment both Olberman and his guest spend several more moments mocking her body - including the lovely humor of claiming she had cut off her penis, sanded down her adams apple, and had a head to toe waxing.

How can such vitriol be supported by liberals? Where was the outcry by women's rights groups against this kind of clearly gender-driven bashing by openly liberal men?

And to those who would attempt to dismiss this episode by claiming you don't care about some California beauty queen - I would agree. I don't care about her persay - but the much larger issue has been the rabid reaction of some in the media against this young woman based on her respectfully (and rather awkward) given opinion on a long standing divisive issue.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfQH2k7KsMc[/ame]

Last edited:
:tongue: You got me ... I don't like being redundant.

you are so caught..

I know ... :doubt: I hate posting the same shit over and over again, my bad, maybe I should be more like you and say "Repukes suck all the time" or "Cons are arrogant assholes who do nothing but rant" every other post to.

I know.. you're such a guiltless little angel... but you are still wrong,, and unable to find the moxie to admit it...

Forum List

Back