Limbaugh at the end of his rope?

Geez, is the bigoted left so filled with hatred and outrage that they actually time posts that seem to coincide with a radio show on AM radio? Imagine what life would be like if the radical left actually controlled what information Americans could access . It's getting pretty creepy on the left.

Not to worry.

Like their Wond'rus Messiah I spun a tale and they turned themlittleselves inside out checking schedules and pondering time zones - which they got wrong. Then exposed their emotional (thing which pass for) souls.

Of course I lied. It wasn't hard. Just burned a cork a little, rubbed it on my face, and acted Kenyan.
You lied like your MessiahRushie, and you got caught lying like your MessiahRushie, and then tried to blame others with an insane rationalization for your lying like your MessiahRushie.
Thank you.

Not only that but he duly went over to the Rachel Carson thread and continued his lying there too, however obliquely. I guess it's like quicksand when you start lying like that -- you can't get out and anything you try drives you deeper. What amazes me is them that don't even hesitate to continue down the same lie after their premise has been obliterated faster than Lush Rimjob wolfing down a cheeseburger.

Not only that but he duly went over to the Rachel Carson thread and continued his lying there too, however obliquely. I guess it's like quicksand when you start lying like that -- you can't get out and anything you try drives you deeper. What amazes me is them that don't even hesitate to continue down the same lie after their premise has been obliterated faster than Lush Rimjob wolfing down a cheeseburger.

Poor old Pogo. Since Radio Moscow went away he's been like a fish out of water. Hanging out wiping up the coffee room at the neighborhood Communist-leaning "radio station" when Mr. Limbaugh isn't on the air. Ah well, nothing wrong with his having a hobby.

Not to worry.

Like their Wond'rus Messiah I spun a tale and they turned themlittleselves inside out checking schedules and pondering time zones - which they got wrong. Then exposed their emotional (thing which pass for) souls.

Of course I lied. It wasn't hard. Just burned a cork a little, rubbed it on my face, and acted Kenyan.
You lied like your MessiahRushie, and you got caught lying like your MessiahRushie, and then tried to blame others with an insane rationalization for your lying like your MessiahRushie.
Thank you.

Oh, no! I wouldn't emulate a mere amateur - I went for a pro! Had you seen me with the cork applied you could not have resisted trying to kiss me. Fortunately I keep an aluminum bat nearby against such eventuality.

Good to see you agitated - there were rumors you had retreated to your bed with the pillow radio.

If you notice, he is not the least bit ashamed of his lying and, in fact, is quite proud of lying!!! The Right believes that their Gawwwwwd-da given talent for lying proves their intellectual superiority over the "fools" who tell the truth!

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Thank you.

Oh, no! I wouldn't emulate a mere amateur - I went for a pro! Had you seen me with the cork applied you could not have resisted trying to kiss me. Fortunately I keep an aluminum bat nearby against such eventuality.

Good to see you agitated - there were rumors you had retreated to your bed with the pillow radio.

If you notice, he is not the least bit ashamed of his lying and, in fact, is quite proud of lying!!! The Right believes that their Gawwwwwd-da given talent for lying proves their intellectual superiority over the "fools" who tell the truth!

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Funny, a fool never see's himself, even when looking in a mirror.

The "American" Left hates, Hates, HATES any dissenting opinion! They cannot tolerate it at all!!
I tolerate you. I'm on the left. That's gotta be worth somethin'?

Where's my prize money?

Furthermore, it's not really "dissent", if you can't explain the reason for your claim. If you cannot state what the dissent is based on, it's not a valid rebuttal. And there are many on the right, who find themselves in that boat all the time.

Dissent is not:
  • ad hominems
  • personal attacks
  • pontificating
Dissent is:
  • a valid argument
  • objection to a specific opposing view
  • an opposite view based on relevent information
For example, many posters here, have called me a "jew hater", yet not one of them has ever been able to explain why would I hate Jews. That's not dissent. It might be a lot of things, but dissent is not one of them.

With that being said, how could I possibly hate something that doesn't exist?

Or more relevant to your comment, how could the left hate something, that is the linguistic equivalent of a rodeo clown?

Does this mean that you're also not pleased with Your New Messiah, whose technique of The Big Lie I adopted for some fun? You're REALLY pissed about "If you like your....."??

C'mon; really?

Samuel Butler

Oh, quite! Which suggests why your sticky little love affair with Your New Messliah (Lying Messiah) remains so in control.

DO enjoy!

I disagree with Rush, but I don't hate him. He's kind of funny!

Rush has a great sense of humor and is the funniest and smartest radio show hosts, not TV host on Comedy Central or their sister station MSNBC comes in the same ballpark. To get his humor though, one has to be educated and intelligent. What do you disagree with Rush about? In his thousands of broadcast, I don't recall him being factually incorrect about anything.

Last edited:
You can't very well be "factually incorrect" when you don't traffic in facts in the first place, now can you? Limblob doesn't sell "facts" - he sells emotions.

"Slut" isn't a fact; it's a value judgment. And an emotional raw meat for those who eat that sort of thing.

But technically speaking, "they're lined up around the block" and "they're having so much sex they can't afford the birth control" from that particular three-day orgy are a couple of samples that are factually incorrect. The second one on two levels. :eek:

Limblob's tools are logical fallacies. His enemy, what he would destroy, is not liberalism or leftism; it is the idea of democracy's discourse.

Last edited:
I don't listen regular, but I'll give Limbaugh credit where credit is due. On a radio rant today he said( I'm afraid I will have to paraphrase this) "Democrats want amnesty for illegal aliens because when they vote they will be instant Democrats. Liberals want amnesty because these people are at the lower end of the economic strata and that way Democrats can have a permanent victim class and they can rave and shout how unfair and racist America is."
Mr. Limbaugh is 1,000% correct. So as far as I can tell he is still at the top of his game.

What does "the end of the rope" mean to left wing haters? It seems apparent that Maya Angelou was at the end of her rope but Limbaugh is doing fine financially and the program shows no sign of letup and sponsors remain loyal. Limbaugh has his physical problems but they don't appear to be life threatening so obviously Limbaugh isn't at the "end of his rope". Is it wishful thinking, left wing fantasy or part of the democrat party sponsored dirty tricks? If the radical left spent more time worrying about the people who have the power over life and death and the economy instead of engaging in a war with the 1st Amendment it might be more beneficial to their mental health.

Rush has a great sense of humor and is the funniest and smartest radio show hosts, not TV host on Comedy Central or their sister station MSNBC comes in the same ballpark. To get his humor though, one has to be educated and intelligent. What do you disagree with Rush about? In his thousands of broadcast, I don't recall him being factually incorrect about anything.
But wouldn't you have to be intelligent enough to know whether your MessiahRushie was factually correct or not? And since dumb people are too dumb to know just how dumb they are, wouldn't your never finding him factually incorrect be a testament to your being dumb rather than his being factually correct?
Why yes, yes it would.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: * People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. ... The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

But wouldn't you have to be intelligent enough to know whether your MessiahRushie was factually correct or not? And since dumb people are too dumb to know just how dumb they are, wouldn't your never finding him factually incorrect be a testament to your being dumb rather than his being factually correct?
Why yes, yes it would.

May 29, 2012
RUSH: * People like me have more scientific knowledge than the average advocate of global warming.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. ... The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing! You know, the worst thing would be to be dumb and to know it -- and there's evidence all over that the dumb do not know they're dumb.

Is it because he is speaking of you that it bugs you so much????? You should be proud the country knows about how dumb you are.

Why yes, yes it would.

May 29, 2012

April 3, 2007

March 01, 2012

I find it most impressive that you take detailed notes! Do you keep them in neatly organized notebooks or just on random slips of paper? Maybe on those little sticky-notes on your bedroom wall so you can go to sleep counting them?

Remember when Rush "lost all his sponsors" a while back? He was finished, done.

Some of those sponsors came back to advertise and were refused. They were replaced as soon as they left.

You see, the Left wingnuts absolutely hate humor on the radio. Especially when it's at their expense. But there's so much for Rush to work with!

The Left has been trying to silence free speech for years now. They despise Rush's success as well as Hannity's and Beck's. They do not want a media they cannot control and silence opposition. It amazes me that free thinking Americans (like both listeners of Ed Schultz's radio program) want Rush "removed from the airwaves" simply because they disagree with him.

I'll guess that 90% of Rush's listeners do not agree with 100% of what he says. I sure don't. But he is entertaining.

Ed Schultz no longer has a radio program. I guess both listeners will have to look for another liberal loudmouth jerk on the radio.

Forum List

Back