Limbaugh at the end of his rope?

Remember when Rush "lost all his sponsors" a while back? He was finished, done.

Some of those sponsors came back to advertise and were refused. They were replaced as soon as they left.

:lol:

Or so Lush Rimjob would have you believe.

Do you actually think he sells those national ads himself?

BrooklynBridgeForSale.jpg

The Left has been trying to silence free speech for years now. They despise Rush's success as well as Hannity's and Beck's. They do not want a media they cannot control and silence opposition. It amazes me that free thinking Americans (like both listeners of Ed Schultz's radio program) want Rush "removed from the airwaves" simply because they disagree with him.

Link?

:eusa_whistle:

Rush is the greatest sports announcer of all time. His team is the repuglicans, and his job is to keep people in the bleachers behind his team. Everything he says about Dems is almost always true, he has read their bench and knows their plays like no other. That's why the left hates him. He doesn't do quite as well when repuglicans are in the White House because he has to make excuses and sell people on stupid shit like invading Iraq without a strategy to win--the point at which he lost me, 11 years ago. First there was Freud and Jung, then there was Rush and Zen...

Rush knows his audience, knows how to throw them red meat.

All Americans who appreciate comedy, which is to reveal the frailties of man and woman, know that Colbert is a treasure. As is Mallard Fillmore, the wonderful conservative duck, who skews liberals every day in every way.

Mallard Fillmore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Balance, gang, balance.

Last edited:
How many years has Rush been on now?
My guess is he's been on for a few at least?... :D
Maybe 10?, 15?

I can't believe he's been on for more then that? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Has Rush Limbaugh Finally Reached The End Of The Road? - Forbes

A show like Limbaugh’s is wholly reliant on his listeners’ willingness to believe—or suspend belief—no matter how ‘out there’ their guru’s arguments may be. While it is one thing for me to sneer at much of what Limbaugh may present, it is quite another when he attempts to sell his loyal audience on stuff they already know, through personal experience, to be false and fraudulent hokum.

Upon hearing the news of Colbert’s new gig, Limbaugh pronounced— as only Limbaugh can pronounce—

“CBS has just declared war on the heartland of America. No longer is comedy going to be a covert assault on traditional American values, conservatism. Now it’s just wide out in the open. What this hire means is a redefinition of what is funny, and a redefinition of what is comedy. They’re blowing up the 11:30 format… they hired a partisan, so-called comedian, to run a comedy show.

is the Rotund One finally biting the dust? It seems he has been down before, but......

I recommend that Jimmy spend a LOT of time contemplating the importance of his musings here.

:cuckoo:

How many years has Rush been on now?
My guess is he's been on for a few at least?... :D
Maybe 10?, 15?

I can't believe he's been on for more then that? :eusa_whistle:

Try 26 years.

He's been broadcasting on a national level since August 1, 1988 but he began his radio career in 1984. According to Wikipedia:

“His talk show began in 1984 at Sacramento radio station KFBK, featuring his ongoing format of political commentary and listener calls. In 1988, Limbaugh began broadcasting his show nationally from radio station WABC in New York City”

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See also:

A Rare Rush Reflection on 25 Years - The Rush Limbaugh Show

RUSH TELLS IT LIKE HE SEES IT AND HE SEES IT RIGHT ON!!!! RUSH WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESIDENT!!! unafraid leader!!!

This week Limbaugh is sponsoring a dollar donated to the Marine Corps/Law enforcement league for every person who logs on to the "one if by sea" blog site. It doesn't sound like he is at the end of his rope. Perhaps the radical left is at the end of their rope trying to silence him.

Libs still whinning about Limbaugh. He must still be hitting the nail on the head.

If Limbaugh's jet symbolized the end of my rope, I think I could slink off with my tail between my quivering legs and find solace in some dark quiet place:

1230700.jpg

I give Limbaugh the same credit I give Oprah. They are both accomplished business people first and foremost. Their business is entertainment. Oprah hawks redemption. Rush deals in comedy.

I'm glad they are both buying large bizjets and hiring pilots, mechanics, support teams, parts and fuel. Oprah owns a Canadian built Global while Rush owns an American built Gulfstream. Oprah's net worth according to Forbes is 2.9 billion. She can afford the newest, biggest and the best.
Oprah+Winfrey+Arrives+Cairns+dgKMDtDFomAl.jpg

Limbaugh's net worth according to Forbes is only 66 million. He has to settle for an older American model.

Both are creators of high skilled, high paying jobs.

Last edited:
This week Limbaugh is sponsoring a dollar donated to the Marine Corps/Law enforcement league for every person who logs on to the "one if by sea" blog site. It doesn't sound like he is at the end of his rope. Perhaps the radical left is at the end of their rope trying to silence him.

Umm...that would be his 'two if by tea' website.

If Limbaugh's jet symbolized the end of my rope, I think I could slink off with my tail between my quivering legs and find solace in some dark quiet place:

1230700.jpg

I give Limbaugh the same credit I give Oprah. They are both accomplished business people first and foremost. Their business is entertainment. Oprah hawks redemption. Rush deals in comedy.

I'm glad they are both buying large bizjets and hiring pilots, mechanics, support teams, parts and fuel. Oprah owns a Canadian built Global while Rush owns an American built Gulfstream. Oprah's net worth according to Forbes is 2.9 billion. She can afford the newest, biggest and the best.
Oprah+Winfrey+Arrives+Cairns+dgKMDtDFomAl.jpg

Limbaugh's net worth according to Forbes is only 66 million. He has to settle for an older American model.

Both are creators of high skilled, high paying jobs.

So you think it's all about money then?

:popcorn:

lol

if he is at the end of his rope he will still have been more successful than 99.999999% of the loser lefties posting here

Forum List

Back