Limbaugh at the end of his rope?

lol

if he is at the end of his rope he will still have been more successful than 99.999999% of the loser lefties posting here

So you also think it's all about money?

I'm starting to see a pattern...

i said successful; you can be successful in more ways than just financially leftard

try again

Like what?

Spewing juvenile ad hominem on internet message boards as a shallow attention whore?

Yeah I see what you mean. Limblob's got that down too on his own medium. What a role model huh? :thup:

I read the article in the OP it seemed to be random notes taken by some libtard who religiously listens to Rush Limbaugh to poke fun at the rotund one.

Libs are probably the only ones that listen to the guy.

So you also think it's all about money?

I'm starting to see a pattern...

i said successful; you can be successful in more ways than just financially leftard

try again

Like what?

Spewing juvenile ad hominem on internet message boards as a shallow attention whore?

Yeah I see what you mean. Limblob's got that down too on his own medium. What a role model huh? :thup:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1 just because i helped you make a fool of yourself; no need to cry

lol

try again

Like what?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1 just because i helped you make a fool of yourself; no need to cry

lol

So -- that's your best answer?

Thanks for confirmation. Always nice when a theory hits it on the head. :thup:

you crying about Limbaugh made me insult you; since he's not here to defend himself.

every rant about limbaugh and his listeners by the left is an Ad Hominem attack

isnt is just like a left-wing crybaby to want to cry when the tables are turned?

Like what?

lol

So -- that's your best answer?

Thanks for confirmation. Always nice when a theory hits it on the head. :thup:

as if you need confirmation of your own hypocrisy

you crying about Limbaugh made me insult you; since he's not here to defend himself.

every rant about limbaugh and his listeners by the left is an Ad Hominem attack

isnt is just like a left-wing crybaby to want to cry when the tables are turned?

Link to this here "crying" then? :eusa_whistle:

No?

The (several) left wing rants about Limbaugh are mostly fantasies generated by the left wing blogs that feed low information hate filled people with their daily dose of outrage. Limbaugh is just a voice on the radio but the radical left has been at war with information and the 1st Amendment for decades and left wing propaganda networks turned Limbaugh into the freaking enemy while the Country is falling apart. Mark my words the administration will order the burning of books one of these days and ignorant radical lefties will dance around the fire until it's their turn.

The (several) left wing rants about Limbaugh are mostly fantasies generated by the left wing blogs that feed low information hate filled people with their daily dose of outrage. Limbaugh is just a voice on the radio but the radical left has been at war with information and the 1st Amendment for decades and left wing propaganda networks turned Limbaugh into the freaking enemy while the Country is falling apart. Mark my words the administration will order the burning of books one of these days and ignorant radical lefties will dance around the fire until it's their turn.

Consider your words "marked".
Feel better?

"Marked" but tellingly not "linked"...

Throughout this thread we've heard the constant whine that "waaah, the left wants to shut him down! :crybaby: " -- yet nobody can point to anyone doing or saying that. It's the dittoes that keep this thread alive with the constant yammering of "waaah, the left wants to shut him down! :crybaby: "

The fact of the matter is that Limbaugh is obviously not at "the end of his rope" so how do we interpret the original intent of the post? Propaganda? A desperate attempt to turn fantasy into reality? More left wing attempts to camouflage and deflect attention from the administration which might be at the end of it's rope?

In the world of prognostication Rush is a master.
Masturbater is more like it!

Now lets compare something both your MessiahRushie and Obama made a prediction about, namely the stock market. In 2008 the masturbater said sell short and Obama said buy. The market was at $6726. If you listened to Porky you would have lost your shirt and if you listened to Obama your investment would have increased by a factor of nearly 2.5, that's 250% for DittoTards.

The confusion seems to be over a miscomprehension of how the term is pronounced.

Mr. Limbaugh is a master baiter. Meaning he's champion at throwing little gems which lure liberals into mouth-foaming, eye-watering spasms. Spasms which, sadly, neither impede speech nor prove fatal. Well, usually not.

What ?? Are we in some freaking fantasy left wing world where a voice on the radio is considered to be the enemy while the Country is falling apart under an administration that has total control over life and death? Get some perspective lefties. Limbaugh has no power. Obama can order a drone strike. Which person should you fear?

What ?? Are we in some freaking fantasy left wing world where a voice on the radio is considered to be the enemy while the Country is falling apart under an administration that has total control over life and death? Get some perspective lefties. Limbaugh has no power. Obama can order a drone strike. Which person should you fear?

Certainly not Rush...He failed twice against Obama.
Obama is simply another tool.

Now lets compare something both your MessiahRushie and Obama made a prediction about, namely the stock market. In 2008 the masturbater said sell short and Obama said buy. The market was at $6726. If you listened to Porky you would have lost your shirt and if you listened to Obama your investment would have increased by a factor of nearly 2.5, that's 250% for DittoTards.

The confusion seems to be over a miscomprehension of how the term is pronounced.

Mr. Limbaugh is a master baiter. Meaning he's champion at throwing little gems which lure liberals into mouth-foaming, eye-watering spasms. Spasms which, sadly, neither impede speech nor prove fatal. Well, usually not.
No confusion, your MessiahRushie is a certified Jerk Off.

Your MessiahRushie would strongly disagree with you.

Jan 3, 2008
RUSH: I know I have a lot of power. I don't think about it. I don't consciously try to exercise it. (to staff) I do not, I don't care what you're laughing about in there, I -- (interruption) What? I do what? I don't sink people. They sink themselves. Dawn's in there being very wifey. I'm sitting here, I'm being honest, and I'm saying I know I've got a lot of power

No confusion, your MessiahRushie is a certified Jerk Off.
Your obsession with him is well known.....You must have secret sexual yearnings for him....I am pretty sure he doesn't swing that way.

The point is that Rush Limbaugh is obviously not "at the end of his rope", so what do we do now? The lazy low information radical left resorts to typical meaningless anecdotal craziness but it's obvious that Rush ain't "at the end of his rope" so the post was an exaggerated fantasy or propaganda designed to try to turn a fantasy into reality or an outright lie. Either way it is typical of the war on information that the low information left engages simply because they aren't smart enough to defend the administration.

Forum List

Back