Like vs Agree

seems to correspond to thanks and promotion of reputation in previous but

now it just seems repetitious

Let's just get down to the brass tax or tacks, which one gives you MORE POINTS? :D

edit: meant tacks originally and not tax....lol, but was just reading a thread on taxes and redistribution of wealth so....taxes were on my mind! :D both may be correct though....??? would need to check?

Last edited:
Which is preferable? A "Like" or "Agree"?

Last edited:
Let's just get down to the brass tax or tacks, which one gives you MORE POINTS? :D

edit: meant tacks originally and not tax....lol, but was just reading a thread on taxes and redistribution of wealth so....taxes were on my mind! :D both may be correct though....??? would need to check?
which one gives you MORE POINTS?

the point system is a crock of shit....go look at the leaders.....there are about 5 people with 1 or 2 posts who have 150 points or better....

which one gives you MORE POINTS?

the point system is a crock of shit....go look at the leaders.....there are about 5 people with 1 or 2 posts who have 150 points or better....
Maybe we can get delta 4 to review the algorithm

I sense we have gone into a stall since the change...or maybe it's just depression.

Indeed. The change has rewarded newer members and those with low posts counts while punishing those who have been with the board a long time (especially before rep and thanks even existed).

It would be nice to be shown a little appreciation for Loyalty and contributing Content...for what is a message board without Members and Threads and Posts?

Last edited:
I agree with this ^...but what kind of reward???
I'd like to see Pixie's avie animated again. Hell, I would give up something of mine that I don't use...like extra storage space, etc. for her to be able to have it animated. I miss her.

I have noticed quite a few MIA. Some...I don't care to ever see again. Some I miss their presence.

I'd like to see Pixie's avie animated again. Hell, I would give up something of mine that I don't use...like extra storage space, etc. for her to be able to have it animated. I miss her.

I have noticed quite a few MIA. Some...I don't care to ever see again. Some I miss their presence.
I hope she comes back, too.

What I'd like to know is, what is the difference between Likes and Ratings. Why are Ratings always higher than Like. What determines those two values. I have asked two posters and one in Red, and no one can explain. :dunno: I love to figure things out, so I understand them. :confused:

I think CK addressed this...or Pogo did. Can't remember which one. I also don't remember which thread. :(

I'd like to see the animated Avs for paying members.

The trophy system should be updated to reward for longevity and posting contribution. As of now, the highest point trophies are unobtainable by long term posters who have added a lot of content to the board due to the "ratio" of pos to posts.

I'd also like to see amnesty for banned members who had good reputation scores....I think many of us miss their posts.

I hope she comes back, too.

What I'd like to know is, what is the difference between Likes and Ratings. Why are Ratings always higher than Like. What determines those two values. I have asked two posters and one in Red, and no one can explain. :dunno: I love to figure things out, so I understand them. :confused:

I think 'likes received' correlates to 'rep' on the old system; 'ratings' are one's original 'rep' plus 'likes' received on the new system.

Forum List

Back