Like , Agree, Disagree

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
should have the user name on the post. it makes no sense to have to go to alerts to see who liked, agreed or disagreed with a post. you could have 40 likes and not have a clue who liked what. especially, if you're not the one whose post was liked.

liked thanked, you could see who thanked you and others could see who thanked you. this should be fixed asap.

I sure hope not. I boycott FB.

I sure hope not. I boycott FB.

I "agreed" with that, but I "like" it too. Dammit.
eusa_wall.gif

Apparently the "Ratings" line can be found in one's profile, where they're listed as "likes, neutral ratings and negative rating".

How do you send a neutral rating? And what's the point?

IMHO "Like/agree/disagree" isn't nearly enough. There should at least be a lol option.

Would it kill you to like something? It is possible to like something that provoked you to think, but still not agree.

Hey, I see there is now a list option next to the likes and agrees. CK just mentioned both the likes and agrees positively help your rating and disagree has no impact. Sounds good.

Hey, I see there is now a list option next to the likes and agrees. CK just mentioned both the likes and agrees positively help your rating and disagree has no impact. Sounds good.

Ahhhh...so this new board is the T-Ball equivalent of message boards.

Everybody wins! Nobody gets out! Yay...bleahhhhhhhhh.

Granny says it's prob'ly a work in progress...

... kinda like Uncle Ferd workin' on his pick-`em-up truck...

... one o' these days he gonna get it runnin'...

... fer now, we just sit inna cab an' go vroom, vroom.

Need a 'Dislike all in this thread option.'

Couldn't help but notice no one actually answered the question. :)

What's the difference between Agree and Like? :)

should have the user name on the post. it makes no sense to have to go to alerts to see who liked, agreed or disagreed with a post. you could have 40 likes and not have a clue who liked what. especially, if you're not the one whose post was liked.

liked thanked, you could see who thanked you and others could see who thanked you. this should be fixed asap.
Or completely ignored by user. That's my goal. I don't plan on using the disagree feature as I am not here to negatively judge your opinions, only to give them appreciation, in the form of a thumbs up, if anything. Its one way I have of keeping myself in a positive and centered place.

Forum List

Back