How do I make freinds.

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
There are people who I like to read and want to be friends with. How can I do that.

There are people who I like to read and want to be friends with. How can I do that.

Just click on his/ her/ (and in some cases here) its handle, and then click "follow this user".

Then send the user a private message to let him/ her/ it know you are following him/ her/ it, and if he/ she/ it isn't an a-hole, he'll/ she'll/ it'll likely respond likewise and follow you.

When you are both following each other = friends. :thup:

Just click on his/ her/ (and in some cases here) its handle, and then click "follow this user".

Then send the user a private message to let him/ her/ it know you are following him/ her/ it, and if he/ she/ it isn't an a-hole, he'll/ she'll/ it'll likely respond likewise and follow you.

A post that unselfishly helpful could get you nominated for Sainthood in this milieu of cutthroats and brigands, better watch it.

What he said.

Reply to their posts. Tell them what you thought about what they wrote. Making friends, contrary to what our parents taught us, isn't a binary proposition, but something that happens over time. Don't wanna just ask "Wanna be friends?" What good's a friend who says "yes" but whom you don't know anything about? As with respect, friendship is earned over time.

Reply to their posts. Tell them what you thought about what they wrote. Making friends, contrary to what our parents taught us, isn't a binary proposition, but something that happens over time. Don't wanna just ask "Wanna be friends?" What good's a friend who says "yes" but whom you don't know anything about? As with respect, friendship is earned over time.

My parents really never wanted to have anything to do with me. So I did not learn much from them.

As to the OP I meant the mechanics of adding someone on this software that I have learned to respect over time and want to make my fiend.

My parents really never wanted to have anything to do with me. So I did not learn much from them.

As to the OP I meant the mechanics of adding someone on this software that I have learned to respect over time and want to make my fiend.

Never bothered with friends lists. But looking at your profile just now, there's a link that reads 'Follow' so I'd assume that's the 'Friends' thing. Presumedly then when you look at the page that shows who you're following, all the 'friends' you put on that will be displayed letting you go immediately to whatever posts they've made.

Be nice and don't insult stupid idiots for being stupid shitheads as that is just their natural state.

Give them lots of Likes and Agrees....and Money.

J/K

There is no Friend feature on this board...but you can Follow people you like...and start conversations.

J/K

There is no Friend feature on this board...but you can Follow people you like...and start conversations.

Follow people? I will get a reputation for following people.:omg:

J/K

Follow people? I will get a reputation for following people.:omg:

It's the new USMB: No Friends but lots of Stalkers.

;)

Forum List

Back