What's that thing for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Screenshot_20240315-224916_20240315225018849.jpg

It looks like a file picture with a magnifying glass. What's it for? Doesn't seem to do anything.

You can preview your post before you post it.

Good to see if your post is properly formatted.

Yeah- preview is what it says when I just checked it out- but when I hovered on the OP it said screen shop.

If I knew a lil more, I may be dangerous.

Yeah- preview is what it says when I just checked it out- but when I hovered on the OP it said screen shop.

If I knew a lil more, I may be dangerous.
Haha, "screenshot" is just the filename of the image the OP posted to the board.. It's actually that plus a bunch of numbers... and a jpg extension.

It's an automatically generated filename of the screen capture on his computer.

The icon he's pointing at is the preview icon, as previously mentioned. You use it to check the formatting of your post. You can see what your message will look like to everyone else before you post.

Haha, "screenshot" is just the filename of the image the OP posted to the board.. It's actually that plus a bunch of numbers... and a jpg extension.

It's an automatically generated filename of the screen capture on his computer.

The icon he's pointing at is the preview icon, as previously mentioned. You use it to check the formatting of your post. You can see what your message will look like to everyone else before you post.

I'm a dork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back