Light the world

Let's remember the Christmas season is about Him.

santa-745757.jpg

"Him?" You mean Dionysus, right? Or do you mean Horus? Or maybe Osirus? Or was it Attis? Or Mithra? All born to virgins on December 25th, providing the myth for Christians to blatantly plagiarize for their own story of Jesus.

"Him?" You mean Dionysus, right? Or do you mean Horus? Or maybe Osirus? Or was it Attis? Or Mithra? All born to virgins on December 25th, providing the myth for Christians to blatantly plagiarize for their own story of Jesus.
They did throw in some Hellenistic mythology of a God impregnating a young female...Damn Zeus was always doing that...

Not this again. Those claims have been absolutely demolished, and it is pathetic that some anti-Christians just keep throwing that same crap against the wall, hoping it will stick. We went over this on DA, many years ago… But I guess for some people, it goes in one ear and out the other, huh?

Also, Jesus was not even born on December 25. I don't know of any scholar who actually believes that, so that one is silly to bring up, right off the bat.

For anyone who wants more detail on this, here's a video to watch. But please watch the whole thing, because it starts off slow but then it covers lots of info, if you watch the whole thing

Not this again. Those claims have been absolutely demolished, and it is pathetic that some anti-Christians just keep throwing that same crap against the wall, hoping it will stick. We went over this on DA, many years ago… But I guess for some people, it goes in one ear and out the other, huh?

Also, Jesus was not even born on December 25. I don't know of any scholar who actually believes that, so that one is silly to bring up, right off the bat.

For anyone who wants more detail on this, here's a video to watch. But please watch the whole thing, because it starts off slow but then it covers lots of info, if you watch the whole thing

Demolished by who?

Usually what they do is shout "BLASPHEMY" as a way of stopping people knowing such stuff.

Here's the thing. Christianity has existed for 2,000 years, more or less, what about the other 50 billion years of time on this planet?

Demolished by who?

Usually what they do is shout "BLASPHEMY" as a way of stopping people knowing such stuff.

Here's the thing. Christianity has existed for 2,000 years, more or less, what about the other 50 billion years of time on this planet?

Many people. Scholars, including even atheist scholars. As well as others who have taken the time to go through it all. Just watch the video, for starters.

As for the second thing you said, I'm not sure what your point is. What are you asking? I was about to sign off here, but I can get back to this tomorrow probably.

#LightTheWorld

"Freely ye have received, freely give."
—Matt. 10:8

Day 1

Let's remember the Christmas season is about Him.
Jewish and non-Jewish merchandizing has pretty much killed the Xmas spirit and replaced it with commercialization, buying, and selling.

Most Christians (Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Protestant, Morman, etc.) think more about Jesus at Easter than at Xmas.

They did throw in some Hellenistic mythology of a God impregnating a young female...Damn Zeus was always doing that...
Most people do not realize the similarity between the ancient Greek "Zeus" and the Greek New Testament's "Theos".

And other than the English word "God" (English was not invented until 1066 A.D.) they have no idea of the name of God anyway.

Demolished by who?

Many people. Scholars, including even atheist scholars. As well as others who have taken the time to go through it all. Just watch the video, for starters.

As for the second thing you said, I'm not sure what your point is. What are you asking? I was about to sign off here, but I can get back to this tomorrow probably.

Well, the problem is that this stuff is often debatable. Evidence is thin and people are going to have to fill in the gaps. Arguments can be made one way or the other and people can "demolish" things while another disagrees.

My point is that if Christianity is the "true religion", then why wasn't it the religion for the 99.999999% of the time this world has existed?

#LightTheWorld day 3 Jesus taught: "Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days." —Matthew 12:12

Truth and knowledge is LIGHT.... Since the Jews held onto the truth and knowledge imparted to them in the Torah and the rest of the world continued to follow in the path of gross darkness conveyed to them by poor teachings and a vain and false image of physical light one must wonder why they continue this sham of saying they light the world... Especially since they follow a false and vain image of their created icon/ idol Jesus who by their own admission takes them down into the darkness of death with him as they “pine” to join him...Accursed is ANY that HANG on a TREE ...Since the followers of Jesus go and get themselves a TREE and HANG items upon it one can say since they take the LIGHT as literal that they also are HANGING on TREES themselves as well literally of course like their supposed saviour did as well...

#lighttheworld

Day 4

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." —Matthew 22:39
And Matthew does not say
"except those who don't worship our Baal Jesus and mark of the beast"
So Explain The Crusades, Inquisition, Holocaust, and millions spent converting YWHW worshipers to this idol god based on mythology of Baal?

#lighttheworld

Day 4

"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." —Matthew 22:39
And Matthew does not say
"except those who don't worship our Baal Jesus and mark of the beast"
So Explain The Crusades, Inquisition, Holocaust, and millions spent converting YWHW worshipers to this idol god based on mythology of Baal?

If you don't wish to celebrate the birth of the savior by following His counsel, you don't have to. Those of us who do, will

A racket becomes a Religion. Joseph Smith is a con artist.

View attachment 164264

Con artists don't usually believe what they are selling. But that's a subject for a different thread. This one is about coming closer to Jesus Christ.
Of course they do. Do you understand the pathos of a pathelogical liar is they typically begin to believe their own lies?

Joseph Smith was a fraud, who preyed upon a weakness he saw in human character and culture: the inability of the human to come to grips with the reality of death, without using Supernatural Folklore as a comfort.
So, are you going to let me say Merry Christmas, or not?

Forum List

Back