Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

Groin boy:
"fuck you racist ****!" and "fuck your bullshit!" and "you're full of shit!".

Looks like the onset of Mad Muslim Disease, or Sudden Jihad Syndrome, or maybe he's just low on meds.

Look at what this Nazi Israelis are making these Gazans endure. The horror! The horror!

Hey Jude, how much does Israel pay you to be their propaganda boy? Or, do you prostitute yourself for free? So, there's a new motel in Gaza.

Copy and paste this number into google maps:

31.545342, 34.455140

That's the motel. See what a shithole surrounds it.
Hey Abdul, do you spread your IslamoNazi propoganda from the basement of the local mosque? How do they pay you? On all fours is it?

You need to watch how you talk to people. It's hard having a conversation with you when you cannot even keep yourself civilized.

And it doesn't help you to make your point, either.
My posts are in direct proportion to the posts I'm responding to. If you're going to spew out lying, racist, propaganda, then you have it coming! If you're going to say things that inhumane, I see no reason why I should be civil in return.

However, if I detect any sense of humanity in someone's post, I lighten up and respond in kind. But if people like Roudy, Hollie, MB and that last poster want to come in here and constantly act like assholes, then I feel it's my duty to remind them that I'm a bigger one than they are.
Gawd...do you IslamoNazi supporters ever stop your whining?!

whining.gif

I live inside Israel's borders, why do you call it "Palestine"?:eusa_whistle:

division-of-promised-land-to-twelve-tribes-of-israel.jpg

I was talking about the official international borders.

I'm sorry, wasn't you the one who repeatedly said that this conflict has no "official" borders?

So what's the deal?
Ha ha ha! Excellent response. It's so easy to make fools out of them isn't it? They always talk out of both sides of their mouths, because they have nothing but lies.

So? I have seen that hotel in person I don't get what's the point? Gaza is mostly plain and homes but that doesn't make it a problem for me... There are some hotels there get over it, only foriegners go to them

I don't think so.
Sure it is Tinny. And look at the size of Manasseh's ranch.This really is the official map of Israel and no one can deny that fact. Get real sailor.

Every map of Israel shows it inside the 1949 armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial borders.
Tinmore, forget about armistice lines and borders. This is a map of Israel that was awarded many years B.C. and it the only official map you need to know. I don't need to know about any 1948 maps and boundaries or borders . That stuff is immaterial and of no significance. You have your priorities and I have the hard, cold facts.

for all those still confused---for all those who BELIEVE the filth of jihadist propaganda----there is nothing at all keeping the people of gaza IN THE HORRORS of gaza------they have dozens of OVERWHELMINGLY WEALTHY ARABIC SPEAKING MUSLIM countries to which they are free to go I never met my relatives who died in German concentration camps or my relatives thru marriage who died under the islamic oppression----but ----what I do know about their condition is that they they COULD NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE If there were jewish countries in the world when they were murdered and if they could get to them-----they would have left their oppresors and they would have survived-----they would, certainly, not have stuck around just to claim "refugee status"

for all those still confused---for all those who BELIEVE the filth of jihadist propaganda----there is nothing at all keeping the people of gaza IN THE HORRORS of gaza------they have dozens of OVERWHELMINGLY WEALTHY ARABIC SPEAKING MUSLIM countries to which they are free to go I never met my relatives who died in German concentration camps or my relatives thru marriage who died under the islamic oppression----but ----what I do know about their condition is that they they COULD NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE If there were jewish countries in the world when they were murdered and if they could get to them-----they would have left their oppresors and they would have survived-----they would, certainly, not have stuck around just to claim "refugee status"

Didn't understand this rant, and no not everyone can leave gaza it's not what you think, also people don't have the money to travel most in gaza, why would they leave their home and families? Get real

Didn't understand this rant, and no not everyone can leave gaza it's not what you think, also people don't have the money to travel most in gaza, why would they leave their home and families? Get real

LOL their "homes" and "their families" ? what is keeping their families there. ? I can assure you----had my austrian relatives a chance to LEAVE THEIR HOMES IN AUSCHWITZ----they would have done so------in fact -----my Yemeni relatives were EAGER TO LEAVE THEIR "HOMES" so long as they could escape the filth of jihadist oppression------of course many did ------but some died in the effort try to focus---it is you and yours complaining about the HORRORS of living in Gaza As to "LAND" try to focus again------the arabs who went to GAZA did not OWN LAND there and the land jews owned-------the JEWS GAVE UP

LOL their "homes" and "their families" ? what is keeping their families there. ? I can assure you----had my austrian relatives a chance to LEAVE THEIR HOMES IN AUSCHWITZ----they would have done so------in fact -----my Yemeni relatives were EAGER TO LEAVE THEIR "HOMES" so long as they could escape the filth of jihadist oppression------of course many did ------but some died in the effort try to focus---it is you and yours complaining about the HORRORS of living in Gaza As to "LAND" try to focus again------the arabs who went to GAZA did not OWN LAND there and the land jews owned-------the JEWS GAVE UP

So you are saying the Israelis are nazis and Palestinians should leave the deathcamps:clap2:, you might of screwed up. Sorry for your relatives but I have a question what Yemeni relatives are you talking about and what Jihadist oppression?

So you're equating Gaza with Auschwitz?

You can't give up something you don't have.

The "jews" never owned Gaza. And they don't own the West Bank either. Fuckin' deal with it!

The "jews" never owned Gaza. And they don't own the West Bank either. Fuckin' deal with it!

Ya I agree, gaza has always belonged to palestinains, mostly Palestinians

prior to 1948 there were jews who OWNED LAND in both Gaza AND in the WEST BANK----in fact there were jewish communities that had lived that area since prior to the unfortunate inception of islam and ---of course the arab barbaric imperialist invasions into Israel/palestine------you should learn some history and AND FUCKIN' stop parroting the islamo nazi dung that you swallowed so eagerly and with which you FUCK the world

prior to 1948 there were jews who OWNED LAND in both Gaza AND in the WEST BANK----in fact there were jewish communities that had lived that area since prior to the unfortunate inception of islam and ---of course the arab barbaric imperialist invasions into Israel/palestine------you should learn some history and AND FUCKIN' stop parroting the islamo nazi dung that you swallowed so eagerly and with which you FUCK the world

No they did not, get your facts right they had very little land in the gaza strip, btw did you make up your Yemeni relatives who were oppressed by jihadists? And quit your foolish rants like calling people "islamic nazi" shows your character

No they did not, get your facts right they had very little land in the gaza strip, btw did you make up your Yemeni relatives who were oppressed by jihadists? And quit your foolish rants like calling people "islamic nazi" shows your character

Buddy, tone it down. Iro's like 90, it's like yelling at your granma!!! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Buddy, tone it down. Iro's like 90, it's like yelling at your granma!!! :D

My bad

Prior to the zionist migration, jews and arabs lived in that area for generations with no major incidents of violence between the two groups. It wasn't until the racist, apartheid zionists showed up, that all the hostility really took off.

Kind of funny how everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi?

Prior to the zionist migration, jews and arabs lived in that area for generations with no major incidents of violence between the two groups. It wasn't until the racist, apartheid zionists showed up, that all the hostility really took off.

Kind of funny how everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi?

Oh I see you have read the jihadi propaganda about the IDYLLIC relationship between jews and arabs "BEFORE ZIONISM"-------- so sorry I have relatives who survived islam In fact my own husband was born in a SHARIAH PARADISE here is a little quiz "WHEN DID THAT "zionist" MIGRATION to which your islamo nazi literature alludes "begin"???? Here is another tidbit for you-----there were no MAJOR incidents of violence on the plantations of the ante bellum SOUTH (USA) betwee black slaves and white slave owners either In fact I grew up in a town with people who made note of that fact during the CIVIL RIGHTS era of the 1960s in their support of the GLORIES OF SEGREGATION and the ADVANTAGES TO BLACK AFRICANS in being happily transported to AMERICA!!!!! Tell me all about the GLORIES OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM OF THE CALIPHATES AND SHARIAH LAW

Forum List

Back