Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

What would happen if the palestinians weren't murderous bastards? If they didn't put suicide vests on their children would those children live? When Israel withdrew the settlements and left the greenhouses used to grow food intact, would palestinians be starving if they hadn't destroyed the greenhouses.

Palestinians are prime examples of someone who murders their parents and asks for mercy because he's an orphan.

What would happen if the palestinians weren't murderous bastards? If they didn't put suicide vests on their children would those children live?

They would have no country left at all.

Such are the rewards of being born in Gaza AKA collective punishment

Being born in Gaza IS a collective pumishment. I guess the same as being born a southern Israeli:eusa_whistle:

You live inside Palestine's borders. Why do you call it Israel?

I live inside Israel's borders, why do you call it "Palestine"?:eusa_whistle:

division-of-promised-land-to-twelve-tribes-of-israel.jpg

Last edited:
Was your post purposefully meant to act as a magnet for testing out new euphemisms for your self-described "I'm lewd, rude and crude"?" or was it inadvertent?
No, it was deliberate and as derrogatory as you could possibly take it.

I don't like hypocrite's and you're a big one!

Israel is the one who chooses to maintain an occupation of Palestinian territory against all international laws. This has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism, but everything to do against a population with no means to defend itself.

Look at what this Nazi Israelis are making these Gazans endure. The horror! The horror!

Hey Jude, how much does Israel pay you to be their propaganda boy? Or, do you prostitute yourself for free? So, there's a new motel in Gaza.

Copy and paste this number into google maps:

31.545342, 34.455140

That's the motel. See what a shithole surrounds it.

You need to watch how you talk to people. It's hard having a conversation with you when you cannot even keep yourself civilized.

And it doesn't help you to make your point, either.
My posts are in direct proportion to the posts I'm responding to. If you're going to spew out lying, racist, propaganda, then you have it coming! If you're going to say things that inhumane, I see no reason why I should be civil in return.

However, if I detect any sense of humanity in someone's post, I lighten up and respond in kind. But if people like Roudy, Hollie, MB and that last poster want to come in here and constantly act like assholes, then I feel it's my duty to remind them that I'm a bigger one than they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You need to watch how you talk to people. It's hard having a conversation with you when you cannot even keep yourself civilized.

And it doesn't help you to make your point, either.
My posts are in direct proportion to the posts I'm responding to. If you're going to spew out lying, racist, propaganda, then you have it coming! If you're going to say things that inhumane, I see no reason why I should be civil in return.

However, if I detect any sense of humanity in someone's post, I lighten up and respond in kind. But if people like Roudy, Hollie, MB and that last poster want to come in here and constantly act like assholes, then I feel it's my duty to remind them that I'm a bigger one than they are.

You can respond harshly without saying things about female private parts. That's insulting. But other than that, i think it will be best for all of us if we talk like normal people to eachother and not like Baboons. And that really goes for all.

What would happen if the palestinians weren't murderous bastards? If they didn't put suicide vests on their children would those children live? When Israel withdrew the settlements and left the greenhouses used to grow food intact, would palestinians be starving if they hadn't destroyed the greenhouses.

Palestinians are prime examples of someone who murders their parents and asks for mercy because he's an orphan.

Israel will not easily withdrew the settlements, in the same way the Palestinian organizations will not easily give up terror attacked against innocent civilians

You can respond harshly without saying things about female private parts. That's insulting. But other than that, i think it will be best for all of us if we talk like normal people to eachother and not like Baboons. And that really goes for all.
I can agree with that.

I'm sorry, wasn't you the one who repeatedly said that this conflict has no "official" borders?

So what's the deal?

I don't think so.
Sure it is Tinny. And look at the size of Manasseh's ranch.This really is the official map of Israel and no one can deny that fact. Get real sailor.

Every map of Israel shows it inside the 1949 armistice lines that were specifically not to be political or territorial borders.

Groin boy:
"fuck you racist ****!" and "fuck your bullshit!" and "you're full of shit!".

Looks like the onset of Mad Muslim Disease, or Sudden Jihad Syndrome, or maybe he's just low on he meds.

Forum List

Back