Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

Oh I see you have read the jihadi propaganda about the IDYLLIC relationship between jews and arabs "BEFORE ZIONISM"-------- so sorry I have relatives who survived islam In fact my own husband was born in a SHARIAH PARADISE here is a little quiz "WHEN DID THAT "zionist" MIGRATION to which your islamo nazi literature alludes "begin"???? Here is another tidbit for you-----there were no MAJOR incidents of violence on the plantations of the ante bellum SOUTH (USA) betwee black slaves and white slave owners either In fact I grew up in a town with people who made note of that fact during the CIVIL RIGHTS era of the 1960s in their support of the GLORIES OF SEGREGATION and the ADVANTAGES TO BLACK AFRICANS in being happily transported to AMERICA!!!!! Tell me all about the GLORIES OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM OF THE CALIPHATES AND SHARIAH LAW
Why don't you take that condescending attitude and shove it up your ass!

Now, as far as "jihadi propaganda", here's the way one group puts it...

Jews and Arabs have been fighting for only about a century. While Jews were facing repeated expulsion and persecution in Europe, Jews in the Muslim world, though still facing some problems, were faring much better. Jews, as People of the Book under Islamic law, were entitled to legal protections and certain rights. To be sure, they were not the equals of Muslims, and there were incidents of anti-Semitism in many parts of the Muslim and Arab world through the centuries, some of them serious. But both the severity and the frequency of these were far lower than in Europe.

There is no doubt that the ongoing and brutal conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, as well as the neighboring Arab states, has created a great deal of hatred on both sides. But it is simply false to say that history shows that Jews and Arabs cannot live together. They have before, and, in a modern, secular state, may well be able to do so on a much more equal footing than existed in the past.

- Jewish Voice for Peace
How's that for jihadist propaganda? Or are they that rare breed, known as the jew-hating-jew?

And from another source, this one British...

In less than 10 years three serious attacks have been made by Arabs on Jews. For 80 years before the first of these attacks there is no recorded instance of any similar incidents. It is obvious then that the relations between the two races during the past decade must have differed in some material respect from those which previously obtained. Of this we found ample evidence. The reports of the Military Court and of the local Commission which, in 1920 and in 1921 respectively, enquired into the disturbances of those years, drew attention to the change in the attitude of the Arab population towards the Jews in Palestine. This was borne out by the evidence tendered during our inquiry when representatives of all parties told us that before the War the Jews and Arabs lived side by side if not in amity, at least with tolerance, a quality which to-day is almost unknown in Palestine".

- Sir Walter Shaw, The Shaw Commission, 1929

As far as the zionist migration...

Back to you...

no emnity? LOL LOL LOL of course no emnity-------under shariah law is it legal to rape and kill a jewish woman-----why would there be EMNITY?-------just raped women and dead babies Learn some history------the big problem between the OTTOMAN RULERS of palestine (before the british mandate thing) and the arabs was that the OTTOMANS lifted the filth of shariah which made rape and murder of jewish women nothing more serious than a parking ticket Jews were left alone so long as they HID------did you know that under the filth of shariah a jew outside of the DESGINATED AREA (ie ghetto) could LEGALLY BE BEATEN TO DEATH ? (try to remember----my own husband was born in a shariah paradise-----about ten years after his grandmother was raped and murdered and her two youngest were murdered for taking a walk----well it was legal----she was not wearing a veil over her face

no emnity? LOL LOL LOL of course no emnity-------under shariah law is it legal to rape and kill a jewish woman-----why would there be EMNITY?-------just raped women and dead babies Learn some history------the big problem between the OTTOMAN RULERS of palestine (before the british mandate thing) and the arabs was that the OTTOMANS lifted the filth of shariah which made rape and murder of jewish women nothing more serious than a parking ticket Jews were left alone so long as they HID------did you know that under the filth of shariah a jew outside of the DESGINATED AREA (ie ghetto) could LEGALLY BE BEATEN TO DEATH ? (try to remember----my own husband was born in a shariah paradise-----about ten years after his grandmother was raped and murdered and her two youngest were murdered for taking a walk----well it was legal----she was not wearing a veil over her face
I'm sorry for your loss and for what it's worth, I don't care for that part of their religion. I don't agree with how their women are treated in public, nor do I support the notion of jihad, because there is no such thing as killing in the name of God. And since I was raised as an Irish Catholic, I know a little something about God.

So, there's a new motel in Gaza. Copy and paste this number into google maps:31.545342, 34.455140 That's the motel. See what a shithole surrounds it.
Cool shithole.
Those pictures of Gaza life are really, really deplorable when I think of the paradise my son is currently working in. Right in the middle of the Gobi Desert in Mongolia at the world's largest open-pit gold mine. His company is building a coal fired power plant for the mines in the vicinity. Living in tents with nothing but wild camels running thru the area. Good news is no-one is shooting and bombing them.

So, there's a new motel in Gaza. Copy and paste this number into google maps:31.545342, 34.455140 That's the motel. See what a shithole surrounds it.
Cool shithole.
Those pictures of Gaza life are really, really deplorable when I think of the paradise my son is currently working in. Right in the middle of the Gobi Desert in Mongolia at the world's largest open-pit gold mine. His company is building a coal fired power plant for the mines in the vicinity. Living in tents with nothing but wild camels running thru the area. Good news is no-one is shooting and bombing them.

What happened, your son couldn't find a real job?

What happened, your son couldn't find a real job?
Nah, he's lazy just like his Pappy. He tried food stamps, welfare, public housing and all that O'Bama free stuff but he couldn't afford the payments on his Bugatti. Had to get a part-time gig.

You can't give up something you don't have.

The "jews" never owned Gaza. And they don't own the West Bank either. Fuckin' deal with it!

prior to 1948 there were jews who OWNED LAND in both Gaza AND in the WEST BANK----in fact there were jewish communities that had lived that area since prior to the unfortunate inception of islam and ---of course the arab barbaric imperialist invasions into Israel/palestine------you should learn some history and AND FUCKIN' stop parroting the islamo nazi dung that you swallowed so eagerly and with which you FUCK the world

No they did not, get your facts right they had very little land in the gaza strip, btw did you make up your Yemeni relatives who were oppressed by jihadists? And quit your foolish rants like calling people "islamic nazi" shows your character

LOL jews OWNED very little land in Gaza------that is CORRECT -----and arabs owned NONE and still do not actually OWN land there by virtue of purchase. Jews did OWN considerable land in what is now called "the west bank"------in any case more than did arabs My husband was born in Yemen and has nine siblings ------all married with kids------who are getting married and having more kids-----------I HAVE HUNDREDS of relatives linked to yemen and all can read and write by the time they are six years old unlike the slugs of your ilk back there in NOW THAT THE JEWS LEFT----illiterate yemen

--------Assuming OTHERS are lying is a characteristic of filthy lying pigs----you do not fail to reveal your disgusting base character did you "make up" the myth of the presence of genitalia upon your lump of dung body using your lump of dung incessantly lying islamo nazi brain?

prior to 1948 there were jews who OWNED LAND in both Gaza AND in the WEST BANK----in fact there were jewish communities that had lived that area since prior to the unfortunate inception of islam and ---of course the arab barbaric imperialist invasions into Israel/palestine------you should learn some history and AND FUCKIN' stop parroting the islamo nazi dung that you swallowed so eagerly and with which you FUCK the world

No they did not, get your facts right they had very little land in the gaza strip, btw did you make up your Yemeni relatives who were oppressed by jihadists? And quit your foolish rants like calling people "islamic nazi" shows your character

LOL jews OWNED very little land in Gaza------that is CORRECT -----and arabs owned NONE and still do not actually OWN land there by virtue of purchase. Jews did OWN considerable land in what is now called "the west bank"------in any case more than did arabs My husband was born in Yemen and has nine siblings ------all married with kids------who are getting married and having more kids-----------I HAVE HUNDREDS of relatives linked to yemen and all can read and write by the time they are six years old unlike the slugs of your ilk back there in NOW THAT THE JEWS LEFT----illiterate yemen

--------Assuming OTHERS are lying is a characteristic of filthy lying pigs----you do not fail to reveal your disgusting base character did you "make up" the myth of the presence of genitalia upon your lump of dung body using your lump of dung incessantly lying islamo nazi brain?

You why don't you pack up and move back to your homeland in Yemen? Please. :lol:

You why don't you pack up and move back to your homeland in Yemen? Please. :lol:

It was a lovely place before the dogs of arabia got there------did you know that the port city of Yemen ------is EDEN ? At one time it was a paradise-------it had a jewish king before the dogs from arabia invaded Hopefully-----one day it will be beautiful again---right not the gutters run red with blood ---------the meccan influence-------hell has infected paradise

Here is the land ownership in 1948...

...it's pretty obvious, jews were the minority owners in this area.

It was a lovely place before the dogs of arabia got there------did you know that the port city of Yemen ------is EDEN ? At one time it was a paradise-------it had a jewish king before the dogs from arabia invaded Hopefully-----one day it will be beautiful again---right not the gutters run red with blood ---------the meccan influence-------hell has infected paradise
Any place that embraces racism and apartheid policies towards one group of people, is definately not an Eden.

Any place that embraces racism and apartheid policies towards one group of people, is definately not an Eden.

That would define the entirety of the Islamic middle east.

I know everyone in gaza, my own family owned land in tel aviv until they become refugees to the occupation is when they had to go to gaza, and most of gaza was for Arabs for a long time you are a racist idiot

Cool shithole.

And? Are we supposed to care what your son out himself through? Everyone in Sinai lives in the middle of the desert in tents or small cement homes and sell water bottles for a loving the kids , the parents herd sheep probably not all of them

And? Are we supposed to care what your son out himself through? Everyone in Sinai lives in the middle of the desert in tents or small cement homes and sell water bottles for a loving the kids , the parents herd sheep probably not all of them
Well then, Herr Professor Doktor Mueller,It seems you don't know everything. What about the resorts there? Are these imaginary? Why not book a vacation and see if they put you in a tent. The ones whom I have a lot of sympathy for are the Black Muslim women of Darfur who landed up living in tents in refugee camps in Chad because of what the Arab Muslims did to their people.

jt2

Well then, Herr Professor Doktor Mueller,It seems you don't know everything. What about the resorts there? Are these imaginary? Why not book a vacation and see if they put you in a tent. The ones whom I have a lot of sympathy for are the Black Muslim women of Darfur who landed up living in tents in refugee camps in Chad because of what the Arab Muslims did to their people.

jt2

I go to Egypt every summer and from Cairo to sinai rafah, that's the difference between me and you I already know what Egypt is like, I know how to get around the middle east

jt2

I go to Egypt every summer and from Cairo to sinai rafah, that's the difference between me and you I already know what Egypt is like, I know how to get around the middle east
Yer right, Sinbad, I've never been out of my county in 72 years. Imagine that!

jt2

Yer right, Sinbad, I've never been out of my county in 72 years. Imagine that!

Either way I know Sinai more than you so yes many live in tents there anything else you wanna know about egypt? Or you still wanna bash Gaza? :D, hossfly: ungh ugh ugh Gaza just opened a subway store ugh ugh those poor Palestinians have a subway sandwich store what you mean poverty? Ughugh go Israel ugh ugh ugh

jt2

Do tell. I vacation in the rest of the Middle East each year so I know my way around. However, if I decide to go to the Sinai, I am sure you can recommend a few good resorts for me to consider. I wonder how many changes there will be which will affect tourism since the Muslim Brotherhood is in charge of Egypt now. I also wonder since you are such an expert if you can tell us if you think that in the future, the Christian Copts might be treated better than they presently are.

jt2

jt2

Do tell. I vacation in the rest of the Middle East each year so I know my way around. However, if I decide to go to the Sinai, I am sure you can recommend a few good resorts for me to consider. I wonder how many changes there will be which will affect tourism since the Muslim Brotherhood is in charge of Egypt now. I also wonder since you are such an expert if you can tell us if you think that in the future, the Christian Copts might be treated better than they presently are.

jt2

Create a thread about Christian coptics and we can talk about that, now this thread is about Israel and Palestine, you talk about the middle east is a piece of shit and arabs are shit yet you travelled there Alot? Bs, also I didnt go for resorts I travel to gaza through Egypt

Forum List

Back