Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

I go to Egypt every summer and from Cairo to sinai rafah, that's the difference between me and you I already know what Egypt is like, I know how to get around the middle east
Yer right, Sinbad, I've never been out of my county in 72 years. Imagine that!

Either way I know Sinai more than you so yes many live in tents there anything else you wanna know about egypt? Or you still wanna bash Gaza? :D, hossfly: ungh ugh ugh Gaza just opened a subway store ugh ugh those poor Palestinians have a subway sandwich store what you mean poverty? Ughugh go Israel ugh ugh ugh
Is it true the pyramids smell like piss?

Yer right, Sinbad, I've never been out of my county in 72 years. Imagine that!

Either way I know Sinai more than you so yes many live in tents there anything else you wanna know about egypt? Or you still wanna bash Gaza? :D, hossfly: ungh ugh ugh Gaza just opened a subway store ugh ugh those poor Palestinians have a subway sandwich store what you mean poverty? Ughugh go Israel ugh ugh ugh

I could care less about the pyramids I didn't go inside them saw them from outside

I could care less about the pyramids I didn't go inside them saw them from outside

Is it true the rest of Egypt smells like a cat litter in bad need of a fresh pile?

No they did not, get your facts right they had very little land in the gaza strip, btw did you make up your Yemeni relatives who were oppressed by jihadists? And quit your foolish rants like calling people "islamic nazi" shows your character

LOL jews OWNED very little land in Gaza------that is CORRECT -----and arabs owned NONE and still do not actually OWN land there by virtue of purchase. Jews did OWN considerable land in what is now called "the west bank"------in any case more than did arabs My husband was born in Yemen and has nine siblings ------all married with kids------who are getting married and having more kids-----------I HAVE HUNDREDS of relatives linked to yemen and all can read and write by the time they are six years old unlike the slugs of your ilk back there in NOW THAT THE JEWS LEFT----illiterate yemen

--------Assuming OTHERS are lying is a characteristic of filthy lying pigs----you do not fail to reveal your disgusting base character did you "make up" the myth of the presence of genitalia upon your lump of dung body using your lump of dung incessantly lying islamo nazi brain?

I know everyone in gaza, my own family owned land in tel aviv until they become refugees to the occupation is when they had to go to gaza, and most of gaza was for Arabs for a long time you are a racist idiot

Yes---most of Gaza "was for" arabs but arabs owned very little land there and jews owned a bit more You made no point----every word I posted is true Some arabs owned land here and there and jews owned more. Most arabs owned no land at all ----in the partition there was an idea about making PREDOMINANTLY arab areas "arab" and PREDEMONANTLY jewish areas jewish-------since there were lots of arabs in gaza------that's the way it went. A discussion of an historical event in an accurate manner is not racism Your concept that muslims are the only people in the world who cannot be displaced is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions. Everyone in my family should be called a "REFUGEE" according to the idiotic self serving racist pig definition used by the people who COMICALLY call themselves "palestinians" I am all for EVERYONE getting their land back------tell the SAUDI PIGS that the jews are coming back to claim YATHRIB (that city later renamed by the dogs "medina")

your map is utterly inaccurate It considers "OWNERSHIP" defined by squatters "rights" the idea that arabs "OWNED" Beersheba is truely hilarious------Bedouins lived there------that is not "OWNERSHIP" In fact Bedouins lived in Gaza too ---also not "OWNERSHIP" ----any more than gypsies living near streams in ENGLAND own the rivers If I move into your living room----I do not "OWN" it

your map is utterly inaccurate It considers "OWNERSHIP" defined by squatters "rights" the idea that arabs "OWNED" Beersheba is truely hilarious------Bedouins lived there------that is not "OWNERSHIP" In fact Bedouins lived in Gaza too ---also not "OWNERSHIP" ----any more than gypsies living near streams in ENGLAND own the rivers If I move into your living room----I do not "OWN" it

So you are saying that the people living in Palestine for generations did not own Palestine but a bunch of foreigners from Europe do?:cuckoo:

That map reflects land records of the day. Ever here of a term called "homesteading"?

Even if we use your definition of land ownership, the jews still come in on the short stick. Because if you refer to people who've been living in this area for generations as "squatters" with no real land rights, then jews just moving into the area have even less. You cannot move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

That map reflects land records of the day. Ever here of a term called "homesteading"?

Even if we use your definition of land ownership, the jews still come in on the short stick. Because if you refer to people who've been living in this area for generations as "squatters" with no real land rights, then jews just moving into the area have even less. You cannot move into an area and automatically have more rights than the people already living there.

"Homesteading"?

Ever hear of a term called "squatting"? The Jordanians, Egyptians and Syrian Arabs were occupying land they did not own.

So you are saying that the people living in Palestine for generations did not own Palestine but a bunch of foreigners from Europe do?:cuckoo:

So are you saying that squatters (people occupying land they did not own), from adjoining Arab countries have an entitlement to stolen land?

See thats the typical Arab attitude about the Pyramids, they could give a fuck less about them and wouldn't piss on them if they were in a raging fire. Thanks for being you.

So are you saying that squatters (people occupying land they did not own), from adjoining Arab countries have an entitlement to stolen land?

I don't recall anyone knocking on a Palestinian's door with deed in hand.

For thousands of years nobody said beans.

I don't recall anyone knocking on a Palestinian's door with deed in hand.

For thousands of years nobody said beans.

So we seem to be finally defining our terms, here. As many have been aware, Arab "ownership" of the disputed lands comes complete with a lot of rhetorical baggage and self-defined entitlements.

See thats the typical Arab attitude about the Pyramids, they could give a fuck less about them and wouldn't piss on them if they were in a raging fire. Thanks for being you.

Why would that matter? There are more things to worry about in Egypt than going to the pyramids you dumbfuck

Why would that matter? There are more things to worry about in Egypt than going to the pyramids you dumbfuck

Yes keep telling me how the Pyramids are insignificant, the only things in Egypt worth a hot piss are shawarmas, hummus and hash.

Yes keep telling me how the Pyramids are insignificant, the only things in Egypt worth a hot piss are shawarmas, hummus and hash.

What are you? You sound like a zionists everything is trash and serves you but your the best hahahahahhaha you fool

What are you? You sound like a zionists everything is trash and serves you but your the best hahahahahhaha you fool

You still can't explain to me why you choose to live in the US if Egypt is go great. Egypt has a Muslim Brotherhood President now so why aren't you moving there? it should be totally awesome now right?

You still can't explain to me why you choose to live in the US if Egypt is go great. Egypt has a Muslim Brotherhood President now so why aren't you moving there? it should be totally awesome now right?

You idiot why don't you move to Israel if you love it so much? I already told I go there to cross the border do you have a dick in your brain?

Forum List

Back