Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

What are you? You sound like a zionists everything is trash and serves you but your the best hahahahahhaha you fool

You still can't explain to me why you choose to live in the US if Egypt is go great. Egypt has a Muslim Brotherhood President now so why aren't you moving there? it should be totally awesome now right?

You idiot why don't you move to Israel if you love it so much? I already told I go there to cross the border do you have a dick in your brain?

What are you doing crossing borders illegally you fuckin squatter?:mad:

You still can't explain to me why you choose to live in the US if Egypt is go great. Egypt has a Muslim Brotherhood President now so why aren't you moving there? it should be totally awesome now right?

You idiot why don't you move to Israel if you love it so much? I already told I go there to cross the border do you have a dick in your brain?

What are you doing crossing borders illegally you fuckin squatter?:mad:

Illegally? Says the guy who travelled to the middle east way more than me loll lol you fucking screw up :clap2::D

So are you saying that squatters (people occupying land they did not own), from adjoining Arab countries have an entitlement to stolen land?

I don't recall anyone knocking on a Palestinian's door with deed in hand.

For thousands of years nobody said beans.

So we seem to be finally defining our terms, here. As many have been aware, Arab "ownership" of the disputed lands comes complete with a lot of rhetorical baggage and self-defined entitlements.

If you are looking for definitive terms, when the League of Nations defined the borders of the new state of Palestine in 1922 all of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time officially became Palestinians. They were the people who had the right to self determination without external interference. After that time people could immigrate and obtain Palestinian citizenship.

What was wrong with that?

I don't recall anyone knocking on a Palestinian's door with deed in hand.

For thousands of years nobody said beans.

So we seem to be finally defining our terms, here. As many have been aware, Arab "ownership" of the disputed lands comes complete with a lot of rhetorical baggage and self-defined entitlements.

If you are looking for definitive terms, when the League of Nations defined the borders of the new state of Palestine in 1922 all of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time officially became Palestinians. They were the people who had the right to self determination without external interference. After that time people could immigrate and obtain Palestinian citizenship.

What was wrong with that?

LOL who OFFICIALLY BECAME "PALESTINIANS" in 1922?-----in 1922 the ONLY OFFICIAL "PALESTINIANS" were jews living in PALESTINE. No arab had the word "PALESTINIAN" on his governmental papers. not one. "CITIZEN OF PALESTINE" now you are really in a dream world. There was a "PALESTINIAN MANDATE" in which jews aka palestinians lived and arabs aka arabs---lived

LOL who OFFICIALLY BECAME "PALESTINIANS" in 1922?-----in 1922 the ONLY OFFICIAL "PALESTINIANS" were jews living in PALESTINE. No arab had the word "PALESTINIAN" on his governmental papers. not one. "CITIZEN OF PALESTINE" now you are really in a dream world. There was a "PALESTINIAN MANDATE" in which jews aka palestinians lived and arabs aka arabs---lived

Picture3399.jpg

Picture3399.jpg

Yet they will keeping saying its a lie lol even holocaust survivors wrote in their books they travelled to Palestine

"Not only does the '6 Million' figure become more untenable but the numbers of the Holocaust industry are rapidly approaching those of Holocaust deniers." ...

"Indeed, the field of Holocaust studies is replete with nonsense, if not sheer fraud." ...

»Rabbi Arthur Hertzberg cast a plague on both sides, sneering that "it's not about justice, it's a fight for money."« ...

"In recent years, the Holocaust industry has become an outright extortion racket." ...

»In what has become a mantra of the Holocaust restitution racket, this constituted "the greatest robbery in the history of mankind."« ...

»"If everyone who claims to be a survivor actually is one," my mother used to exclaim, "who did Hitler kill?"«
(Norman Finkelstein, The Holocaust Industry, Verso, London 2000, pages, 127, 55, 87, 89, 94, 81)
http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/dont-believe-everything-you-read/

Last edited:
right an arab living in BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE ----had a BRITISH PASSPORT and his governmental papers described him as "ARAB" --sometimes "SYRIAN ARAB" If he were a jew his papers would describe him as "PALESTINIAN" ALL JEWS LIVING in the BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE were described as "PALESTINIANS" even if they arrived in palestine that same day ARABS BORN IN PALESTINE were described on their papers as "ARAB"---sometimes SYRIAN ARAB or arab of another land origin. Since you have something from this IBRAHIM person-----look at some of his other papers YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE THE WORD "PALESTINIAN" you are quite ignorant.----that is how it was----try to keep in mind-----I have relatives who were BORN in palestine------migrated to palestine-----etc etc. Until about 1960 the word "PALESTINIAN" meant something jewish------whether it was a person or a place or an institution There were even institutions in the USA called "PALESTINIAN" this or that-------which were------ALWAYS JEWISH A few years ago I saw an old painted sign---painted on old brick on an old building when I was visting Manhattan NY I do not actually read yiddish which is done in HEBREW LETTERS----but it is mostly not hebrew words. I tried to read the very long words It was hebrew letters -----PHONETICALLY representing PALESTINIAN INSTITUTE----in an old jewish neighborhood, now an abandoned building------with a star of david-----and it was dated 1918

Picture3399.jpg

Yet they will keeping saying its a lie lol even holocaust survivors wrote in their books they travelled to Palestine

Keep saying "what is a lie" ? of course if a holocaust survivor traveled to PALESTINE---he would say he traveled to PALESTINE If he stayed there his governmental papers would describe him a "PALESTINIAN" but only if he was a jew. The last letter that my grandfather received from one of his brothers who had survived the isalmo nazi ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER-----said 'I AM TRYING TO GO TO PALESTINE" he did not make it My husband who escaped the filth of a shariah country as an infant was labeled on his papers by the BRITISH OFFICIALS "PALESTINIAN" his country of origin was not even mentioned Had he been a muslim and went to palestine----HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DESIGNATED "YEMENI ARAB"

its all very simple I have no idea why you are having so much trouble understanding

any or you out there interested in who was called "PALESTINIAN" before 1948----go to a large library and look at TRAVEL GUIDES etc look for the word PALESTINAN

Zionist Paradox 101​

From this thread:​
-----in 1922 the ONLY OFFICIAL "PALESTINIANS" were jews living in PALESTINE. No arab had the word "PALESTINIAN" on his governmental papers. not one. "CITIZEN OF PALESTINE" now you are really in a dream world.

In the jewish "utopia" all people of all nations are entitled to share in world peace

Now lets review...​

No arab had the word "PALESTINIAN" on his governmental papers. not one.
By old Goat
the one posted above did Husein eff ibrahim husein, or is that a jewish name?

By old Goat

Wrong again Ibrahim hussein held a BRITISH PASSPORT as a resident of BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE he was not described as a "palestinian" you see the word "PALESTINIAN" there? even if you opened the passport-----it would not reveal the word "PALESTINIAN" but the passport my hubby had in 1944 and still has SAYS "PALESTINIAN"-----he was a baby palestinian back then not even born in palestine-----but still a PALESTINIAN by virtue of being a jew living in palestine

By old Goat

Wrong again Ibrahim hussein held a BRITISH PASSPORT as a resident of BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE he was not described as a "palestinian" you see the word "PALESTINIAN" there? even if you opened the passport-----it would not reveal the word "PALESTINIAN" but the passport my hubby had in 1944 and still has SAYS "PALESTINIAN"-----he was a baby palestinian back then not even born in palestine-----but still a PALESTINIAN by virtue of being a jew living in palestine

I'm sure your passport says "American" but your not are you, an Austrian Jew who holds more allegiance to the bastard state of israel than to the USA

Forum List

Back