Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

Do you expect everyone to bow down to you? The land was always jewish is completely false, If not offer proof why this land is always Jewish during the whole history of planet earth
I'm not a Jew or Christian but a lowly zionut who fights for the rights of the Jew, the most maligned and maltreated people in history. And at the present time it's the Islamists who are the bad guys. And you can put that in your hookah and smoke it. got that, Ahab?

Do you expect everyone to bow down to you? The land was always jewish is completely false, If not offer proof why this land is always Jewish during the whole history of planet earth

your get stupider and stupider-----PROVE THAT A STINKING THIEF, RAPIST, PEDOPHILE MURDERING PIG is a "nabi" prove that the people who kiss the ass of a rapist have a RIGHT to own a land that once housed real human beings Mecca is not "MUSLIM" at one time civilized HUMAN BEINGS LIVED THERE

Oh yeah sure you aren't Jewish hahahahaha that's the funniest thing I ever heard from you.

I dont smoke either
Now the funniest thing I have heard from you (and there have been many silly and funny things you have stated) is that I am Jewish. If I am Jewish, then you are a Hindu who actually lives in Pakistan and tries to keep out of the way of the Sunni Muslims who are always willing to kill Hindus like you.

jt2

Anti fact? All these three queers on this thread do is curse, insult, change the topic, I listed many facts on many other forums that's why you see no response from Roudy when I list facts

Sorry, Princess, but I haven't seen your other "facts." What I saw from you ("Jews hate Christian Coptics") was unadulterated camel crap for which you offered no support. You have since posted more baseless "facts" exposing yourself as a dime-a-dozen village idiot.
All you were doing was selling your hate for Jews and justifying it by claiming it's the Joooos that hate. Forget your "facts" Princess ... it's all about your mindless hate.

Who cares about that, when they discuss Israeli Palestinian conflict none of them list facts. They tell us bulshit that the Land is Jewish because some 4,000 year old book said so:D, and call me princess in person tough guy? Or you live in Israel? Ill send some People to you :D

They? They? Our conversation is between us, Princess, and so far you've proven to be one lame conversationalist BecauseYouDon'tKnowJackShit.

What would happen if the palestinians weren't murderous bastards? If they didn't put suicide vests on their children would those children live? When Israel withdrew the settlements and left the greenhouses used to grow food intact, would palestinians be starving if they hadn't destroyed the greenhouses.

Palestinians are prime examples of someone who murders their parents and asks for mercy because he's an orphan.

What would happen if the palestinians weren't murderous bastards? If they didn't put suicide vests on their children would those children live?

They would have no country left at all.

They actually have no country------they live in an area of the world that was once vibrant and productive -------between 1948 and 1967 ---it was controlled by egypt and during that time it was hell on earth------virtually no running water or electricity-----lately it is much improved -------the standard of living being far better in gaza than is the standard of living for most muslims in the world. The infant mortality rate is just about the best of all muslim populations in the world-------they are completely free to leave if they do not like it----fortunately there are immensely wealth muslim nations in the world to help them

What would happen if the palestinians weren't murderous bastards? If they didn't put suicide vests on their children would those children live? When Israel withdrew the settlements and left the greenhouses used to grow food intact, would palestinians be starving if they hadn't destroyed the greenhouses.

Palestinians are prime examples of someone who murders their parents and asks for mercy because he's an orphan.

What would happen if the palestinians weren't murderous bastards? If they didn't put suicide vests on their children would those children live?

They actually have no country------they live in an area of the world that was once vibrant and productive -------between 1948 and 1967 ---it was controlled by egypt and during that time it was hell on earth------virtually no running water or electricity-----lately it is much improved -------the standard of living being far better in gaza than is the standard of living for most muslims in the world. The infant mortality rate is just about the best of all muslim populations in the world-------they are completely free to leave if they do not like it----fortunately there are immensely wealth muslim nations in the world to help them

They actually have no country

That's what they say.

they live in an area of the world that was once vibrant and productive

Indeed, it was a self sufficient country until Israel invaded.

Now we have two countries on welfare.

I think they call that success.

They actually have no country

That's what they say.
they live in an area of the world that was once vibrant and productive

Indeed, it was a self sufficient country until Israel invaded.

Now we have two countries on welfare.

I think they call that success.

You are very ignorant of history and obviously never met a Gazan I have.

Israel 'invaded" gaza? when was that? are you referring to 1967 when the arabist imperialist PIG OF THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC fomented a war and manage to knock off thousands of his own soldiers? Gaza was self sufficient in ANCIENT TIMES but has not been self sufficient for more than 1000 years. It COULD be with work and technology------but so far it is still not Before 1967---the gazans were living off of water given them by the pailful from UN trucks and UN food handouts ------virtually no electricity. Egyptians still hate the "BALESTINIANS" It is very unfortunate that the the arabs of gaza have to depend on the "generosity" of the egyptians-------they may end up in the same miserable mess that they had pre 1967

Forum List

Back