Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

none of the problems in the middle east are the result of external intervention with the sole exceptions of the invasion into palestine by the babylonians, and later by the romans and later by the dogs of arabia

none of the problems in the middle east are the result of external intervention with the sole exceptions of the invasion into palestine by the babylonians, and later by the romans and later by the dogs of arabia
Of coarse it has nothing to do with the fact that Israeli's are a bunch of narcissistic assholes who think their shit don't stink and violate every international law in the books.

Jews hate Christian coptics

You have some support for your claim, Princess, or do you get your "facts" from your ass?
No need to reply ... I know where you get your "facts."

Jews dont trust any Christians it's a fact
No Tears for Egypt’s Coptic Christians

Not only does your source neither say nor infer that "Jews hate Christian Coptics," the author bemoans the fact that Jews don't. What that article does say is that Christian Copts hate Jews. Now, could you find something which supports your claim or simply admit that you get your "facts" from your bunghole BecauseYouDon'tKnowJackShit.

You have some support for your claim, Princess, or do you get your "facts" from your ass?
No need to reply ... I know where you get your "facts."

Not only does your source neither say nor infer that "Jews hate Christian Coptics," the author bemoans the fact that Jews don't. What that article does say is that Christian Copts hate Jews. Now, could you find something which supports your claim or simply admit that you get your "facts" from your bunghole BecauseYouDon'tKnowJackShit.

In return Jews hate them do you get it fuckface? So someone at the head of the coptics make comments like that your gonna like him? Sayit? What are you in the Israeli army

In return Jews hate them do you get it fuckface? So someone at the head of the coptics make comments like that your gonna like him? Sayit? What are you in the Israeli army
Why are we even talking about the Jews and the Coptic Christians. They are not killing each other. Let us talk about how the Muslims are killing the Coptic Christians. And let us not forget that the ancestors of these Coptic Christians were some of the first Christians, and then Mohammed and his gang left the Saudi Peninsula and forced the Copts to convert and killed many who refused. Surely you, even though you are a Muslim trying to stick up for your fellow Muslims, can't be that ignorant that you don't know what your fellow Muslims in Egypt do to these Copts, not only persecuting and killing them, but also kidnapping the young Coptic women and forcing them to convert to Islam.

jt2

Why are we even talking about the Jews and the Coptic Christians. They are not killing each other. Let us talk about how the Muslims are killing the Coptic Christians. And let us not forget that the ancestors of these Coptic Christians were some of the first Christians, and then Mohammed and his gang left the Saudi Peninsula and forced the Copts to convert and killed many who refused. Surely you, even though you are a Muslim trying to stick up for your fellow Muslims, can't be that ignorant that you don't know what your fellow Muslims in Egypt do to these Copts, not only persecuting and killing them, but also kidnapping the young Coptic women and forcing them to convert to Islam.

jt2

Because you avoided discussion and brought them up, you and your friends on this forum, let's get back to the topic the title is obviously bullshit, Roudy seems like he wants to erase every negative thoughts Americans have about Israel with his dumb threads and so do you

You assume that Jews return Christian Coptic hate in kind but, in fact, your source laments the fact that they don't.
So let's review:
You claim that "Jews hate Christian Coptics." When asked for credible support for your outrageous charge you post an article that not only doesn't support your claim but actually refutes it. Having been snagged posting "facts" you pulled from your butt, you simply repeat your silliness, call me "fuckface", and then try to change the subject ("What are you in the Israeli army?")
Clearly you are just another lobotomized member of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd who Doesn'tKnowJackShit but thanks for playing, Princess.

You assume that Jews return Christian Coptic hate in kind but, in fact, your source laments the fact that they don't.
So let's review:
You claim that "Jews hate Christian Coptics." When asked for credible support for your outrageous charge you post an article that not only doesn't support your claim but actually refutes it. Having been snagged posting "facts" you pulled from your butt, you simply repeat your silliness, call me "fuckface", and then try to change the subject ("What are you in the Israeli army?")
Clearly you are just another lobotomized member of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd who Doesn'tKnowJackShit but thanks for playing, Princess.

We already got back on topic look at the post above you, Roudy is trying to make gaza look like a heaven

So let's review:

You are anti Palestinian/anti Muslim

jt2

Because you avoided discussion and brought them up, you and your friends on this forum, let's get back to the topic the title is obviously bullshit, Roudy seems like he wants to erase every negative thoughts Americans have about Israel with his dumb threads and so do you
When someone asks a rhetorical question, he either already knows the answer or doesn't expect an answer plus he is being argumentative. Like yourself, Sneezy.

So let's review:

More of your baseless charges. Don't you idiots ever learn not to mess with adults?
You clearly are the anti-intelligent/anti-fact/anti-truth.

So let's review:

Not anti-Palestinian but definitely anti-Muslim in my opinion. And that's a good thing.

So let's review:

More of your baseless charges. Don't you idiots ever learn not to mess with adults?

Anti fact? All these three queers on this thread do is curse, insult, change the topic, I listed many facts on many other forums that's why you see no response from Roudy when I list facts

Anti fact? All these three queers on this thread do is curse, insult, change the topic, I listed many facts on many other forums that's why you see no response from Roudy when I list facts

Sorry, Princess, but I haven't seen your other "facts." What I saw from you ("Jews hate Christian Coptics") was unadulterated camel crap for which you offered no support. You have since posted more baseless "facts" exposing yourself as a dime-a-dozen village idiot.
All you were doing was selling your hate for Jews and justifying it by claiming it's the Joooos that hate. Forget your "facts" Princess ... it's all about your mindless hate.

Sorry, Princess, but I haven't seen your other "facts." What I saw from you ("Jews hate Christian Coptics") was unadulterated camel crap for which you offered no support. You have since posted more baseless "facts" exposing yourself as a dime-a-dozen village idiot.
All you were doing was selling your hate for Jews and justifying it by claiming it's the Joooos that hate. Forget your "facts" Princess ... it's all about your mindless hate.

Who cares about that, when they discuss Israeli Palestinian conflict none of them list facts. They tell us bulshit that the Land is Jewish because some 4,000 year old book said so:D, and call me princess in person tough guy? Or you live in Israel? Ill send some People to you :D

Who cares about that, when they discuss Israeli Palestinian conflict none of them list facts. They tell us bulshit that the Land is Jewish because some 4,000 year old book said so:D, and call me princess in person tough guy? Or you live in Israel? Ill send some People to you :D
Send him a squad of Jehovah's Witnesses. He's in need of a good old fashioned preachin' to.

wrong again "because-I-am-an-idiot" when you talk about bullshit-----include bullshit-----like the bullshit which is the book of the filthy rapist pig of mecca who decided that all the world must kiss his extremely maladorous ass and worship the filth he preached and accept his idea that anyone who licks his ass gets to rape anyone who does not. The land is jewish because jews developed there----hebrew developed there and the garble of the diseased dogs of the arabian desert BELONGS where it developed-----in the arabian desert and not in the lands of civilized people

wrong again "because-I-am-an-idiot" when you talk about bullshit-----include bullshit-----like the bullshit which is the book of the filthy rapist pig of mecca who decided that all the world must kiss his extremely maladorous ass and worship the filth he preached and accept his idea that anyone who licks his ass gets to rape anyone who does not. The land is jewish because jews developed there----hebrew developed there and the garble of the diseased dogs of the arabian desert BELONGS where it developed-----in the arabian desert and not in the lands of civilized people

Land is Christian and Muslim, another foolish rant just proves that your anti fact I get that your anti islam already I don't give a fuck

Forum List

Back