Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

I go to Egypt every summer and from Cairo to sinai rafah, that's the difference between me and you I already know what Egypt is like, I know how to get around the middle east
Do tell. I vacation in the rest of the Middle East each year so I know my way around. However, if I decide to go to the Sinai, I am sure you can recommend a few good resorts for me to consider. I wonder how many changes there will be which will affect tourism since the Muslim Brotherhood is in charge of Egypt now. I also wonder since you are such an expert if you can tell us if you think that in the future, the Christian Copts might be treated better than they presently are.

jt2

Create a thread about Christian coptics and we can talk about that, now this thread is about Israel and Palestine, you talk about the middle east is a piece of shit and arabs are shit yet you travelled there Alot? Bs, also I didnt go for resorts I travel to gaza through Egypt
By the way, I don't know how this guy travels from Egypt into Gaza each year when more often than not the Egyptians have closed the border to Gaza. Do they send him a special invitation to go through? Yeah, right!!!
'

Being that you travel through Egypt each year, I would think you would hear the news on the street about what is happening with regard to many things -- the loss of tourism, the terrible treatment of the Christian Copts, etc. By the way, Happy Ramadan

jt2.

So we seem to be finally defining our terms, here. As many have been aware, Arab "ownership" of the disputed lands comes complete with a lot of rhetorical baggage and self-defined entitlements.

If you are looking for definitive terms, when the League of Nations defined the borders of the new state of Palestine in 1922 all of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time officially became Palestinians. They were the people who had the right to self determination without external interference. After that time people could immigrate and obtain Palestinian citizenship.

What was wrong with that?

LOL who OFFICIALLY BECAME "PALESTINIANS" in 1922?-----in 1922 the ONLY OFFICIAL "PALESTINIANS" were jews living in PALESTINE. No arab had the word "PALESTINIAN" on his governmental papers. not one. "CITIZEN OF PALESTINE" now you are really in a dream world. There was a "PALESTINIAN MANDATE" in which jews aka palestinians lived and arabs aka arabs---lived

Of course all of that was imposed on Palestine by foreigners without their consent.

External interference is illegal under international law.

If you are looking for definitive terms, when the League of Nations defined the borders of the new state of Palestine in 1922 all of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time officially became Palestinians. They were the people who had the right to self determination without external interference. After that time people could immigrate and obtain Palestinian citizenship.

LOL who OFFICIALLY BECAME "PALESTINIANS" in 1922?-----in 1922 the ONLY OFFICIAL "PALESTINIANS" were jews living in PALESTINE. No arab had the word "PALESTINIAN" on his governmental papers. not one. "CITIZEN OF PALESTINE" now you are really in a dream world. There was a "PALESTINIAN MANDATE" in which jews aka palestinians lived and arabs aka arabs---lived

Of course all of that was imposed on Palestine by foreigners without their consent.

Do you mean that the State of Israel was imposed on the Jews living in the territory of Palestine?

Just more of your silliness, Princess.
Outsiders in the form of neighbors, regional (Nato, Arab League, etc.) and even world-wide organizations (UN) intercede in internal conflicts all the time.

Do you mean that the State of Israel was imposed on the Jews living in the territory of Palestine?

You can't just say "the Jews" living in Palestine. There were the native Palestinian Jews who were opposed to a Jewish state. So, yes, you could say that the Jewish state was imposed on them.

Then there were the Jews who were imported by the Zionists to be cannon fodder for their guest to take over Palestine.

Outsiders in the form of neighbors, regional (Nato, Arab League, etc.) and even world-wide organizations (UN) intercede in internal conflicts all the time.

External forces did not intercede in an internal conflict. They were the conflict. There would have been no conflict without the external intervention.

Last edited:
Do tell. I vacation in the rest of the Middle East each year so I know my way around. However, if I decide to go to the Sinai, I am sure you can recommend a few good resorts for me to consider. I wonder how many changes there will be which will affect tourism since the Muslim Brotherhood is in charge of Egypt now. I also wonder since you are such an expert if you can tell us if you think that in the future, the Christian Copts might be treated better than they presently are.

jt2

Create a thread about Christian coptics and we can talk about that, now this thread is about Israel and Palestine, you talk about the middle east is a piece of shit and arabs are shit yet you travelled there Alot? Bs, also I didnt go for resorts I travel to gaza through Egypt
By the way, I don't know how this guy travels from Egypt into Gaza each year when more often than not the Egyptians have closed the border to Gaza. Do they send him a special invitation to go through? Yeah, right!!!
'

Being that you travel through Egypt each year, I would think you would hear the news on the street about what is happening with regard to many things -- the loss of tourism, the terrible treatment of the Christian Copts, etc. By the way, Happy Ramadan

jt2.

I know how to do shit unlike you I know leaders I Egypt I can go through the border most of the time and it's been open for most of the times besides 2006-2008

jt2

'

jt2.

Jews hate Christian coptics I don't see why you take them serious and they are asking for a lot at the wrong time, make a different thread if you want I'm not ginna explain everything in the Middle east for you I am Palestinian, go ask Egyptians about coptics. I'm also guessing that happy Ramadan was sarcastic? :eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

'

jt2.

Jews hate Christian coptics

You have some support for your claim, Princess, or do you get your "facts" from your ass?
No need to reply ... I know where you get your "facts."

'

jt2.

Jews hate Christian coptics

You have some support for your claim, Princess, or do you get your "facts" from your ass?
No need to reply ... I know where you get your "facts."

Jews dont trust any Christians it's a fact
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/31285/no-tears-for-egypts-coptic-christians/

Last edited:
I have known a few coptic christians------I met them working in jewish institutions in the USA I have never encountered a jew who "HATED COPTIC CHRISTIANS" I have certainly ecountered lots of coptic christian who hated muslims

Gaza's first five-star hotel provides luxury and hope amid the blockades | World news | The Guardian

The al-Mashtal is Gaza's first and only five-star hotel, an ambitious project in a place where there are no tourists and around 70% of the population lives below the poverty line. After a troubled history the hotel is in the process of a gradual opening; the early signs are that it faces a challenging future.

Construction began in the mid-1990s in the optimistic days following the signing of the Oslo accords when many believed lasting peace and a Palestinian state were realistic prospects. Funded by a consortium of Palestinian businessmen and Gulf state backers, it was originally planned as an office block but the outbreak of the second Palestinian intifada brought work to a halt...

..At times there have been long delays in getting imported supplies through the tightly controlled crossings from Israel into Gaza...

..In the absence of tourists Balletbo hopes journalists, visiting delegations and United Nations staff will stay at the hotel.

Look at what this Nazi Israelis are making these Gazans endure. The horror! The horror!

As usual, the OP finds something easy to lie about.
The Israelis are nothing to do with the hotel (Unless you count when they bombed it and when they block supplied) and the vast majority of Gazans have no possible way to afford a room there.

Sadly for the OP, I'm way brighter than he is so it's easy for me to make him look daft.

Look at what this Nazi Israelis are making these Gazans endure. The horror! The horror!

YouTube - ‫

You know it is amazing to me how we as a people are unable or unwilling to remember the past. I remember that during the height of Apartheid in South africa that every so often in the travel magazines you would see adds for travel to south Africa and the pictures in those were just as flashy as the ones in the video in the OP. They would show snow white beaches whith never a black in sight, at the same time the news magazines would show the appalling living ( dying conditions ) of the blacks in their ghettoes. The only thing different about Gaza and South Africa was that the blacks of South Afreica didn't have F-16s dropping 1000 lb bombs on their heads.

External forces did not intercede in an internal conflict. They were the conflict. There would have been no conflict without the external intervention.

That is why external intervention is illegal. It invariably leads to irreconcilable conflict.

That is why external intervention is illegal. It invariably leads to irreconcilable conflict.

Not true. The conflict surrounding a Jewish state in what moslems insist are "Moslem lands" is ultimately about islamist ideology. The presence of non-moslems (especially Jews) in "Moslem lands" is an affront to islamism.

Not true. The conflict surrounding a Jewish state in what moslems insist are "Moslem lands" is ultimately about islamist ideology. The presence of non-moslems (especially Jews) in "Moslem lands" is an affront to islamism.

What problems in Palestine are not the result of external intervention?

What are you calling "palestine"? if you are referring to arab populated areas in the middle east in the land that was, before 1948 called "BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE" there are internal problems similar to other arab populated lands------lots of people with impetigo and lots of people who believe that the vile filth of shariah is something "good"

What are you calling "palestine"? if you are referring to arab populated areas in the middle east in the land that was, before 1948 called "BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE" there are internal problems similar to other arab populated lands------lots of people with impetigo and lots of people who believe that the vile filth of shariah is something "good"

The British Mandate Palestine was a mandate to assist Palestine. They were two separate entities.

Indeed, in memorable words of Winnie Churchill "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the jewish population." So many illegal interventionists!

Forum List

Back