Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq

Quite simply, Tony and GW had to take out the whole family. The kids were completely koo koo bye bye and surpassed de Sade by 10000000000000000. Lord only knows what would have happened if those bad boys woud have acheived power.

The Lies were all about shit that should not have mattered. It should not have taken WMDS to convince Americans Saddam Needed to go. Why is it Liberals can Support Force to Remove Gadaffi in the Name of "Humanitarian Reasons" But Ignored Humanitarian Reasons to Remove Saddam that had existed for 25 Years, and Required a Threat in the Form of WMD's to get behind that war? I wonder if Bush had been a Democrat if you guys would have Demanded Iraq Pose a Threat to us to Invade them? Or would it be ok to do it just in the Name of Humanitarian Reasons with a Dem in Office? lol

Why you bringing this up now? To highlight the fact that your Supreme leader Obama has now Tossed away 10 years, over a Trillion Dollars, and 4500 Plus American Lives By Failing to Reach an Agreement to keep US troops there long term, and Thereby Clearing the Way for Iraq to Fall back into Chaos and Eventually become Fully Iran's Bitch.

I Said it before We Invaded. Which I was not for initially, (I wanted to Just Kill Saddam and the Bath Party and lets the Chips fall where they may, which is Ironically what we basically will end up with now) That if we were going to do it, and planned on trying to leave a Stable Democracy there, that we needed to be willing to keep Troops there for Generations as we did in Japan and Germany after WWII. We needed to be in it for the long haul, Instead we started looking for a way out as soon as we got in.

doomed from the Start. You can not expect to just install Democracy in a place that has never known it, Surrounded by enemies, and Divided by 2 Opposed Factions with Much bad Blood Behind them. You have to Be able to keep the place stable and allow it to slowly evolve into what you want.

WTF? Even Iraq doesn't want us there and you want us to commit billions of MORE dollars to maintain a presence there?

Since the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003, American soldiers have committed many crimes against the Iraqi civilians which were described by many as unforgivable.

PressTV - Iraq opposes extended US military presence

If we try to extend our presence there we'll only be inviting trouble. And their accusations of crimes committed by our troops is proof enough to me that they don't appreciate their sacrifices.

And for you to say "Obama has now Tossed away 10 years, over a Trillion Dollars, and 4500 Plus American Lives" flies in the face of reality.

BUSH is the one who is SOLELY responsible for ordering the Iraq Invasion and Occupation. And the "4500 plus American lives" is on him and him alone. Bush committed the BIGGEST foreign policy blunder in the history of the United States and our troops ended up dying FOR NO GOOD REASON.

I get a kick out of them trying to compare Iraq to Libya.

The difference is in the idiocy of attempting "nation building". Oh and a R idiot under lyme disease that none of us knew about with basically GH running the show and trying to play nicey and getting some sort of legacy vs a D golfing queen moron and someone with with the stones in the Pentagon finally going screw the President let's do what's right.

I don't know who's got those stones. But I admire him/her.

Right on! So did I. I remember doing a double take the first time I heard Bush make his 9/11-Iraq connection. I remember thinking, "Americans won't buy that, will they?" Well, many did buy it out of fear and patriotism as a result of 9/11. I believe in many ways our media let us down.

When did he do that? I know you won't ever produce a quote because it never happened.

Iraq is a shining example of why we have NO right to invade sovereign countries that have not attacked us. Bush & Co used flimsy information as an excuse to play international cowboy and it blew up in their faces. OUR faces.

Iraq is/was the War of the Boogeyman. "They have WMD's, and they're gonna use them on us" was by far the primary reason for this travesty. When that turned out to be WRONG, the cry was "it's our responsibility to help these poor people." What a freakin' crock.

And here are a few figures for you: As of December 31, 2011, 4,484 American soldiers have DIED for this travesty. They died on foreign soil while their families were home waiting for their return. 33,186 American soldiers have been wounded there, a majority of whom will have to live with those injuries for the REST of their freakin' LIVES, while you get to pound your chest, wave your flag, and talk about how we should invade even more countries. You're very brave.

And would anyone like to guess as to how many of these soldiers have suffered permanent emotional and psychological damage as a result of their experiences there? Wild guess, anyone? And would you like to add the spouses, children, parents and siblings of these victims to your total? And here's one more figure: Current financial cost of the war, approximately $3 TRILLION to $5 TRILLION. Good thing we don't need the bucks, huh?

4,484 DEAD, 33,186 WOUNDED, an unknown figure PERMANENTLY MENTALLY SCARRED, their families suffering for them and with them, 3 to 5 TRILLION DOLLARS pissed away. And every freakin' possibility - make that PROBABILITY - that the country will RETURN to being a CRAP HOLE after we're completely gone, which was an INEVITABILITY from DAY ONE. And one more thing - the rise of Iran after its biggest opponent, Saddam, was eliminated.

So tell us what a success this has been. Tell us how we have to keep invading sovereign countries. Liars. You have been fooled.

Last edited:
i never got sucked in with the lies....i knew iraq was incapable of harming us, i knew we got rid of 97% of iraq's weapon in gulf war 1 and right following it....from some articles i had read. I knew the nukes, the mushroom clouds in 45 minutes was bullcrud from day one.
I was just stunned that the USA would follow a preemptive invasion doctrine based on unproven rumors and specualtion.
that is something the former USSR would do not the USA.

Quite simply, Tony and GW had to take out the whole family. The kids were completely koo koo bye bye and surpassed de Sade by 10000000000000000. Lord only knows what would have happened if those bad boys woud have acheived power.

Ahh keeping the what if fear mongering alive I see.

All spin, no facts, no proof... Goodnight...

gop-koolaid.jpg

MOTHER JONES.....my gawd:lol:

i never got sucked in with the lies....i knew iraq was incapable of harming us, i knew we got rid of 97% of iraq's weapon in gulf war 1 and right following it....from some articles i had read. I knew the nukes, the mushroom clouds in 45 minutes was bullcrud from day one.
I was just stunned that the USA would follow a preemptive invasion doctrine based on unproven rumors and specualtion.
that is something the former USSR would do not the USA.

This was a sanctioned mission.

Don't lie. I won't have it and I will personally take you to the wall on this.

Now I never believed in the mission. It didn't smell right. Now the sons....okey dokey go in and do black ops, but cripes all this idiocy about nation building? Just shows the idiots on our side who don't have a freaking clue about Islam.

can someone get wiki Islam/hamas up to the freaking congress?

The difference is in the idiocy of attempting "nation building". Oh and a R idiot under lyme disease that none of us knew about with basically GH running the show and trying to play nicey and getting some sort of legacy vs a D golfing queen moron and someone with with the stones in the Pentagon finally going screw the President let's do what's right.

You babble incoherently a lot.

As long as the role the Democrats
played in the war is noted,the vote
that was taken to give the President
the power to use force I'm ok with it.

Sadam's kids were beyond koo koo bye bye. So I truly can see where world powers went "holy shit we've got to kill them".

I get that. Nation building?

What part of it isn't working? What part of they love Hitler? What part of they actually want to live in the stone age and play fred flinstone don't you get Mr. President?

You babble incoherently a lot.

:D

Do you realize what you just said?

Forum List

Back