Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq

Yeah, they poo poo Nation building..

I guess we should be like Obama and help take out a dictator of a country and then just leave them to the savages who rush in..

How many of you knew GW had lyme disease and it was hidden from you? not conspiracy just truth. it explains a lot.

The difference is in the idiocy of attempting "nation building". Oh and a R idiot under lyme disease that none of us knew about with basically GH running the show and trying to play nicey and getting some sort of legacy vs a D golfing queen moron and someone with with the stones in the Pentagon finally going screw the President let's do what's right.

I don't know who's got those stones. But I admire him/her.

You babble incoherently a lot.

:D

Do you realize what you just said?

I'm sure somewhere in that garbled mess you posted there's a point but I don't speak your brand of schitzoid.

Yeah, they poo poo Nation building..

I guess we should be like Obama and help take out a dictator of a country and then just leave them to the savages who rush in..

Dear heart when it comes to Islam we've got a whole different ballgame. The savages were the rulers and the other savages rush in.

Without trying to appear nasty dear, when you are talking who we are dealing with, well the best way we can explain it is they are barbarians.

They put women in the ground and bash them to death with stones.

They hang young men at the even thought of them being gay.

They are barbarians.

Last edited:
Dancing boys.

Anyone wanna have the stones to go there?

These righteous men and their dancing boys?

You babble incoherently a lot.

:D

Do you realize what you just said?

I'm sure somewhere in that garbled mess you posted there's a point but I don't speak your brand of schitzoid.

You couldn't grasp that the President had lyme disease and no one told you in your media from my post?

And lyme disease is a big deal. wink wink nudge nudge......

Now I can go real biggie on the queens english because my mom always promised death by dr david suzuki if I wasn't perfectly wonderous?

What do you want?

If you are such the psychologist lets go a few rounds.

DONT BE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH THIS TIME.

You should use more caps. It does wonders in showing what a whiny bitch I am.

No need, your ability to follow has always been in question.

I swear this thread is going to become full Monty Python shortly.

BTW I showed my husband your avatar and I almost had to call 911 he was laughing so hard with the kid with his head in the rotter.

Happy New year to you.

Forum List

Back