Libraries? We don't need no stinkin libraries!

$500,000 budget, of which $30,000 is for books.

Can they post their budget? We'd like to help them solve their financial crisis

Heck, I'd ship them all manner of books if it wasn't so cost prohibitive.

Why don't you write them, Frank?
The better question is why would a reporter, who is reporting about a budget problem, not report the budget itself.

It sucks when you have to work within a budget. It sucks when you cant spend more money then you have.

It sucks that the libraries will have to stop offering and paying for internet service. Those people can just go back to mailing letter to their kids serving overseas.

Or did we get rid of the post office too?

They can't "post a budget" because there are how many county libraries in Louisiana? Kinda can't believe I fell for that red herring convo change.

Not "A" reporter. Many reporters.
And, it looks like they all suck at their jobs.

But, then again, idiots no longer hold them to any standards. Story about budgets yet no budget information. That's a no-brainer, and look at the "reporters" who have none.

Not "A" reporter. Many reporters.
And, it looks like they all suck at their jobs.

But, then again, idiots no longer hold them to any standards. Story about budgets yet no budget information. That's a no-brainer, and look at the "reporters" who have none.

You wanted them to list the budgets for all the libraries in Louisiana?

Here. Have at it.

Louisiana Public Libraries

It sucks that the libraries will have to stop offering and paying for internet service. Those people can just go back to mailing letter to their kids serving overseas.

They can't "post a budget" because there are how many county libraries in Louisiana? Kinda can't believe I fell for that red herring convo change.

If they don't have a budget, Dear, how to they know the cuts will hurt them?

Surely they must have some vague idea of what costs them $500,000 annually, no?

If they don't have a budget, Dear, how to they know the cuts will hurt them?

Surely they must have some vague idea of what costs them $500,000 annually, no?

Which county did you want them to include, sweetums?

you know, libraries can be funded through private donations.

I think they are quite vital for the future. You can educate yourself free of charge at them.

Forum List

Back