Benghazi Hero’s Dad Reveals Bombshell Document That Could PROVE Hillary Lied [VIDEO]

coulda woulda shoulda. But it won't, because there is nothing there that shows HRC did not lie.

Benghazi Hero’s Dad Reveals Bombshell Document That Could PROVE Hillary Lied
Is there anybody that still harbors any doubts that Hillary lied? I mean besides mental patients and those suffering from comas......

I suspect even most of the Hillary worshippers realize that she's been lying about Benghazi even if they refuse to admit it.

Could prove? After all this time it's still innuendo and not hard evidence? :eusa_hand:

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest"- Hillary Clinton helping Obama cover up a terrorist attack at Benghazi

The loopy kunt(HRC) does not care what happened to those who died, that simple.

She's a politicially correct politician... That's their job.

Last edited:
The loopy kunt(HRC) does not care what happened to those who died, that simple.
You could say the same thing about those trying to bring her down. They're about scoring political points, not the dead. So there was a difference of opinion about the cause. What difference does it make?

The left knows she's a pathological liar, that's why they want her. It's how liberalism is moved forward.
The problem the left is going to have with that one is the fact that Hillary has demonstrated she's not a very good liar since she keeps getting caught in lies that are easily disprovable and when she does get caught she falls back on predictable strategies, she doubles down and attempts to defend the lie, she makes up new easily disprovable lies to cover up her original lie or she stonewalls. Just look at this whole email imbroglio that she got herself into, she's spun such a web of lies there that I doubt that she even knows what the truth is anymore.

Come on Democrats if you absolutely must support a liar at least find one that has some skill at it, there are plenty of them in your party to choose from. :D

I say , let's build a prison and put every single one of those lying politicians in to rot.

benghazi-is-not-a-scandal-but-a-gop-attempt-t-L-uoTXqQ.png

Forum List

Back