• Major Metropolitan City

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeNormal

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2012
I was wondering if there were a pattern to where libertarians might live. Please be honest.

JakeStarkey, it is sooo sad you haven't seen anything except trailer parks...

Last edited:
JK, it is sooo sad you haven't seen anything except trailer parks...

:lol: Live in the south and you see a lot of them around and about. I hope you live in a nice one.

Me, I am retired in my condo in Salt Lake City in city center, living a nice life. My two homes, neither a trailer, thank you very much, in Tyler and Center, Texas, contribute to my retirement income. Pay attention to me, and you be able to improve your life style.

I've lived in many places. Currently I reside in LOLberal utopia, NYC. That isn't going to last much longer though.

TASB, do step back a moment and tell us why you are in NYC and why you want to leave.

:lol: Live in the south and you see a lot of them around and about. I hope you live in a nice one.

Me, I am retired in my condo in Salt Lake City in city center, living a nice life. My two homes, neither a trailer, thank you very much, in Tyler and Center, Texas, contribute to my retirement income. Pay attention to me, and you be able to improve your life style.

I understand that you do not have any other experience than trailers and that is bothering you, but if you get a job and get your lazy ass out - maybe you can move from a trailer park. eventually.

Last edited:

I understand that you do not have any other experience and that is bothering you, but if you get a job and get your lazy ass out - maybe you can move from a trailer park. eventually.

Tissue (?) because you live in a trailer and have not succeeded in real life, little one?

TASB, do step back a moment and tell us why you are in NYC and why you want to leave.

I'm in NYC because of my career. Since that is stifled now due to the disaster that is the US economy (and it will continue to be so), I'm likely buying a small farmhouse in the next year or so and moving far away from this many retards.

I'm in NYC because of my career. Since that is stifled now due to the disaster that is the US economy (and it will continue to be so), I'm likely buying a small farmhouse in the next year or so and moving far away from this many retards.

Going real rural or just upstate NY or PA or OH?

There are places for sale in WY, ID, and UT where one can really get lost.

Haven't decided yet. Montana or Wyoming are on my radar. I'm from the finger lakes region of NY, and while i's a lovely area, it's not the ideal place to try an conduct business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back