Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remote retreat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Major Metropolitan City

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Live in the south and you see a lot of them around and about. I hope you live in a nice one.

Me, I am retired in my condo in Salt Lake City in city center, living a nice life. My two homes, neither a trailer, thank you very much, in Tyler and Center, Texas, contribute to my retirement income. Pay attention to me, and you be able to improve your life style.

I understand that you do not have any other experience and that is bothering you, but if you get a job and get your lazy ass out - maybe you can move from a trailer park. eventually.

Tissue (?) because you live in a trailer and have not succeeded in real life, little one?

don't be ashamed, it is not a sin for you to live in a trailer. but you can do better, I am sure :lol:

the one who brings any controversy up FIRST is usually the one whom it is bothering the most. Since it was YOU who started the rant on trailer parks, it is clear to anybody that this is very disturbing to you - so get out of there :lol:

Haven't decided yet. Montana or Wyoming are on my radar. I'm from the finger lakes region of NY, and while i's a lovely area, it's not the ideal place to try an conduct business.

Ever thought about midsection of Florida? in-between Tampa and Orlando? Close to both shores, two airports and a good business climate

Last edited:
I understand that you do not have any other experience and that is bothering you, but if you get a job and get your lazy ass out - maybe you can move from a trailer park. eventually.

Tissue (?) because you live in a trailer and have not succeeded in real life, little one?

don't be ashamed, it is not a sin for you to live in a trailer. but you can do better, I am sure :lol:

the one who brings any controversy up FIRST is usually the one whom it is bothering the most. Since it was YOU who started the rant on trailer parks, it is clear to anybody that this is very disturbing to you - so get out of there :lol:

False assertion that you have not supported at all.

I don't care whether you live your entire life there.

Once again, do you need a tissue?

It is not false it is absolutely true and you proved that perfectly well

use your tissue on your tears :lol:

:lol: Can't handle being outed, can you? You are a libertarian living in a trailer. How apt.

And, yes, you can keep the whole box of tissues.

:lol: Can't handle being outed, can you? You are a libertarian living in a trailer. How apt.

you are a libtard stuck in a trailer park?
well, get your ass up, get a job and move on :lol:

I am a GOP party leader living in downtown SLC working to keep folks like you trailer libertarians in the party without you maniacs from destroying it.

The truth is that you are lower on the income chain, young, and just coming up.

Some advice: work hard, go to school, and grow up.

Yes, keep the tissue. You are going to need it.

Why is it that libertarians like Vox and TK and others love trailer courts?

why the libtards like JakeStarkey are stuck living in trailer parks?

I am a GOP party leader living in downtown SLC working to keep folks like you trailer libertarians in the party without you maniacs from destroying it.

get out of the trailer park, Jake. it is possible

get out of the trailer park, Jake. it is possible

:lol: you live in your trailer and enjoy it, Vox, but you can do better if you want.

But you have to add drive to want and that is where you fail.

Your trolling has been noted elsewhere, and my business is done here. :lol:

Keep the tissues.

You're one of the reasons why I stopped being a Republican. Funny stuff. Party so divided, it has no true identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back