Liberals: Would you date/marry a transgender?

If no, why not?

no. because i'm heterosexual ad i'm attracted to men.who dress like men

i'm confused. do you think who you're sexually attracted to is something you accommodate because of your politics?

i guess you must get up every day fighting the urge to date one of those transgendered people, eh? you know, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the stupid question.

Look at all the liberals buying into the social construct that the only girls they can be romantically interested in are the ones who are born with vaginas. Sorry girls in guys bodies. These socially progressive liberals let social constructs stop them from loving you

How can you find a girl attractive and NOT find a transsexual (post-op) girl attractive? Is she less of a girl than a "natural" girl? By finding the natural girl attractive and not the transgirl attractive, is that NOT letting a social construct you grew up with miscue your identity of what a girl is? You don't really like "girls" then. You only like girls that were born with girl parts right? Or I suppose girls born with girls parts and guys born in female bodies right? Why are you letting dated social constructs hold back your own sexual identity?

This makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense. The liberal case for transgenders is that gender on the outside does not always match what's on the inside. So your disinterest in t-girls shows you don't really like 'girls' or that you don't truly believe there are girls stuck in men's bodies. You like girls that were born as girls. You have no interest in a girl in a man's body which liberals will die arguing is the case for transgender individuals; their actual gender on the inside does not match their body. And trans-operations can make their bodies better reflect their actual gender

2013823125955509734_20.jpg

She is a girl right? regardless of what operations she has or has not undergone, that is a girl that was born with male genitalia right? You take away substance to the transgender argument by admitting/believing you really are only interested in the opposite sex that was born with the body of the opposite sex. You devalue the argument that people are not always born with genitalia that reflect their gender by not being interested in girls/guys who were not born with genitalia reflective of what sex they are on the inside

No, it still doesn't make any sense.

I'm not attracted to 90-year old women, either. Does that make them not women?

Gender is not based on whether or not I'm attracted to them.

If no, why not?

no. because i'm heterosexual ad i'm attracted to men.who dress like men

Dressing like men is a conception of how a man should look/dress based on social constructs. Why is it that liberals feel they are the authority on what social constructs are okay and what should be done away with?

If you are a heterosexual woman who supports the transgender's argument (gender is not always reflective of an individuals genitalia) then how can you say you could not be interested in a transgender male? A man in a women's body? You argue that on the inside, that individual IS a male. OPerations can help that man better look/feel like a male, but operation or not, that individual with female body parts is still a male.

This makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense. The liberal case for transgenders is that gender on the outside does not always match what's on the inside. So your disinterest in t-girls shows you don't really like 'girls' or that you don't truly believe there are girls stuck in men's bodies. You like girls that were born as girls. You have no interest in a girl in a man's body which liberals will die arguing is the case for transgender individuals; their actual gender on the inside does not match their body. And trans-operations can make their bodies better reflect their actual gender

2013823125955509734_20.jpg

She is a girl right? regardless of what operations she has or has not undergone, that is a girl that was born with male genitalia right? You take away substance to the transgender argument by admitting/believing you really are only interested in the opposite sex that was born with the body of the opposite sex. You devalue the argument that people are not always born with genitalia that reflect their gender by not being interested in girls/guys who were not born with genitalia reflective of what sex they are on the inside

No, it still doesn't make any sense.

I'm not attracted to 90-year old women, either. Does that make them not women?

Gender is not based on whether or not I'm attracted to them.

That is a good counter-point. I have a question. You don't need to answer it. Do you feel women in men's bodies are less female/less of a woman than a girl born in a girl's body?
And IF the girl in a man's body is not any less of a female than the girl born in a woman's body, could we say that your attraction to females does not extend beyond being attracted to girls born in female bodies? Going along with the point you made about age, the age of a woman, physical attraction and whether or not a girl is born in a female's body are prerequisites, (among other things for sure such as values, shared interests, etc) for you to find a female attractive?

Can any amount of surgery make up adequately the gap a 'natural girl' might have over a 'non-natural girl'? And if extensive surgery can make up that gap, can we say that a socially progressive liberal society requires technology needed to fight against nature to meet the needs/wants of a socially progressive society? Or in other words, the needs of that socially progressive society are unnatural?

Last edited:
And taking the age thing farther, it isn't equivalent to letting a transgender situation keep you from being romantically interested in a girl

In the old woman instance TheDoctorIsIn brought up, he mentioned he wouldn't be romantically/sexually interested in an old lady but it doesn't make her any less of a girl

Correct. BUT that old lady could be a prospect for TheDoctorIsIn if she were merely younger. Age is the hang-up and that doesn't make TheDoctorIsIn any less heterosexual for not liking older women.

Does the Transgender girl get the same treatment? She doesn't and they aren't equatable comparisons

For TheDoctorIsIn, the age of the t-girl couldn't/wouldn't matter in increasing his likelihood of wanting her. The t-girl is a legitimate girl, as liberals will say. The hang up is that she wasn't born with a vagina. And if we were to alter the girl as we altered the age of the older lady it seems likely that the t-girl would have to be altered to the extent of being a 'natural-girl', not a t-girl for TheDoctorIsIn to be interested in her

Liberals themselves don't even deep down believe t-girls and t-guys are legitimate males/females.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back